Reply Teepees
[IC] Ayashe Nizhoni's teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:42 pm
A rather short, darkly tanned young woman peered out cautiously from the opening in her home. Her eyes were a rich hazel and lit with flecks of green and gold in the bright sunlight. Her chocolate hair was done up in two micro braids that were pulled to the back of her head with some string, and two blue-jay feathers hung from the end. She stepped out of the teepee clad in dark red animal hide. It was a halter top dress that went a few inches below her knees. About her left ankle was a bracelet made of shells, stones, and beads. She was very curvaceous and stood all of four feet five inches, and weighed only ninety-eight pounds. Needless to say she was a little thing.

"Hello there." She said with a soft smile as she stepped out of her teepee. "I haven't seen you around...would you like a carrot?" She asked, her tone soft, sweet, and oddly deep. At the mention of 'carrot' a Usdia nudged the small of her owner's back. The young woman looked over her shoulder and chuckled. "I'll save some for you too Flower." She promised. "Oooooh! Speaking of which...come out here, we have company." She coaxed gently. A snort could be heard inside the teepee as it's other occupant obviously didn't want to come out.

The young woman pulled the flaps of the dwelling open wide allowing sunlight to pour in. A short, squat, well toned Usdia mare stared at the much larger unicorn with wonder lighting her blue eyes. "Say hello." Her two-legger coaxed. The mare's cheeks tinted a bright red colour as she stepped out of the home reluctantly. "H-Hello." She said as she stayed behind her companion. "Well...I've got to go find those carrots." She said with a soft smile as she headed back into the teepee leaving Flower out alone with the larger creature. "I-I uh, I'm...I'm Flower...s'a p-pleasure to meet you." She said softly, obviously she was painfully shy.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Flower's ears twitched out of nervousness. "N-No, No you weren't i-intruding at all." She said. "S-Sorry for my l-l-lack of social g-graces. I've n-never met anyone b-besides my two-legger." She said, raking her hoof along the ground. She bit her bottom lip. "I-I've only met, well you'd be t-the second Soquili I-I've met...a-and..." Her voice trailed off.

"B-Blast my nerves." She said softly, mentally kicking herself. "Erm...s-sorry I-I'm not used to...well...uh...m-m-my your mane is gorgeous." She said, her blue eyes sparkling with wonder. "H-How'd you get it s-so l-long and silky?" She asked.

Lilly_Foxx

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Flower blushed at the compliment. "T-Thank you." She said softly, a smile slipping across her muzzle. She seemed to be relaxing slightly, her joints were a bit more loose and not as stiff.

"Well a-at least you're not confused for a s-s-skunk." She said with a light laugh. It was almost a baritone sound. It sounded much to deep, big, and rich for such a tiny creature. Her eyes lit like sapphires as she laughed. She also was stuttering less! Maybe subconsciously she knew this mare would be safe to be around.

"W-We...that is Ayashe and I, m-my two legger, t-tried the mountains...I-I could handle it just fine but...she d-doesn't like the cold so much. "I-I must admit this really is a treat. I've n-never had much of a conversation with anyone a-and you seem q-quite lovely."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:49 am
Flower chuckled softly. "I-I met my first Usdia the other day...a really energetic bloke c-called Ahote. He a-a-apparently thought I was a skunk and first." She said. "A-Although I must admit he acts more like a c-colt...but he's sweet." A smile slipped across her muzzle again.

"Yes, the snow certainly i-is beautiful." She agreed. "There's n-no denying that." She added. Flower wasn't used to all of the compliments, well from others than her two legger but Ayashe knew that it'd be easier on her little friend if she stopped after a few of them. But apparently she'd have to get used to it.

"There's no need to look eye level with me...y-you'll get a crick in your neck soon...a-a-and I don't mind looking u-up." She said, her eyes sparkling. Needless to say she was used to looking up to people, in a literal sense.

Lilly_Foxx

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:40 pm
Flower smiled softly. "If the opportunity arises I shall." She told her with a nod. "Well thank you." She said, truly meaning it concerning about the strain on her neck.

If she were honest with herself she would have admitted that her neck was often sore merely looking at her two-legger unless she were sitting down .

"So besides exploring what brings you around?" The mare asked as she quirked a brow.

Ayashe came back out of the teepee and produced two rather large carrots. Flower beamed and made a soft sound that her human companion came to know meant 'Thank-You'. The woman stood to the side of the horses and offered each the treat, one in each hand. Flower took hers and ate it slowly, reveling in its taste. They were her favourite food next to apples.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:11 am
Flower's brows furrowed, her sapphire eyes glistening with concern. "Awww well I'm sorry to hear that." She said in between bites. "Well, two-leggers are very inventive so chances are good that she made some sort of shelter even if none could be found." She added. "After all my two legger built this teepee all by herself. Apparently her father taught her when she was a filly."

"And yes, she's very kind." Flower agreed. "Ah your hair's matted a bit mind if I brush you?" Ayashe asked. The mare looked to the young woman and nuzzled her gently making a soft noise in her throat meaning, 'If you'd like to.' Then she went back to the conversation as her companion went back into the teepee to get her brush. "I've known her for quite a long time now." She said. "Ever since I was a filly myself. She was young too, but no where near as young as I." The mare explained.

She had yet to notice that her stutter had gone away. Her speech patterns were far less laboured now and it was clear her relaxation was far more than mental. Her whithers rippled slightly as a fly landed on them.

"So how'd you meet your two-legger?" She asked curiously.

(could I get an uncerted pic of Feryal please? For the thread.)  

Lilly_Foxx

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces