Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Lovers Club (More than one anime)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Games 

Reply Roleplaying Station
O. Anime (You'll think it's cool, trust me!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:40 pm
Heather smiled while waving slightly towards Moony. "Hey there. I'm Heather." She greeted. Sparky peeked from behind her shoulder to greet the new comer as well. The teen looked back towards Sora and smile, "It's really great to see you again, Sora." She said. She too had met Sora; about a year ago while she was playing alone in the park she ended up meeting him. He was one of the nices guys she has met so far. And she wasn't surprised that everyone else here knew him as well. Sora always had an easy time making friends. She looked back towards Cloud and waved to him as well. She never met him, but heard much about him.

"Pi! Pichu!" Sparky said while waving towards Sora, then to cloud with a cute little smile.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:23 pm
"So, now that we're all here, how bout we hit the arcade?!"
Lindsey cheered.  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:44 pm
"Sure. I call DDR." Sarah said happily when Lindsey mentioned the arcade. "How bout you Cloud?" Cloud paused for a moment. "I'm busy."
"You're not busy so come to the arcade with us." She said knowing that Cloud doesn't have anything to do. He wasn't one to play games or hang out so he usually fibs about having to do work or something like that. "They have shooting games." The teen argued. He gave a groan but gave in. "Fine."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:33 am
moony looked at everyone and said "well its nice to meet you all and i can go for the arcade! just need to get sonemthing out of my bag" (all of my charas. have backpacs)moony pulled out a skate board and said" lets go" he rode his skate board to the arcade and put i back in his bag then walked in and instantly went to the virtual battle simulater and put on the gear;boots,gloves, and a helmit and entered the game he was an expert at this game and never lost a battle which was the reason he had the high score he started on level on on demonic mode (hardest) and fought the darklings in the games with his two pistols on the game in less than a half an hour he beat the game with a new high score , like i said hes an expert at that game.  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:17 pm
Lindsey wayched the boy skate away. She smiled and pointed where he dissapeared.
"See? The kids all for it!"
Lindsey looked her cousin strait in the eye with a mischevious smile.
"I challenge, YOU to a duel!!!"
Sarah, would almost never turn down a challenge. Lindsey ran the rest of the way to the arcade. She jumped on a metal platform and got ready to kick Sarahs butt!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:02 pm
"Hey! Guys, wait for me!" Heather called after her friends. When it came to runnng and speed, she was pretty much the slowest. Sparky had jumped off her sholder and ran after them as well, being faster then Heather. "Man, even my pokemon is faster then me." She laughed. She made it to the arcade a few seconds after her friends and walked into the arcade, not sure what to play first, so she decided to watch Sarah and Lindsey play DDR for now.

SonicHearts
Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:18 pm
Lindsey turned around to Heather to find her slightly panting, just coming into the door.
"Hanging in there, Heath?" lindsey asked with a smile.
She turned to her cousin who had jumped onto the mat next to her.
"Lets get this party started!" Lindsey yelled and put 25 cents into a coin slot.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:56 pm
moony joined them in DDR at the last second in the 3rd player spotand waited for the song to be picked and the game to begin.  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Lindsey was preety good at this game and had fun battling Sarah. When she was done playing sarah, the scores were neck to neck.
Then that boy stepped onto the platform next to her. She admired a new challenge. As she put 25 cents more into the machine, she talked to the boy directly for the first time.
"What's your name again?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:31 pm
"I challenge you Heather to DDR next!" Sarah shouted. She then looked at Cloud. "But right now, do you want to play Shoot out?" She asked Cloud. He walked up to the stand and picked up the gun and placed a quarter in the slot. The teen took this as a yes and picked up her gun. "Okay, you just have to shoot the red targets when they light up right?" She asked as if she didn't know how to play the game. "Apparently." He responded.  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:23 pm
"Uh... Okay." Heather said a little nervously to Sarah's challange. Heather was never very good at the game DDR.

"Pichu!" Sparky exclaimed while running over to the DDR game. He stood by Lindsey, staying off the game mat of course, but wanted to copy her dance steps and give it a try.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:31 pm
Sarah and Cloud were playing the Shoot out game. "You're going down." She told him teasingly. "We'll see about that." Cloud said determined to win. Sarah shot the targets left and right missing one by a chair on the huge set. Cloud on the other hand didn't miss a single one until one of the red lights flashed in the corner but quickly turned off before Cloud had a chance to shoot at it. Even though he missed it Sarah had the advantage and shot at it. Rrriiiinggg!! The buzzer sounded as a small screen said that 'Player 2' (Sarah) won. "Next time why don't you and Vincent give it a shot?" She asked Cloud. "I'd prefer real targets instead." He told while looking at a car racing game. "Well Heather, ready to play DDR?" The teen asked her friend.  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:20 pm
Lindsey laughed at the Sparky as he tried to jump on a few arrows with her. She saw that Cloud and Sarah were done playing and Sarah looked proud, and the Shoot out game was blarring "Player 2 wins! Player 2 wins!"
Lindsey laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:26 pm
"everyone calls me moony" he said to her he didnt like talking about his name it always made him wish he had a family again  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 pm
"Ready?" Sarah asked Heather as she stepped onto the DDR dance matt. She's been wanting to play DDR with Heather for a long time since she's only played it one time with Heather. Cloud sat in the seat of the car racing game and pushed 25 cents in the machines slot. He pushed a button choosing to drive a Ferari. With his hands on the wheel, the race was on!  
Roleplaying Station

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff