[PRP] Friends or Mates? (Isabella and Dharmesh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:19 pm
Dharmesh chuckled and nipped at her mane. " i say we more ran into each other than anything my mate." he had a grin on his face as gave a nuzzle again. " i think they do deserve to and i will have to tell my father later as i donno what kinda of reaction i might get from him. but for now how about you go get your mother and i get mine and meet back here so we can tell them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:32 pm
Isabella chuckles as she squirms from the n** he gave her and she laughs. "Mmm... very true." She cocks her head to side as she nuzzles him gently. "Mmm.... do I really have to leave you for short time?" She pouts playfully at him. She promptly walks over to his rump and bites him right there. "Just claiming what is mine." She explains after she did it.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:37 pm
Dharmesh snorted and niped at her rump right back. " just doing the same back love." he grinned and chuckled. " only for a short bit and wont take long and i will see you when i return." still grinign he gave her a last nuzzle before goign off to get his mother and drag her back with him so he and Izzie could tell the news.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:13 am
Isabella squeaks as her rump gets nipped at before she laughs, playfully kicking at the air after Dharmesh left. "I will hurry back!" She calls after her mate. She rears up and takes off running toward the mountains, eager to drag her mother back here so she could go "I am mated!". The excitement swells up in her chest as she urges her legs to go more faster.

End  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out