Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:44 pm
Okay. How is the light bluish green for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:30 pm
works great ^^  

Okugi

Yannah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:50 am
I am in Sweden. That is not even on your map crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:46 am
WOOHOO I'M GREEN LIKE A LEPRECHAUN! 3nodding  

Loki-Sama

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:00 pm
I'm happy that you're happy Okugi. biggrin

I'm happy that you're happy too, Loki. 3nodding

I'm going to eventually make a more expansive map as a reference to show all the Hybrids' locations. This map is for reference to our road trip. I don't think any of us can really afford to go overseas, even though most of us, if not all of us would love to. As it is, it's going to take quite a bit of saving just to go across America. sad

When I get my degree and a really good paying job, I might vacation in Sweden. But that's still some time to come as well. I might not make it over there until I'm in my 30's. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:31 pm
I'm in Orlando Florida with my buddy Pennyroyal ^_^
I can picture the get together. We'd all sit around and take turns saying "bump". HAHAHAHA. :cough:  

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Amurana

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:35 pm
Yannah
I am in Sweden. That is not even on your map crying

Kyuu, Afterlife, and BloodJoker are all in Sweden too! Damn, that place kicks a**.

I'm not sure how a road trip would work, btw. Would that be one person visiting everyone else? Or are we all meeting in one place like a convention/get together? Hrm...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:53 pm
I'll add you to my map, then. Would you like me to add Pennyroyal as well?

We're thinking about all of us meeting in one place, although I'm not sure how that'll work out. If it doesn't, then Nil, Ramza, Wolf and I might just do a sort of tour of the country. biggrin I'd really like to have everyone meet.

The date is unknown right now and the possible meeting place is something that needs to be considered and discussed. 3nodding  

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NightSymphony

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:30 pm
I live in Oklahoma...you can put me down...but we might be moving..so I'm not gonna give you the adress until I know..if that's alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:38 pm
That's fine, Night. I can always change it if necessary. 3nodding  

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ryu_1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:06 pm
israel??? why cant i come.... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:33 pm
I'd love to meet the lotto-goers from other countries, as I'm sure everyone does. It's just so difficult to get the money to travel overseas. I know that I won't be able to get it. I'm not sure about everyone else. We need to figure something out so that everyone will be able to meet.

But, of course, that's easier said than done. I'm not the one doing all the planning. I just run the map. sweatdrop crying  

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:58 am
I'd love to meet some of you guys, but I don't think my parents would agree. Maybe if you could wait a couple years until I'm in college... sweatdrop

If you want to put me on the map anyway, though, I live in San Antonio, Texas. It's in the southwestern part of the state.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:31 am
Wilhem...folks in San Antonio know what picante sauce should taste like...do you?

bad joke...I know sweatdrop  

NightSymphony

Dangerous Lunatic

Wilhem
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:33 am
To be completely honest, in my 8 years of living here in San Antonio, I don't think I've ever had picante sauce.

And I don't get the joke... sweatdrop

I've warmed up to the idea of living here (when I first moved here, I hated it), but there are still only two good things I'll say about San Antonio:
The Spurs are awesome.
Southern Texas is one of very few places where you can get good Mexican food without actually going to Mexico. I loves me some fajitas.  
Old Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff