Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Promise is a Promise (Jazz and Glow Heart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:21 pm
"a fool? why would you be a fool?" she asked, tilting her head. "I do not see how...perhaps silly...in a good way, but not a fool, in any way...I don't...understand." she was a tad confused. after all she could not see the stallion as anything but the most perfect being on the entire planet....She blushed mentally. Had she really just thought that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:28 pm
"A fool in that I trusted someone too easily only to have things go wrong. But some good did come out of it though. So all worked out in the end, eh?" he said and gave a chuckle at how cute she looked when she was confused. "But I do not think me so much the fool since I happen to be here with you."  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Glow looked at him, eyes soft at his words. Lightly she reached up and nuzzled him gently. "you shouldn't dwell on the misfortunes of the past...they can be vary bad at holding you back from a good future...if you always think about it...you may end up to scared to trust somone....somone who might be the one you had been looking for all along anyway...I said before, if you remeber, that we all have little tests in life...and you passed one of your hardest...your vary brave and strong for that..." she said softly, watching him closely. "you really are..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 am
He smiled down at her with soft eyes and returned the nuzzle she had given him. "Thank you again for reminding me of those wise words and you are right. I shall not dwell on the past anymore. It is useless to do so and won't accomplish anything." he said with a satisfactory nod. "Besides, I have someone here that I can deffinately trust."  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:20 pm
She smiled and nodded aswell. "see...." she blinked. "wait, your talking about me?" she smiled happily. "I'm glad you trust me...i'm vary trustworthy...i don't spread rumors...i don't lie...oh i could never lie...." she said, blushing. "I....it really does make me happy...for you to know you can trust me....it really....does...." her voice faded off as she fell quiet, thinking once more. "Jazz...may i...ask you somthing a bit personal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 pm
He chuckeld at her realizing he was talking about her. It was so cute and he smiled down at her. Glad that she was happy with him. "Sure, you can ask me anything!" he said joyously. He liked questioned and would answer almost anything to the best of his ability.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Glow smiled lightly before she almost gulped, unsure of what the stallion's reaction would be to her question. She thought it over. It seemed easy enough...but she knew that even the easiest question could prove vary difficult to anwser. "what...." she paused, thinking how to put the question the best way. "what do you think of me?" she asked. "and i mean more then just...oh she's nice, or oh she's pretty....i mean....what do you really think...when you look at me?" she asked, blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Jazz blinked at her in suprise. He could tell she was nervous to ask him the question and to be honest, he was nervous to answer it. She really was a nice and pretty mare. He took a moment to think carefully before smiling back at her and answering. "Well, I do think your nice and pretty but you must already know that since you said not to say those things." he said and then thought some more. "I think you are wonderful, and kind. You are one of the most pure hearted mares I have ever met. To be honest, when I look at you I see a shining angel before me, that has come to make things ok again." he said, bringing his voice down to almost a whisper without noticing.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Glow blinked lightly, blushign once more. "an....angel?" she looked down, smiling lightly, her heart fluttering lightly in her chest at the stallion's words. It made her happy, just the thought that she might be, in some small way, making things better for the stallion. She looked down and blushed more as her mind anwsered her question of what she thought of the stallion...and her anwser...surprised her...and she was afried to voice it....for fear of alot of things. The two hand not spent much time knowing each other....and that made the fear only worse...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:48 am
"Yes, an angel." he said softly to her and nuzzled her head back up to where he could look into her eyes. He smiled at her warmly and could see the deep blush that kissed her cheeks. "So what do you think of me when you look at me?" he asked back wanting to also know what she thought of him.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:20 pm
She blinked lightly, eyes glanceign down modestly before looking back at him. Gathering up the nerve, she spoke... "When i look at you...I see a prince...somone who is kind, and loving...who has battled dragons and demons, but even through it all, servived without becomeing bitter and harsh....i see....i see somone that any mare would be crazy to leave...somone that is a rare treasure, that is the stallion of dreams, somone almost unreal in his kindess and caring...that...that...that culd steal a mare's heart with his kind words...and never even know it..." she trailed off, eyes becoeming down cast as she fell silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:59 pm
He continued to smile warmly at her, glad that she felt the same way about him that he felt about her. Again he brought her head back up to where he could look into her eyes. He nuzzled her cheek softly and fixed the flower in her mane that he noticed was going to fall out. "Thank you." he said softly and looked into her soft eyes. "I am glad you feel the same way about me that I feel aobut you."  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 pm
Glow seemed to pause, unsuer as to what Jazz ment by what he said and did not want to interpret somthing wrong...and cause more embaressment then needed. She blushed lightly at his nuzzle, however, as she was sure she would do for the rest of her life. After all it just made her flush...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:37 pm
He saw another blush come across her cheeks and smiled even more, glad that it was him that made her blush. "So quiet all of a sudden. Are you thinking or have I said something wrong?" he asked not sure what her silence ment and was a bit nervous from it.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm
She shook her head. "I'm just thinking....about what you ment..." she said lightly. "I mean....i'm not sure what you ment..." she added. "but you could never say somthing wrong, not at all..." Glow shook her head a little and smiled a bit.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff