Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
In A Perfect World (AU-CC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:55 pm
"Excuse me Hojo." Sujuka said placing the items on the table. "I know it's not my place. But I wish you wouldn't call me 'boy'." He asked unusually meekly. The idea of him being on Hojo's medical table was enough to give anyone the shivers. He was also glowing from the admittance of respect, but he knew better than to let it go to his head.

He did not get the chance to wait for Hojo's reply, because a little movement at the corner of his eye commanded attention. He saw the small form of a child pass by the door and stop. A girl. "Oh my..." Sujuka muttered.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:11 pm
"Sujuka, I'm 54 years old...emphasis on OLD. I'm going to call you 'boy' because that is what you are to me..." Hojo said in that tone that he used when he felt like playing the 'I'm an old man leave me alone' card, just another one of his moves to pull rank and be in control. Hojo liked to be in control, he liked it very much. "Now, I--how the hell did SHE get in here?" He asked, following Sujuka's gaze.  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:16 pm
Kit paused, seeing the two scientists. A few blinks of surprise was followed by a bright and cheerful smile.

"Hallo! I didn't know anyone was working here today."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm
He sighed to himself. Yes he was much older. But Sujuka, being 34 himself, wasn't exactly young anymore. After 14 years being the man's right hand worshipper, he was hoping that one day the man might moved passed 'boy', but that didn't appear to be happening anytime soon. His attention faced back to the child, who had just spoken something.

"I...I don't know. Professor. I didn't see her when I came in. Nor did I see her while I was out. I swore I locked the door." He spoke, but mentally contemplated the actions he'd made before reappearing in the lab."What do we do with her?" He asked Hojo. if he'd learned anything under this man's iron proverbial fist, he'd learned to wait for orders.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

LifeStreamInMyVeins

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:26 pm
Hojo's slanted Wutai eyes narrowed further.
"I don't know...invite her in. Perhaps she is lost..." Hojo smiled. "We can call for some Turks to handle her, if need be." Hojo scoffed at the word "Turks". If Hojo had it out for anybody in ShinRa it was this elite fighting force. But they were good for manhandling intruders, so long as they kept thier noses out of his business.

In response to the girl's remark, he snickered.
"Do I ever leave?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Kit tilted her head a little, blonde bangs falling into her eyes.

"Well, I've never seen you in here before now, so I'd say yes, you do leave from time to time." Another smile as she brushed the bangs from her blue eyes. "I'm Kit... Well, Kitrina, but I like Kit better."

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:56 pm
"Yes, sir." He nodded. He walked toward the girl with a gentleness he never allowed Hojo to see. He was actually very good with children, but his devotion to his job over took his need to have any of his own. "Come on in dear, Kit you said it was? Just don't touch anything. Your really don't want him mad at you." He smiled, but in the back of his mind he was thinking about the Turks. He wouldn't doubt Hojo to bring in the Turks, despite the man's distaste for them. He just couldn't imagine having to use the Turks against a child.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 pm
Kit looked to the other man, blinked once at the invitation into the room. Hesitantly, the girl stepped into the room. She could see the instruments and such, and knew that not-nice things could happen there.  

Katrina SaDiablo

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:10 pm
"It's okay," Sujuka cooed. "I'd rather not see you out there where other's will see you. we won't hurt you." He smiled, for a rare moment in time. "I'll see if I can't find you something to snack on if you'd like. Assuming Hojo will let me. " Sujuka looked over to his boss. "I promise not to do anything jeopardizing to anything. I can look after her while she's here. If you approve."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 pm
"Fine." Hojo said waspishly. "Keep her out of my hair until we can figure out what to do with her."
Hojo had never been on for children. He had seen his own on only the odd and business-like chance. And it was not as though the man knew anything about it-- Hojo had vowed he would never mention it to the cruel and unfeeling general of SOLDIER.

"But make she she doesn't touch ANYTHING. I don't know how well Turks handle little girls."  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:25 pm
"Oh, people see me wandering around all the time. No one ever tries to stop me. I've been here a long time." Kit smiled a little bit before moving carefully to a spot out of the way.

"And I won't touch anything. I may wander through the buildings, but I never touch anything except for doors."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:04 am
During a lul in the training session, Krad had been painstakingly discussing a well practiced technique to a younger 3rd class recruit. Many of his seniors, and even a few of his peers had grasped the seemingly impossible task of deflecting bullets with a melee weapon, something made possible only by the near prescient reflexes granted through the mako infusion. When Pharallah interrupted another of his students, Zack Fair was the boy's name, he took note of his intrusion, but continued his careful explanation until he saw the light of possible understanding dawn in the 3rd Class SOLDIER's eyes. He nodded reassuringly and said simply, "Observe." As he calmly drew his pistol from the back of his belt and leveled it at Zack, "Fair!" He called Zack by his last name loud enough for him to be clearly heard over the drizzle to catch the man's attention, waited the breadth of a second to assure himself that the required attention was shifting in his direction, he didn't want to hurt him after all. He then fired off a single shot the sound echoing slightly muffled through the rain dusted plain for a few moments after the shot had been fired. When he could be heard he added, "Mr. Pharallah, I assume you have and explanation for this interruption?" He remained poised, as ever, the barrel of his high calliber gun smoking faintly, most the heat dissipating into the drizzle. He had no fear of actually hurting Zack, his mind often wandered, but his reflexes were excellent, and he would master this particular technique very soon, if Krad was any judge. However this served two purposes, it brought Fair's attention back to the lesson at hand, and demonstrated to the greener recruit what Krad had just explained. Plus, it would serve as a mild reprimand to the headstrong 2nd Class. He could already sense the amusement among some of the other SOLDIERs and knew they would not let Zack soo forget how easily he'd been caught off guard.

((I tried not to write Zack's response, but I think it's a fair assumption that he'd be able to block the bullet, even if he's not quite as skilled as he will eventually be. Though it wouldn't be unfitting for him to only barely block it I suppose))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 pm
"And yet you type just fine, I seem to recall you were something of a hacker..." He noted, looking as if he wanted to take another swing at the Chimera, but wasn't sure if he could pull it off without Freyr blocking again. Movement drew his attention, and when he saw who it was he added, "Incoming visitor, do you want to be seen?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:52 am
"Well...." Freyr began, once more tapping his finger-tips together, "About that...." But he was not immediatly forced to explain his nonexistant communications over the years. As Sephiroth pointed out the approaching figure, Freyr quickly glanced that way, his superior eyesight easily picking out the lanky form and Olive-ish hair. Suddenly the chimera broke into a huge grin, whirling in place to face the incoming assistant-scientist, "PHAIRY!!!" He practically squealed, throwing his arms wide for a hug.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:27 pm
Sujuka smiled bleakly. Hojo was a puzzle sometimes, but most of the time he never really changed, but his ability to make any statement sound rather creepy still stood in effect. As long as no one ticked him off in any way Sujuka was likely not to face him in his more reproachable moods. "You know I aim to please, master." He snorted to himself derisively. Sometimes he did that just to get on the man's nerves. While he hated it when other people aggitated his mentor, it didn't mother him one little bit to do it himself, within reason.

"I don't think he's going to really call the Turks on you. So how long have you lingered about here?" Sujuka asked the girl. "I've never seen you before and I'm here as much as Hojo!"

---

Pharallah turned to bowed his head once again. Aimlessly he brushed away the wet strands from his face. The weather never really bothered him and he hardly noticed whether or not it was pouring or shining. His attention never stuck to trivial things like that. "Many Apologies Master Krad! But, why don't you take a moment to ask your 'student' why he lit my ow case on fire and interrupted MY session yesterday morning! I'll write a formal apology when I return! Sorry once again!" Pharallah added with a bow. He was among the less serious ones in the SOLDIER Program., and sometimes he forgot how things such as these tended to irritate the mentors.

Zack groaned to himself. Pharallah had tattled on him. Practical jokes always tended to bite him back. He was hoping he could get out of any reprimand for it. But Pharallah's intrusion had been such a distraction that it was likely that both were going to face reprimand by both of their mentors upon return to the camp.

Pharallah returned to the subject of his sudden attention and as he got closer he heard a voice called out to him and it was confirmed. He picked up pace and ran toward where Sephiroth and the outline made clear were standing. "FREEEEEEEEEEY!" Pharallah squealed in excitement, colliding into the open arm that were waiting for a hug. He glomped the Chimera hard enough that it picked the shorter man clean off his feet.

He finally composed himself and pulled away. "I thought you were deeeeaaaad! Look at that Seph, he's not dead!" Pharallah waved his arms so fast it was making him dizzy. "Ooooh! What a surprise!" He said ecstatically. He ever to gentally forced Sephiroth and Freyr into one large awkwardly positioned group hug. He knew Sephiroth wasn't much of a touchy feely kinda guy, but he knew the General well enough that he didn't figure he'd get killed just this once.

"Oh Sephiroth, your hair is so soft!" He smirked.

---

((XDD Jesus, do ya think I'm playing enough people!))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff