Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shoujo-Ai & Yuri Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: girls, love, yuri, shoujo ai 

Reply ..The Shoujo Ai & Yuri Guild..
[Interest] Age Dynamics - Loli, Older/Younger Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomerJ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:37 am
I think I like the pairing to be older (not loli), maybe mid-high school to early college. Around the same age is good. A few years difference is alright too, just not a crazy huge gap. I'd say maybe 3 or 4 years difference is ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:19 pm
I totally dig the one older and other younger scenario...makes things much more interesting!!! Mwa ha ha!!! blaugh  

Mahadevi

BarakReider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:01 pm
I'm fine with any relationship as long as it doesn't go to far. I'm not a big fan of sex in movies, animes or books.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:50 pm
i would say relativly similiar ages perhaos a 10 year difference would be fair as long as it remains legal in the anime that is and doenst involve any hardcore scenes with minors
when they go into to much detial and go hardcore it loses the ramnatic factor of the relationship  

darkjesterchloe

Laustere

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:11 pm
Lolicon? DO NOT WANT. :<

If the characters are both of consenting age (or somewhere around there; 15 is pushing it on the young-end) I think age differences can be really interesting and add a lot to the story.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:26 am
I think it's the hottest thing when you have a girl aboot 16/17 having a relationship with an older woman from her early to mid twenties :"P

(heheheh 16 is the AOC in my state so ha no one can say anything >__> <___< )

Sir Hamilton

raye rei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:41 pm
I t hink a bit of older/younger can always be interesting if done right  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 pm
Hm...I tend to lean more towards same age pairings because those usually involve highschool/college age girls and I've found that that's the most interesting age group to watch. However, I do find loli relationships to be pretty cute (Tomoyo and Sakura are adorable together) and relationships with vast age differences can be entertain if they are played out right.

So, in short...I like 'em all. ^__^  

Bishielurfer

Anni-Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Personally, age doesn't bother me *unless it is just overly dramatic which i haven't seen* but I prefer same age.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:48 pm
~GirlxPride~
Hmm... I tend to like the same-age pairings more. ^^; I guess it might be connected to my personal preference in real-life relationships. xD I mean, I think loli is cute, but not exactly my taste. And an older and younger pairing somewhat annoys me because usually there is a huge maturity difference between the two (I know it's not shoujo-ai, but the example I would use is "Gravitation"). Yuki and Suichi are so apart in mentality that it almost gets annoying. I love the two very much, but in terms of them being together, it's tough to say that they go together. (They do in some aspects, but don't in some as well).

I like the same-age pairings because the two people are growing together at pretty much the same pace because they are the same age or at least around the same age. So you seem them developing together and growing together instead of having one person trying to teach the other to grow up. Or in terms of a loli pair, neither of them are exactly growing up; they're just being kiddish.

^
Agrees with. I couldn't have explained it better myself, ^^

Itsuki Emi

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Haruka Kaioh

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:16 pm
I'm not into lolicon... AT ALL--as stated in my profile. It's really not my cup of tea. I think pictures of two little girls together playing is cute. Like Sakura and Tomoyo. They seem to fit more to me than Lee and Sakura. XD And by playing I mean hanging out... not what some... might be thinking...-.-;;

Lolicon is great for those who happen to be into it and need an outlet. I've always said this.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:10 pm
My favorite kind of pairing is two people of the same age, generally around 14-18 years old. But I'm open to all kind of relationships. When there is a difference in age...it's alright to me as long as it's not a 40 years old women with a 18 years old girl... >.< As for loli... lot of people qualify this to be reserved to perverted-only people or simply find it disgusting -- but I really don't care. I would even say that I find it really cute. As long as they're not doing it hardcore >.> it's ok to me xD  

Kimuro Asuna

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:18 pm
Hm... I pretty much like most pairings, no matter what the age difference. Everyone has their own boundries though. However, I think I would be uncomfortable with an large age difference between adults and children. In real life or fiction, I wouldn't like to see a 6-year old in a relationship with an adult. [adult being 18yrs old where I live], or even above the age of 10. Children aren't ready for "adult" relationships on any level. But, I think it would be different if it's a 12-year difference between a 20-yr old and a 32-year old. It's cute when little kids have boyfriends/girlfriends, just not with someone who's old enough to drive a car. So, I think the valid point made here earlier is "how young are you willing to go?"

But again, in my case the exception to the rule would come from Card Captors, where Rika has a relationship with their teacher Yoshiyuki Terada. In a way I'm thinking (? eh ? He fell in love with a young girl?) but at the same time it doesn't seem wrong to me. It's kind of sweet. Plus, he's willing to wait for her to mature and become older too.

[wow.. I .. ramble... -sweatdrop-]

But yeah, Tomoyo/Sakura's relationship is cute and innocent. I like it. At the same time, I also like Anthy/Utena's relationship too. [In the manga and the movie.. haha.. I haven't seen the anime yet..] They're older, but they're about the same age.

I guess the age difference and the age are the biggest factor to me, but I guess it would only be reserved for younger characters. However, if someone else likes that sort of thing, that's okay too. I'm not judging anyone. n_n;;;  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:26 am
Kimuro Asuna
My favorite kind of pairing is two people of the same age, generally around 14-18 years old. But I'm open to all kind of relationships. When there is a difference in age...it's alright to me as long as it's not a 40 years old women with a 18 years old girl... >.< As for loli... lot of people qualify this to be reserved to perverted-only people or simply find it disgusting -- but I really don't care. I would even say that I find it really cute. As long as they're not doing it hardcore >.> it's ok to me xD

>.> If that 40-year old happens to be James Marsters [who's now 45...] it's all good with me XD.

But, were talking about female/female... Personally, I'm at a point in my life where I don't like reading anything where it involves someone sexually immature having sex. Mainly, anyone under 16 for the most part. Then again, I'd really rather read about adults having intercourse... I don't fancy kids or teenagers. XP

Haruka Kaioh

Dapper Genius

Haruka Kaioh

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:29 am
VBunny
Hm... I pretty much like most pairings, no matter what the age difference. Everyone has their own boundries though. However, I think I would be uncomfortable with an large age difference between adults and children. In real life or fiction, I wouldn't like to see a 6-year old in a relationship with an adult. [adult being 18yrs old where I live], or even above the age of 10. Children aren't ready for "adult" relationships on any level. But, I think it would be different if it's a 12-year difference between a 20-yr old and a 32-year old. It's cute when little kids have boyfriends/girlfriends, just not with someone who's old enough to drive a car. So, I think the valid point made here earlier is "how young are you willing to go?"

But again, in my case the exception to the rule would come from Card Captors, where Rika has a relationship with their teacher Yoshiyuki Terada. In a way I'm thinking (? eh ? He fell in love with a young girl?) but at the same time it doesn't seem wrong to me. It's kind of sweet. Plus, he's willing to wait for her to mature and become older too.

[wow.. I .. ramble... -sweatdrop-]

But yeah, Tomoyo/Sakura's relationship is cute and innocent. I like it. At the same time, I also like Anthy/Utena's relationship too. [In the manga and the movie.. haha.. I haven't seen the anime yet..] They're older, but they're about the same age.

I guess the age difference and the age are the biggest factor to me, but I guess it would only be reserved for younger characters. However, if someone else likes that sort of thing, that's okay too. I'm not judging anyone. n_n;;;

I really can understand this, seeing as I'm 13 years younger than my boyfriend (don't freak, I'm 22 x,x ). Plus, it's not uncommon for this to happen in Japan, isn't it? I'm not really sure.  
..The Shoujo Ai & Yuri Guild..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff