Reply [Tomboys of Gaia]
do you have any friends that are girly? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_lover_716

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 am
Yeah I have some girly friends that hate my tomboyishness and when they act preppy i get close to punching them like crazy. I hate that! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:19 pm
yea, but they're not my true friends, they rather hang with their preppy gang, in other words, I'm a sorta reject.  

Terrie Evans

Snow_Princess_223

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:38 pm
Royal~T
My best friend wants me to put makeup on and look good so bad, that i'm on the verge of kiling ehr everytime she tells me "Eyeliner is your best friend".

Oh STFU!

Kill Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:58 am
i do
they always try to make be girly
they made me go to homecoming..... IN A DRESS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
it was torture  

wolfgirl2009

Witty Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SailorJupitermm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:51 pm
Royal~T
thatlittlegeek
Royal~T
My best friend wants me to put makeup on and look good so bad, that i'm on the verge of kiling ehr everytime she tells me "Eyeliner is your best friend".

Oh STFU!

I know how that feels. I was at my friends house and she had all this fancy stuff, and she had the eyeliner, mascara, and all the works. I allowed her to piut it on me, I admit, I was curious. When I looked in that mirror I was like, WTF!! What did you do? And I washed it all off.
I havent touched make up in over 5 6 years, and I don't think I will ever.

I used touch make-up to give to my mom, but she died so I don't have to touch her make-up anymore (that's the good side I guess)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 pm
I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have are boys, so......  

Missy n Fuzzy

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 am
I only have a couple of friends who are girly...most of my friends are tomboy-ish 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:12 pm
Yeah, they try to get me to go shopping all the time. .-.  

The Fluffy Kitten

Generous Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Darkness Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Well, I really don't have that many friends but I did have a friend that was girlie and she was trying to change me but now we're not friends anymore since she's so dramatic and she ruined a lot of things in my life too. But the friends I do have are kind of like me and they like me for who I am. I don't really care if I don't have many friends anyways... I choose carefully when it comes to being friends with someone  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm
all my friends who r girls basicly and they hacked my acount and deleted my avitars guys clothes and mmade me look all girly  

krisy22

xxtechnowolfxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm
most of them are( i go to a private school full of rich girl girls.) there is 1 girl a year older than me who is a tomboy and me and this other girl in my grade. i have 1 close girly friend but she respects my boyishness and doesn't make me do girly things. but trust me, i am going to get rid of my super girl and b***hed friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 am
i got alot! of girly friends but there my fwends anyway! >.< though......i also have some friends that are tomboys too!  

XxXxgoth_witch 101xXxX

Ratt Kazamata

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I only have a couple of friends who are girly...most of my friends are tomboy-ish 3nodding

Same.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 pm
if i tell ya , im afraid that you'll not believe me.
i dont have a girly friends.
im tired of they drama and acting .
they like to back stab and alots of gossips.  

Oomeimei34oO

4,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

FriedTaku-yaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 am
Royal~T

Oh STFU!

My cousins put a bunch of makeup on me, and then when I looked in the mirror, I just screamed "Why did you make me put this on?! I hate it!".  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff