Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Patches of colors (Autumn and Anshu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:16 pm
He followed her quickly before being all wet. "We are lucky, just in time like you said". The cave was very dark but at least it was a safe place. "We just need to sit and wait the rain stop".  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:10 pm
As Anshu arived in the cave she plopped down on the ground way ahead of the stallions words. Darkness surrounded the mare as she shifted herself more towards the light, not wanting to blurt out that she didn't exactly enjoy the dark. "We can rest here untill the rain stops." The mare nodded her head uselessly in the dark.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 am
Anshu looked as Autumn. "Are you ok ?" she seemed not at her ease in the cave. "I'm sure the rain will stop soon. It's just a little rain."

He sat near the entry and looked the sky

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:34 pm
Doing her best to try and keep her cool she just smiled and lightly giggled. "I'm fine." She replied with a small and rested her head on her legs to watch the rain fall. Rain hitting the hard rock flooring echo'd in the cave, her eye's flickered to and fro listening to sounds. "The storm should pass. We can wait untill it does." Her eye's shifted from the rain to him as she smiled.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:46 am
He smiled back to her hoping it will make her feel much confortable. The place was really silent now its stressed him a little so he started singing with a low voice

"Can you still see your dreams in the distant, starry sky?
Are they more vivid than they were when you were little?

When one forgets to put the emotions that overflow in her heart
to rest, they burn the color of passion.

I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were.
But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart.

Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose,
so then why are we destined to dream?

Sometimes two dreams can turn into love, but there are also times when they can't.

Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard. Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.

Even when they're alone, people want to share their feelings, but it can be so hard. Words are powerless to express one's feelings, and sometimes they become a silver knife.

I used to believe without a doubt that I could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were. But that me from long ago now sleeps inside my heart. "

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Silence was broken by the slight noise of singing...she looked over to Anshu and smiled slowly humming along with the song. She would have sand along with the song but, she didn't know the words. A sudden thing hit her as she listened to the songs lyrics.

"Anshu, where did you learn that song?" She questioned quietly when he was done. The song she didn't know but, the lyrics made her feel....special.

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:42 pm
He finished his song. It was a song which made him feeling relax. Looking at Autumn he replied "It was Aeris-kaa san who teach me it. She sang it to me when i was a foal before sleep"

((English version of "Scarlet", Ayashi no ceres 1st op))

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:31 pm
She nodded her head thoughtfully and smiled. "Oh," she replied with a small giggle. "it's quiet a song."She stated soothly. 'Even though I had parents, and i saw them every now and then. I came out of my basket alone." She came a small shrug of her shoulders and shuffled around the ground.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:40 pm
He nuzzled her gently. "I'm sorry to hear that. I was really lucky to be found i guess. I can sing you as much song as you would like to make you feel better"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Her smile seemed to brighten. "Well, I'm glad to hear if i'm ever down, I get a song!" She replied with a laugh. "I see my parents often and Caully too, but I've never met that mate of his." She replied with a small smirk. Autumn was always teasing her brother.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:57 pm
He smiled back "Anytime you want, but i hope i will not make the rain falling worse" he laughed. "Cually's mate ? You mean Starla nee-san ?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Autumn didn't care much for her name but, the name seemed fimiliar so she nodded her head. "Yeah, he mentions Starla...a lot." She replied with a smile. "I bet she is as nice as he says. You've met her?" She listened carefully, maybe he would have something that she could bring up...anything to start a conversation with family.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:11 pm
He laughed "Yeh i met her. She is my sister. Not my biological sister but my adoptive big sister. Well she was not really nice when i was a foal. She lived with a prince before you know so she was a little .... haughty. But she changed a lot since she met Cuallyen. He found out who to be with her and now she is really kind. Maybe because i'm not a foal anymore too."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:46 pm
She wrinkled her nose at first but, then she just listened and nodded. "I grew up driving Cually mad. Annoying a lot of people, and well I was a bit of a twerp when I was little." She admitted with a laugh. "But, somehow when I didn't see Cually for a while, I heard he had a mate! I was happy for him." She replied, it took her a couple of moments before she could blurt out her next question, "What about you, do you like anyone?" She questioned is a hush voice in case it was offencive to him.  

Horzezcutey

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 pm
He laughed. "I'm sure Cually like you a lot even if you make him mad." he listenned peacefully to her story and to his question he switched a little his ears. "Well i like many people but i don't have a lover in my life for the moment i guess. You're only the second mare i meet. But i can tell you the first time i saw you when you grow up i thought you're really beautiful"
he smiled and blushed a little

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces