Submit

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:39 pm
Tika stretched out her wings, as they were already growing stiff in the cold air. She shivered as a breeze hit her unprotected sides, but she ignored it. As much as she enjoyed the company, she wanted to gallop or fly, just to warm up again, the cold was starting to get to her. But she decided she could ignore the cold for a while longer, it wouldn't be too long before sunrise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:53 am
((Sorry for not telling. Nicole can't tell time xP She just kinda...speaks. It's all caused by a roll play a while ago. Just so you all know.))

Nicole felt weird but she shook it off. Her swirls began to glow with mixed feeling as she continued on. Staying quiet untill she was able to speak.
"i'm Nicole, may i ask your name?" The mare directed towards the other mare and giving a true honest smile just waited patiently.

Autumn shook her head and walked up next to the mare and lifted her head to a normal stance. "Hello." The mare fixed a smile on but, didn't much mean it. Just before Nicole had found her and taken her home where her Indian was upset...so on so forth. The mare thought to herself as she looked around the group. Hoping someone would speak.  

Horzezcutey

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:25 pm
"I am Tika." She said simply, staring at the swirls on Nicole's legs. She then turned to the other mare. "Good evening." She said to her.

((Bleh, writer's block.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:16 pm
Ares watched this did not seem to be the Autumn he had met before perhaps she had a look a like twin and the other mare seemed to be ignoring him quite well. He shifted slightly almost uncomfertable now, maybe he shouldn't have attempted to be a social butterfly. He watched the other two in silence unknowing what to do now and simply looked to Tika for help.  

Death to Blondes

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Nicole was not ignoring anybody. She was just quiet sometimes and would rather be alone as she gets lost in thought. So many things were going on and she couldn't help her twirls glow out of controll as she looked around and then tried talking. "I hope we didn't intrude on anything." The mare spoke softly.

Autumn looked up at Ares uncomfterble situation. "Ares, you ok?" The mare inquired curiously as she lowered her head to gaze upon him momentarily. Autumn was always this way when Nicole was around she felt closed in and it was not her favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:37 pm
Tika glanced over at Ares, but couldn't offer any help, as she was unsure what to do as well. "No you didn't intrude on anything." She said to Nicole, trying to ignore the swirls.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:05 pm
"Nope, no intrusion." he glanced back to Autumn as she spoke to him. "Oui, I am fine. Why would I not be?" his brow rose and his eyes hardened the first sign of his temperemant showing. His cool blue eyes glanced over the three mares, but fell to Autumns waiting a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm
Nicole smiled as everything seemed to be moving nicely. Glancing at the stallion with a smile she stood still. Examining, Tika's wings.

Autumn nodded her head nervously. "I was just curious," the mare admitted bluntly. She flicked her tail and looked into his eyes carefully before looking away. It had been a while since anybody mentioned her two colored eyes and she planned it that way.  

Horzezcutey

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Tika watched Nicole, still curious about the swirls on her legs. She also noticed that the other mare was staring at her wings. She tucked her wings as close as she could to her body.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff