*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
~0.o A Question! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w0uld y0u marry a partner that d0esn't live with God?
  yesh, if i'm in l0ve and the partner accepts my way 0f living i w0uld marry him/her!
  n0, God is very clear ab0ut this subject!
View Results

Berezi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:26 pm
Ishmeal5489
I think that you should marry a believer only. Dating a non-christian is fine, as you aren't tied to them, but marrying is different. It's a permanent bond between you, a bond that which the only thing greater than is you and God. For marrige to work, you need to be in complete unity, or at least striving for it.

Basically, i think that marrying a non-christian would ruin you relationship with God in the long run.
But isn't the point of dating marriage? If you date, you will either break up with that person or you will marry. I take dating seriously because of that fact.

Also - missionary marriage isn't worth the strife it brings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:50 pm
A bad apple among good apples ruins them, so too someone that isnt christian can ruin your relationship with Christ a lot easier than you can show them the path to Christ( even more so if your faith isnt strong). Also the point of dating is indeed to find a life long partner, daiting non-christians can also ruin your relationship with Christ.  

short_blue_books

Cat_Burn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:19 am
I would want a christian husband. But it's not a sin if you marry an athiest or buddhist or whatever. Just know that it will be a very lonely marriage as far as beliefs and religious views go. It could also cause a lot of friction since the both of you would always be competing and debating about religion, and that can get old fast! There's also the question of "How are we going to raise our kids?" to consider as well. If he has different religious background then you do, it will be a difficult choice to make. What kind of morals will you teach your kids? do any of the morals or lessons of your religions compete? There's a lot to think about when you consider marrying a non-believer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:37 am
if you truly love your patner, you wouldn't want him end up in hell do you? and if your patner love you, truly love you.. he will accept of who you are. Be his light.  

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items