88%  [ 23 ]
Ewwe.
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:34 pm
I'm also new! I only joined because I saw a topic on here and PM the girl who started it-she mentioned I should join. As I had forgotten the name it took me a while to fine it >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:27 pm
Sakura_kura
I'm also new! I only joined because I saw a topic on here and PM the girl who started it-she mentioned I should join. As I had forgotten the name it took me a while to fine it >.>
Welcome  

DarkAngelPoetess65

darkangeloflight14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:05 pm
I've been hooked on the Harry Potter books since high school, when my quiz bowl advisor told us that the Harry Potter Books could and would be used as question material for our meets, and that somebody out of the ten of us returning would need to have some information.

However, I have grown to love the series, and can't wait until the sixth book comes out.

I have found something odd:

On Harrypotter.com, the sorting hat, time and again, has put me in "Gryffindor."

Sortinghat.com and this guild has put me in "Ravenclaw."

Hm. I wonder...... confused

Could I be like Harry? Have the traits of one house, and be put in another? Should I have been a Ravenclaw all along?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:36 pm
*waves loudly at all the new people* Wow... this guild has grown so much in the last... five days... *sniff*

That ^ sounded like a bloody Hufflepuff... or a Hagrid... I'm rather ashamed of me. But anyway, welcome, one and all! Go find your frineds, but don't refer them unless you're in Slytherin, because we need to win the House Cup, and currently we aren't!  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Fuzziball Fai
Fezziwig Jr

Scrappy Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:42 pm
Well, there's always next time... You can still win the house cup if you really try to though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:44 pm
Oh Slytherin will win... ninja  

KimCL
Captain

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:48 pm
KimCL

*evil laugh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:51 pm
Empress_Kat
KimCL

*evil laugh*

I like your sig. :3
Show your Slytherin pride!

KimCL
Captain

Fuzziball Fai
Fezziwig Jr

Scrappy Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:44 pm
Ok, then I say, "Slytherin! Do your best and the important thing here is to have fun! Mwahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:46 pm
3nodding You forgot 'win' too lol.  

KimCL
Captain

DarkAngelPoetess65

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:50 pm
darkangeloflight14
I've been hooked on the Harry Potter books since high school, when my quiz bowl advisor told us that the Harry Potter Books could and would be used as question material for our meets, and that somebody out of the ten of us returning would need to have some information.

However, I have grown to love the series, and can't wait until the sixth book comes out.

On Harrypotter.com, the sorting hat, time and again, has put me in "Gryffindor."

Could I be like Harry? Have the traits of one house, and be put in another? Should I have been a Ravenclaw all along?
Tha is with me too. harrypotter.com put me in Ravenclaw and thesortinghat.com put me in Gryffendor. Its kind of weird how one thing pputs you in one house and another one puts you in another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:51 pm
KimCL
We'll just have to see about that. stare They do say that Ravens are the birds of death so beware! lol  

DarkAngelPoetess65

Fuzziball Fai
Fezziwig Jr

Scrappy Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:56 pm
KimCL
3nodding You forgot 'win' too lol.
I don't wanna say win. crying I'll ginx myself. I keep forgetting you're in Slytherin though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:53 pm
DarkAngel65
darkangeloflight14

Tha is with me too. harrypotter.com put me in Ravenclaw and thesortinghat.com put me in Gryffendor. Its kind of weird how one thing pputs you in one house and another one puts you in another.

I don't know, every quiz I've ever taken has put me in Slytherin... Which kind of proves the point of my entire personality...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

DarkAngelPoetess65

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:55 pm
Empress_Kat
DarkAngel65
darkangeloflight14

I don't know, every quiz I've ever taken has put me in Slytherin... Which kind of proves the point of my entire personality...
Hum.... OK then.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces