Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Two Kingdoms, Four loves. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die?
  What?! Someone is going to die?!
  Amaya
  Dariya
  Roran
  Vivian
  Xander
View Results

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:25 am
Aryana continued to wait with her other two sisters. Her lower lip quivering with what seemed frustration on her part. They had been waiting there alone for quite some time with no word of what was going on. Do they simply expect us to stand here like stray dogs with no masters? How long are they going to keep us waiting with no word of anyone...Oh if we were home we would show much better hospitality to our guest. She was beyond uneasy at this moment and the complaints that ran through her mind seemed a constant. Thoughts of going on her own and leaving her two sisters there to find Amaya were becoming increasingly tempting. Yet something continued to tell her to simply wait like the other two.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:42 am
Kaname walked up to the three young princesses and smiled as she bowed. "Sorry for the delay your Highnesses. I will lead you to your rooms now." She said as she looked at them.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:54 am
Aryana gave a slight nod as she spoke out gently, "It is quite alright." Her gaze then looking to the other two as they gave a simliar nod of their heads as they waited to be led.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:14 am
"Right this way please." She said as she smiled and led the princesses down many corridors. They dropped the first two off at their rooms, and then she led Aryana to her room. "I'll be around if you need my your highness." She said.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

WintersFeary

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:20 am
The three would follow silently as they were led to their rooms. Once seperated and in their own rooms, Aryana would look to Kaname. "Thank you miss..." she voiced lightly before closing her eyes. "Please tell me, have you seen my other sister Princess Amaya? Has she been atended to as well?" Of course she knew she didn't have to ask such questions though it only seemed fit to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:04 pm
After she was out of the room, he closed the door behind them. Leading her around the castle, he showed her the kitchen, the dining room, his room, his brothers' rooms, the King's room, and then her and her sisters' rooms.

As he walked, he could tell something was bothering her. He wanted to ask what it was, but realized that it wasn't his place to butt in. Not yet, anyways.

The words his son bore were true. All too true. Sighing during the outbreak, he shook his head and plomped down on his throne. When he spoke, it was soft, though anyone who heard could tell he was holding back his own anger.

"Do you not think I can see that? It is obvious that this is our chance to win the war. But think of it from a tactical standpoint, Alexander. You're smart with these strategies, look at it from Keros's standpoint."

"You see, they convince us to allow their princesses to enter our castle so they can meet our four fine Prince. You and your brothers. Then, when the four Princess, and their new partners, our four Prince, head back to Keros, they murder you four. Or, they expect us to take advantage of this and try to sneak attack them, when it will be them waiting to ambush you. Alexander, I don't see how you didn't bother to see this. Roran even saw this." As he spoke, his voice grew louder and sharper, but never into an angry rage.

"My son, you are here incase they try to attack us. I am still wanting this war to continue, just like you. but my boy, Keros has been a step ahead of us for quite sometime. That is, until we figured out their plans for his marriage." Standing, he walked down to his son and gripped Xander's shoulders in a fatherly way.

"I want you to pretend to fall in love with your counterpart, Aryana, I believe her name is. When we go to Keros for the weddings, we attack then. That will be when they least expect it. The reason I brought you back would be to one, have Aryana fall in love with you so she disappproves of her kingdom's backstab assault, then two, to make plans for our own backstab attack. Do you understand? We turn their plan against them!"

"Are you feeling okay?" Roran decided to ask, for it was troubling him more and more with every silent moment. He was leading her to the throne room now, where Xander and his father were, to his unknowings.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:16 pm
Amaya snapped back into reality as she heard Roran's voice and smiled a little shaking her head. Even if he was going to marry her, he didn't know her enough for her to trust that he wouldn't tell that her family was falling apart. She saw they were approaching the throne room and she took a deep breath. She guessed that the King was in there. She ruled Keros, since her father was no longer fit to rule, and she was the one who waged war upon Syra. But anyone in Syra would think it was her father, since no one wanted to say a woman ruled their contry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Roran could see her distrust. Nodding in understanding, he smiled as he nodded his head to the guards in front of the door. As they stepped in front of him, he stopped walking. "What's going on?"

"The King and Prince Alexander are discussing certain issues inside."

"What would they have to-" he stopped himself before he got into an arguement with his Father's guards. Turning back to Amaya, he sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, my Father is obviously involved in something. We could barge in, but that would be intrusion, and it would probably end up being blamed on you and your sisters by the time it reached the townsfolk." Running his fingers through his hair, he led her on through the halls. "Speaking of the townsfolk, would you like to go into town? Or perhaps the stables?"  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:57 pm
Amaya nodded, showing that she understood and smiled. "I'd love to go to the stables. But I'm not sure that my guards will allow me to leave the castle until people calm down." Amaya said as she smiled apoligetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:59 pm
"Ah, good point. Well, I suppose I can return you to your room. Unless you'd like to eat something first. I havn't eaten since I left this morning." Blushing as his stomach growled, he sighed. This isn't going as well as it could.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:07 pm
"I would like to go eat." Amaya said as she smiled and laughed a little as his stomach growled. "We haven't eaten anything since we arrived this morning." She said, her own stomach growling.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:19 pm
"Well then, by all means, let us return to the kitchen." Leading the way again, they arrived to their destination in a few minutes of silence. Upon arrival, Roran grabbed an apple and a banana. "Get the lady what she wants." Roran winked to the chefs, who nodded and awaited the Princess guest to order.

As he awaited for her to get her food, he bit into his apple. "So, you know my favorite past time, horseback riding. How about you?"

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:25 pm
"Can I have an apple please?" She asked as she looked to the chef and smiled. "I guess anything with music or dancing. I like alot more, but those seem to be my top ones." She said as she finished swallowing a bite of her apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:15 pm
"Really?" Roran was impressed. "A dancer." He opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it. She could wait to find out about his singing and dancing talents. She'd have to learn soon enough anyways, since it would be only a few nights before the celebration of their engagement. Then it would be off to Keros to get married. Sighing at the thought of how close his arranged marriage was, he was slightly disappointed in himself to agree with an action that went against his morals.

Finishing off his meal, he walked to the window and looked out at the town. People bustled as sunset came upon them. The market was beggining to close down, and men returned to their families. He felt good, for some reason, looking down on his subjects. But that changed when someone in the market called, "THIEVES!"

Roran's eyes immediatly began to run over the market. He couldn't see the thieves, and he wasn't sure if there were any. It could be the man who was reacting the Boy who Cried Wolf, and had called out thieves a few weeks ago when there weren't any.

Before he could even find the thieves, he realized some of his father's men were advancing into the market, chasing down three men. They must be the thieves. Sighing as they were caught, he ran his fingers through his hair. So many people are against this marriage, they are resorting to this. Well, as long as Amaya and the other Princess are okay, the only thing that should be bothering us are little things like this.

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Amaya just smiled and shook her head. "I know, it's boring. Not many people find it interesting." She said as she blushed. She looked out the window with him and sighed at everything,  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff