Submit

Skully-verse

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:06 pm
I guess I don't exactly dress like a Tomboy. But, I don't dress girly either. I usually have slightly tight, ripped dark blue jeans, black sk8tr shoes, black T-Shirt or tank top, and a black zippered hoodie. With my oh-so favourite studded belt and bracelet. *nod, nod*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Royal~T
jonnylova469
Oh Yeah? I wear all black!!!
I wear all black my mom would go crazy and try even harder to turn me girly.
I feel bad for you....  

skatergurl469

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 am
I have this huge collection of about 20 hats, beanies, 1 OMG included, baseball hats, visors, etc. some sweatpants, nylon navy and blue pants that I totally worship, some other nylon pants, around 4 pairs of basketball shorts. then my shirts i have 1 awesome women's large(way too big for me) vintage University of Washington 2003 college softball world series jersey. a whole bunch of shortsleeved shirts that have a weird/cute thing, like say a ferret, on it. or something, like, it says something.

But i pretty much worship my hats. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:36 pm
i ware what my avi wares cuz like i dont know but like im considered a freak at school since there are only 2 tomboys my age gonk and when ever i go to stores i get pissed off cuz there is never any thing in the girls so i got to the boys sec xd and then there are hammy downs and stuff my dad gets on his trips for me surprised those are the best  

389cbmus

389cbmus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:38 pm
jonnylova469
Royal~T
jonnylova469
Oh Yeah? I wear all black!!!
I wear all black my mom would go crazy and try even harder to turn me girly.
I feel bad for you....
me too my mom says she used to be the outcast like me and never was really girly i hate girly girls they are borgs and take over peoples minds with threats mad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 pm
I usually get the funny shirts from the boys section since the funny shirts in the girls section look too girly for me.  

Royal~T
Captain

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:53 pm
Royal~T
I usually get the funny shirts from the boys section since the funny shirts in the girls section look too girly for me.

The funny shirts in the girls section isn't even funny sometimes! They just make some girls look like whores (excuse my French)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:30 pm
I wear girl's pants expect without all that stupid girly designs like butterflies and such just the plain navy blue ones. I always buy my shirts from the guy's section because of the cool t-shirt messages like i'm wearing one of my favorite's now. It's a picture of Cartman's head from south park and the message said "I wasn't sleeping i was thinking real hard" Also either wear sneakers or black boots.  

Onmyoji youkai

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 pm
Onmyoji youkai
I wear girl's pants expect without all that stupid girly designs like butterflies and such just the plain navy blue ones. I always buy my shirts from the guy's section because of the cool t-shirt messages like i'm wearing one of my favorite's now. It's a picture of Cartman's head from south park and the message said "I wasn't sleeping i was thinking real hard" Also either wear sneakers or black boots.
Oh yea! I've seen it before! Right now, i'm wearing what suits me the most...

"Sarcasm. Just one of my many talents"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:02 am
i ussually wear a shirt , a pair of jeans and sneakers.  

Rainbow Kitten x3

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

proud2beloud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:47 am
I dont own one brand name shirt other than Sports authority or Nike or UnderArmour. Um... I wear guys basketball shoes, baseball caps, and my 19 year old brothers basketball shorts... Um ALL my shirts are from softball tournaments. (when u win u get a free shirt) THats about it. I dont own many clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:17 am
i dunno if I already said this but I also wear vans and converses  

AnGeL_rOsE94

Missy n Fuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:31 pm
Dstackie
well...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is my basic figure (by the means of fatty ness. no matter what i do.

and i wear almost anything anti twords hollister,american eagle, aber cromby and bitches... so...lets just say i look emo.

(but really i'm not emo. i may have the style down but i am not emo.)

LOL. OMG i love this. But thats about my basic figure too. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 pm
Well I wear baggy jeans, and boys T-shirts. I mostly get my clothes at wal mart, and goodwill. I like to get my jeans at goodwill or other thrift shops, because then the heals of my jeans are already warn out wink  

Missy n Fuzzy

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:06 am
The only boys clothes I wear are unisex t-shirts...like band shirts etc. I wish men's pants fit me cause women's never, ever fit me...I don't know what shape of person they make women's pants for, but it certainly ain't the same shape as me..  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff