Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] So you are sneaking out again? ( Kei and Paki ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:30 pm
"I'd like to travle with you. You'd be fun to travle with." Paki said happily, his tail wagging as he kept pouncing for hers. "Besides, I was just running around trying to explore so when I leave I'll be able to find my way around."

He bumped into her side when he leaped for her tail again and he toppled to his side.

"Well... drama queen or not I want my friend to be happy." Paki told her, popping up to smile at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:34 pm
" Hmm i can be boring sometimes as well everyone cal eccept you Paki <3 " she giggeld and she was teasing him she couldn't help that and now he could go back to explore some at home until he grown a little bigger. She walked right up to the entrace " So now go inside and we see eachother again when you get a little bigger ok? "

" We will see ok Paki now you need to go home ok " she licked his forhead and fluffed his fur with her front paws she really liked her little lion friend <3

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:35 pm
Bouncing over towards her where she stood before the hole in the wall, Paki nuzzled her leg and licked at her pretty white fur happily. "I'll se eyou again, you smell so pretty I'll have to be able to find you again."

With that he purred from her lick and crouched down to his belly, crawling through the hole in the wall on his belly. He would have to go exploring outside the wall more often when he was older, he really did want to see Kei again. She was the best friend he had that wasn't part of his family. In fact she was the only friend he had that wasn't a part of his family. So of course he wasn't kidding when he said he'd find her again.

End...  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces