Hand-to-Hand/Self Defense [Indigo, Earako, Chath, Anoki] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DivineSaturn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:44 pm

"Not m-much," Anoki admitted. It wasn't like he'd ever had a class before. The only class he'd ever had was the disaster of a class with the strange teacher and the leopard boy and swords, which hardly counted as hand-to-hand. Or a class.

"B-but," he added hastily, "I want to l-learn!" And he would practice however often he had to, and follow whatever instructions the teacher gave, in order to get better. "Wh-what about you? You m-must know a l-lot."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:48 pm
Chath didn't recal Anoki being so stuttery, but ah well. He gave a beam at the complemant. Of coures he knew a lot about hand to hand. He had taken several classes before. And he had practiced on his own as well.

"Well..yah I do know a bit." he said with more modesty than he normally did, and rubbed the back of his head while wondering when the teacher would say something to the class. Were they to begin?

"Um..I know basic defense, like how to block attacks and dodge. But I don't know much about throws..." he continued explaining to Anoki what he knew.

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Turner Herrick
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:27 am
[Due to my long surprise hiatus, I think it unfair to ask you all to finish the course, so instead, there will be two homework assignments. For one of the homeworks, the children must ICly help each other, with a post in their journal saying so. Your child MAY cheat by saying they practiced when they didn't, and getting a parent to sign it off, but they also may be caught, resulting in a zero on tthe homework, and a lower grade in the class. <3 I'll post the homework shortly.

When it's completed, please post in this thread, having your child show up for final grades, with their homework sheets included in the post.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:46 pm
((As of now, this class is officially finished. All participants will be given credit. ICly the class ended as it should have. ))  

Teachers
Crew

[Trashbin]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas