[PRP] A Maiden's Adventure [DBZ and Cyhorse] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Apple looked at the mare's coloring with a smile. She had beautiful blue eyes that matched her necklace that she wore around her neck that had a dream catcher that all the indians liked to have to catch their bad dreams. The stallion's two-legger had told him the stories many times. Every time Apple would nod letting his two legger know he was listening. The mare's dark brown fur looked as though it would turn black possibly during the winter, and her golden colored mane and tail shined in the sunlight. Shaking his head out of his daydream, Apple answered the mare's question. "Oh, I am Apple-oosa, but you can just call me Apple. Ms. Midnight Shadow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:44 pm

"Apple? Nice name." She bowed her head down at him out of respect and smiled a little wider. She had figured that his human had named him due to the apples he adorned on his dotted pelt. What a beautiful name for a beautiful stallion. She wanted to become friends with him and meet more of his friends now that she was beginning to warm up to him. She hadn't been this calm to any of her kin before, not even to the three Soquili prior to him meeting her. She was glad he had warmed her heart up and opened her up to a world of believing that she wasn't going to be nervous or shy anymore.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Smiling at the mare's compliment, Apple let out a little laugh. "Why thank you, and your's is very gorgeous." The stallion said starting to feel a little more comfortable around this mare. He too was a little nervous at first, but he didn't show it as bad as the mare did. Sensing that the mare was calming down was something that made Apple feel great, obviously this mare was starting to trust Apple. "You should meet my 'younger sister' Rainbow Chaser, and my 'little brother' Cuallyen." The stallion spoke out still wanting this mare to meet some of his friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Midnight flicked her tail as he mentioned a younger brother and sister. "You have family?" she asked him curiously. She had no family that she was aware of. Being an only child of two Soquili who had passed away shortly after she had emerged from her basket, she was alone in the world until her human found her. She nodded her head slightly and arched her neck slightly. "I would love to meet your siblings," she said to him. His comment about her being georgeous was very kind she thought to herself. "And you are handsome," she commented in a low voice.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 am
The stallion let out a little chuckle at the mare's question. "Well, they aren't really family. They are really close friends, and my 'little brother' is a little colt that I met. He doesn't have a brother, only two sisters, so he asked if I could be his big brother so I said yes." He explained with a smile on his face. Apple remember when he was newer here, and he was greated by the little colt's father and mother, when they didn't have a family and they were hoping to have children. The two welcomed Apple into the herd, and the herd leader allowed Apple to join. "They are very kind." The gray stallion said nodding a little. Tucking his head a little, Apple tried to hide his blushing. "Thank you." Not that many other horses called him handsome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Midnight nodded her head as he explained that his siblings were blood-related to him. She didn't mind if they were related to him by blood. She began to paw at the ground again, but she instantly stopped herself. She normally pawed whenever she got nervous or scared and right now she was neither nervous or scared, so there was no reason for her to paw at the ground. "I bet they are. I would love to meet them one day." She lifted her head up to its full height when he heard him say thank you to her. She turned her head away slightly as she felt her cheeks burning a faint red color.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Smiling, Apple felt happy that the mare was getting comfortable around him. The stallion felt a little bit of a connection between him and this mare. Pawing at the ground some, the stallion watched as the dirt flew up in the air. Thinking a little, the stallion tried to start a conversation. "Do you want to go on a walk?" Apple finally asked figuring out that was why he was pawing at the dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:44 pm

She listened to his question carefully and thought about it for a few tense moments before nodding her head slightly. "I would love to go on a walk with you." She smiled widely and took a few steps forward so that she was less than a few feet away from Apple

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Smiling, the stallion followed the mare happily. Ears swiviling around, Apple made sure nothing would hurt the mare. He hadn't ever had anything attack him before, but he was always cautious. Stepping next to the mare, the stallion smiled and looked around. "Just making sure nothing bad happens." He said with a smile as he continued walking with the mare towards the forrest where there were fruits and berries to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:02 pm

Midnight gazed at him curiously as she began to lead him towards the forest. She didn't know why she was going back there, but something told her that she wanted to show him the small clearing she had found with a large clump of berri bushes around the edges. She flicked an ear at his comment and she nodded her head. She didn't mind his nervousness around an unfamiliar area. She often did that herself, but she had acustomed herself to the forest area that she no longer had to look out for danger. She could pick up on it almost instantly. "I think you are going to like the place we are going to go to," she said in a soft voice.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:14 pm
The stallion smiled at the mare as he looked around a little more before calming down some. He acted as if this mare were his sister, and he would protect her. His new project was to get this mare more friends, and get her to talk more. "I think I will." Apple said smiling at the mare before trotting up next to her and following her to wherever she was taking him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Midnight relaxed her body when she heard him trot up beside her. She was glad that he was following her to her little special place in the forest. It felt like he was both her bodyguard and a older brother. Arching her neck slightly, she began to look around for the clearing she wanted to lead Apple to.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 pm
The stallion saw the mare relax so he relaxed a little. Continuing to follow the mare he laughed a little then reached up to a tree they passed and grabbed a few leaves. Head held high, Apple felt proud that he was here to help the mare. Looking around a little the stallion wondered where they were going to. Not knowing what to do, the stallion just followed the mare and munched on the leaves he grabbed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:48 pm

Hearing something being torn from a tree, Midnight glanced beside her to see Apple munching on some leaves he had gotten from a tree they had passed by. Stiffling a giggle, she batted her eyes slightly and gazed around again. Seeing the clearing she wanted to go to, she changed the direction she was heading in and started to walk towards the small clearing.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:50 pm
[my next reply will be a little late. gonna take a quick bath and then have some dinner with my family]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff