Submit

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:08 am
1hugeanimallover
My mum is fine with me being a tomboy.
You and Kris are lucky.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:10 pm
My mom can't figure out why I want to look like a guy so much. But she got used to it, and doesnt by me girly stuff.  

PrincessMalon

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:21 pm
PrincessMalon
My mom can't figure out why I want to look like a guy so much. But she got used to it, and doesnt by me girly stuff.
Whenever we go out to the mall to buy something for someone, we just happen to go to the major stores and she just keeps urging me to buy something girly. I even remember that She would always trick me into going the mall, but luckly it stopped.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:23 pm
My mom loves anime and the stuff that i like so she is completly fine with it.  

skatergurl469

Royal~T
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:26 pm
jonnylova469
My mom loves anime and the stuff that i like so she is completly fine with it.
Lucky. >.O My mom isn't crazy about animation and she hates me this way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:06 pm
HATES it....says its ugly and I should wear a skirt for once in my life xDDD  

Add [ tr!ck ] new accnt!!

Rainbow Kitten x3

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:31 pm
she doesn't really hate it but then when i don't like some of the stuff she buys for me she acts all suprised and she trys to get me to wear girly stuff mrgreen xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:13 am
My mom hates it and when i get cloths i like. she trys changing me o and my girly friends help out on this . i coudn't play football, hockey, wrestle,baseball or any other guy sports. she is still trying to change me and if its not her its my friends. it gets annoying so i try to ignore it. but i do dirtbike because she rides motorcycles but thats it except for softball and soccer.  

Hottiebear

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:58 pm
Tomboy71679
obssesedM.C.R.fan
My mom is ok with it but sometimes she buys me the weirdest and girliest crap I get fits so I end up havin' it in my closet for a whole year 'cause I never wear it and when next year comes I just tell her it doesn't fit me anymore! Oh! and she sometimes complains about how my room is messier than my brother's room and I treat that like a compliment whee
You go girl!

LOL THNX rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:44 am
My mom will do anything she can to dress me in dresses, miniskirts, and makeup. crying

My friends are ok with it though, they rarely wear pink 'cause they say it's a baby-ish color. blaugh  

I B A Milkshake

RebelGirl72

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:41 pm
Nah my mom doesn't care she's okay with anything as long as i'm not dressing like a slut. Now my dad (well my step-dad but whatever i call him dad) on the other hand hate's it he thinks i need to start 'dressing like a girl' but that just wont happen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:44 am
Add [ tr!ck ] new accnt!!
HATES it....says its ugly and I should wear a skirt for once in my life xDDD

You know wearing a skirt is really hard especially in public. You can't sit like a dude or walk like a dude and sometimes it just plain cold lol Sadly I know this from personal experience  

AnGeL_rOsE94

xXDemonic Little AngelXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:43 pm
My mom doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:18 pm
My whole family is good with it conserding they went threw the whole trying to change the perso with my older sis and then just gave up on me.  

horsephin_tomboy

[ Pixel ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:31 pm
My mom doesn't have much of a problem with it. She doesn't like girly
girls. But she does seem to have a problem with my short hair.  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff