Reply Real Life: Well Being & Getting to Know Your Fellow Guildies
Advice for Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm
Well I sent you a message on my response to that Erin. Actually I was meaning to post it here but in my concern and thought I seemed to have messsaged you instead of posting a response. Anyhooties...my offer will always be open for you. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:00 pm
*wanders in adn plops down cross legged*

evening all i figure i should drop my 2 cents in since im a part of the whole "stressful" point Erin is having at the moment for those of you who don't know me im noch alias Morgan ( at least in the fiction they call reality) and yes over the last couple of days ive been screwing on my courage and finally telling erin its more than just our characters to me that i actually do love her and asking her if she would go out with me.

there have been many good and important reasons as to why i waited until im sitting in the living room with her to actually do this but mostly it was me being way shy....

with that out of the way i am faced with the moral question of do i even have the right to ask this of her at a point like this in her life?( please note i already have asked morally right or not because honestly if i didn't do it when the opportunity was forced upon me it would have taken forever for me to get the guts to do it on my own)

so im opening my self up to pot shots from all comers if youve got advice opinions or just want to bash me for being inconsiderate or anything the shooting range is now open

*produces a pair of hanging bullseye signs and drapes them over his shoulders*  

Nochdguir

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:14 pm
You know Noch... in the Marine Corp they have this saying that they tell young bucks who try to go above and beyond and just end up coming short for one reason or another....Good Initiative, Bad Judgment. (those are 2 of 14 leadership traits recognized in the Corp) anyways...What said is done. Something important did happen though you let Erin know of your feelings for her. I have no clue for her feeling for you but I think that its extremely important that you continue to be the friend that you've always been for her. Don't let this confession close you off to her... I don't think you'd ever do that. She needs a lot of support right now and you are one of her best friends. And Noch...don't beat yourself up over this cause you know what....I KNOW....I would have done the same thing. Your were honest with your feelings and thats important. So Noch...Good Initiative, Bad Judgment. But things will still turn out ok. I love you bro!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:26 pm
Hello smile I dont know you Erin, but damn you are a stronger woman than I am. All this must be tearing you apart inside. Though we dont know each other..I got your back and am always a message away if you even need to vent smile  

Kira Rae 74

Nochdguir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:00 pm
JoeEuphonium
You know Noch... in the Marine Corp they have this saying that they tell young bucks who try to go above and beyond and just end up coming short for one reason or another....Good Initiative, Bad Judgment. (those are 2 of 14 leadership traits recognized in the Corp) anyways...What said is done. Something important did happen though you let Erin know of your feelings for her. I have no clue for her feeling for you but I think that its extremely important that you continue to be the friend that you've always been for her. Don't let this confession close you off to her... I don't think you'd ever do that. She needs a lot of support right now and you are one of her best friends. And Noch...don't beat yourself up over this cause you know what....I KNOW....I would have done the same thing. Your were honest with your feelings and thats important. So Noch...Good Initiative, Bad Judgment. But things will still turn out ok. I love you bro!

hooyah devil dog! i know exactly what you mean when it comes to good initiative bad judgment im prior navy we get the same leadership classes i will continue to be there for Erin as best i can the rounds have been fired i just gotta wait and see if anything has been hit. thanks again for the kind words  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:18 pm
nochdguir
JoeEuphonium

hooyah devil dog! i know exactly what you mean when it comes to good initiative bad judgment im prior navy we get the same leadership classes i will continue to be there for Erin as best i can the rounds have been fired i just gotta wait and see if anything has been hit. thanks again for the kind words

Well if your gonna wait just don't forget that life is still going on while your doing so. She knows where you stand...you will be her friend regardless of what she chooses to do...I hope. Keep moving on and never falter on your friendship. Then use better judgment when timing the right moment to bring the topic up again. HooYah Sailor!  

JoeEuphonium

Zercia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:54 pm
Hey Noch

I can't say I didn't see this coming. Yes it was in the cards. Now I understand why you told her at this time and now. It watch a women you love go through so much pain and hold back the want to hold close to you. It was best to tell reason because it is hard to be there when your hiding something so big. Don't beat yourself up believe you did what was best. Now this can do one of a few things. Bring you togather, push you apart or give you a understanding where you both stand. If you can be friends and move past it. Listen to each other and be open with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 am
Wow ... I say wow ... this is very complex ... First let me be ever thankful for your sharing this very personal situation ... Well, strange as it may seem, this is probably the only place in virtuality and the only guild where people can be as honest as we are between each other ...

The main thing in this incredible but true story is that everybody is completely honest ...

Erin with her doubt and decision to help her man be happy, Noch with, I wouldn't say bad judgement, but probably a strange timing (and I KNOW all about that !!!), Adam with the true acceptance of the situation and the honesty to share (even if it must really hurt you Erin) and Joe with his perfect advice ... honesty !!!

Without it, this would probably be a very gross situation, for everybody ... I do think from a few personal experience, that life puts in front of us a few situations to learn things ... some of us battle to learn and eventually succeed and some (An angelic thought for your brother, Erin) find that the most courageous thing to do is to stop living ... It really takes courage to take ones life ... it is sometimes the only solution some of us find that it is the only way to regain some selfesteem. they go with some selfesteem left. This is no apoligy of suici ... no judgement ...
I know that some of you do not agree with it and that's ok ... I might add that my best girl friend when I was 19, sliced her wrists open in the bath after long months of self-destruction (eventualy helped by her very "touching" domokun step-father, if you see what I mean) . She said once to me that she would know that she had regained her selfesteem when she would be through ... dying ... I discovered her, in her bath ... and ... well, she had won it back ... ... ... rolleyes Ok, ok, again getting carried away. She had decided, and boy when women decide something ... ...

Well, let's deal with Noch, you did the right thing ... yes, Erin, he did ... probably more for you than for him. Let me explain, he is in love with you, well aren't we all ... kidding ... well mrgreen ... he sensed that you were in a very stressful situation with all these very difficult things happening to you, and he felt the need for you to know his support ... but specially the reasons of this support, in order for you to acknowledge his sincerity ... with this in the open, he gave you a part of his energy to build up your courage ... you are not alone ... some women would think ... "boy !!! He cheated on our friendship !!! He lied to me ! Nothing we shared was on the true basis of it ... everything is corrupt..."
STOP ! NOT TRUE ... love is soooo complex that people that are very mental (mental ??? English French ??? Well people who use more brains than action and think a lot, if you prefer) do not pervet relations ... I am not saying that you should do the above PG13 things straight away rofl you probably have to try to see if going out, cinema, walks, restaurants (restaurant always good ... you are in neutral ground and things are better said) will help you transform your relations ... basically does he excite you and do you excite him redface sorry had to say it because its true ... if you have any doubts back away and talk it through in order to keep your friendship alive, whatever happens next ... (I have known this situation soooo many times ... sweatdrop ) ...

As for Adam, well Soooo close ... (my female best friend sent this to me ... makes you think ... nothing is easy ... nothing like love ... it is even stronger !!!! This is the core of life ... will stay and resist everness of life itself ...)... he is the link of it all ... why bring his gf home ... revenge ? .... imposing a fact to himself in order to realise reality ... ? ... And in the same move imposing your decision on you, Erin ? .... Is it that urgent that he does this move at that moment ... ? ... An old reaction to males in the nature having a sort of a hareem around to feel the powers of nature making him feel a dominating male again ... ? ... why impose that on you (well I can understand why) but on your two children too ... ? ... Who is she and why has she accepted that situation, the IRL the GAIA and so on situation ... ? (that is probably the key to this situation ... honest angel or true vampire ????) .... Take a chance ...
All these questions have an answer ... talking between the 2 of you can help, even somebody from the outside with a neutral look on the situation can help ... a stranger fro exemple ... walk in a bar, talk to a stranger and ask him or her for advice ... for me what worked was that : I was on a riverbank fishing. This gorgeous beatiful long legged woman came up to me ... we chit-chatted about dogs, pizzas and Russian cinema ... then she stopped and looked at me and said "You should pardon yourself because you are eating the sexyness in you ... listen to the crows, they are the messengers ... " long after, I realised that this one minute-meeting helped me recover ... And then I met a wonderful woman who helped me remember what I can give to a woman ...

The next interesting thing would be for us to know if, when you met him was he a lover in full glory of self knowledge, or a mentor ? That would help for a possible answer ...

To summarise life does not help you to run away from that situation ... the material things are not there (and do I know all about it !!!!) life keeps you in this situation because you have to learn something about yourself ... I do not pretend to know what it is mind you ... but you have to learn the lesson otherwise, life would have created the means to move on ... the answer will come ... I am sure of that ... One excellent book from Brazilian-French author helped me a lot ... The Alchemist, Paolo CHOELO

As for Joe ... the advice is good in all its aspects ... wish you could have been in my midst when I was in bad shape ... then again I would have been honoured to serve under your command ... and that is definitely a very Infernus compliment ... the spirit and the heart ... courage mate, you did the right thing in your story ... life is beautiful but she is a hard mistress ...

For Erin ... you have experienced the most beautiful thing in life ... helping life to come to beeing ... should translate this song ... she is saying that she created life ... no matter what ... Lola Majeure

I do not pretend this post helped maybe its gibberish ... I should have posted in French rofl ... no, I am probably better at writiing in English ... I am sure that you will find the exit ... you are not alone ... the power of women are women ... and I know at least of one who will be the perfect protector ... Loads of love Erin, Adam and Noch ... and Joe and ... dramallama

Edit ... found this song .. probably not the words but ... the rythm applies to everybody here ... I know it brings chills to my spine ... U n p'tit peu amoureux

Not a trouble maker ... I love the love for the love it brings me .... .... simply me ....  

Infernus Angelus

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Platinum Lyon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:40 am
I don't know what to add as I have watched this unfold. I can say that If it is fair that Adam brings in his girlfriend, then it should be fair game if Erin wants to date Morgan. I honestly do not know the answer to that question. Adam and Erin were not happy. Adam has a girlfriend, shouldn't Erin be able to do the same thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:52 am
Again I had to read these things and walk away to think about them...

Infernus I wish I could have known you back then as well my friend....but the good thing is that I know you now. And more importantly you shall never EVER serve under me my good sir! No you are like a brother to me and we stand side by side my friend. *hugs*

To Plat ... maybe you know more than the rest of us when it comes to this. Erin hasn't really told us her feelings on Noch...but you are absolutely right...if she does indeed have feelings for him then YES by all means she does deserve to be happy.

You know...it long me a long time to realize that I deserve to be loved back as much as I can love a person. So that person that I love may not love me back they way I love them...but that doesn't mean that there isn't someone else out there who doesn't love me that much....maybe my love would be better appreciated by someone else....of course I did end up making the opposite decision soo...so what do I really know cool  

JoeEuphonium

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:21 pm
Wow... Looks like I've missed tons of responses today while I was out fighting the reality that is my life with two sick children, doctors visits and a trip to the pharmacy...

First allow me to bip each and everyone of you for not taking full advantage of the &^%$ target on Noch's chest!! Are you all blind?!? *loads up super soaker and fires away completely drenching Noch...*

*ahem* Now where was I? oh yeah.. I was trying to thank you all for the advice... Guess I shouldn't be surprized Z that you saw this coming.. Apparently I'm the only one that blind to miss it... Silly me for thinking that Gaia and the Real World were such different places and not realizing how that may be true for most of gaia.. but not for our guild I suppose... Though it was obvious to everyone (including adam) when Noch/Morgan came to visit back in January that he liked me I refused to see it. Too stuck in my own problems at the time I suppose... never realized I was that self-centered... *wanders off in her brain to contemplate that one.....*

Oh.. sorry.. I'm back... where was I again? Oh yeah. Me = Blind yes. Both of the males in my house decided last night that it isn't entirely me being blind but more of a fear I have... They both seem to believe that I'm terrified of being happy.. Not sure what to make of that... Not sure what to make of a lot of things...

I'm rambling now I'm pretty sure.. I was going to tell Adam to pop his head in and check out the thread (as he's been avoiding the guild for a while now.... tsk tsk tsk) but he left this morning to go get the g/f. The next few days are going to be extremely interesting... Specifically because Noch seems to have screwed with my "evade" skills....

Well I'm gonna let you all go for the moment... I'll be back to fill you all in a bit later... Lots happened last night that I think it's only fair I let you guys know about some of it... but my kids need there medicine and I need a nap lol. *hugs* THanks again for taking the time to lend me your shoulders and ears and give your very valid input back to me... Mucho Appreciated.

~E  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:23 pm
*laughs as he sits there soaked and lets a tear roll down his cheek * ' im touched guys and gals i really am i was so sure i was gonna get shot to pieces and everyone shows they've got my back thank you all. after a very long night of conversation many circles on and around the same topics over and over again i was sure last night it was all over and i had lost my chance with Erin and then a miracle happened..... to fill in a bit of back info i am very shy in real life and have never been the one to make the first physical move keep that in mind as you read the rest of this....

so as i was saying after hours of going back and forth over the same topics i was sure i had rushed too fast and had messed up the timing badly... for those of you who don't know Erin mainly plays rouges in D&D style games and likes the concept of evade ( chaos is a fairly tuned down version of another character of hers...) when all seemed lost and Erin had managed to evade everything i had said and it really looked like it was all hopeless i took a risk one of those "are you (curse word) nuts!?!?!?" kinds of things and kissed her square on the lips and im not just saying one of those peck and back up and be embarrassed kinds of kisses no i mean a good 30 seconds minimum hand around the back of the neck other hand cupping her jaw kinds of kisses and well she kissed back just as passionatly.. now im not sure where "here" is but i know its a long ways away from where we were only hours before i cant even say were dating casue i dont think we are but i know for sure Erin cares for me back as much as i care for her ill keep updating as more of this unfolds....  

Nochdguir

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:43 pm
I sit lauging my head off....Ok.... I'm glad you guys don't listen to me hehehehehe...heck I don't listen to myself either....umm....yeah...lol hehehehe I just can't stop it lol! I'm happy and I'm confused....and yeah.... as far as that bulls eye thing noch....hey what makes you think that your not as important to everyone else is as Erin. Umm I don't think this thread is about advice anymore but more of a support....support for what ever plays out. You guys are grown ups and your going to do what you guys choose...and I will be here to support those decisions whether they be good or bad...thats what friends are for right...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:59 pm
nochdguir
now im not sure where "here" is but i know its a long ways away from where we were only hours before i cant even say were dating casue i dont think we are but i know for sure Erin cares for me back as much as i care for her

stare Gawd men are cocky aren't they??? I was very very tempted to abuse my Moderator rights and rewrite if not just delete his entire post just cause I could but I managed to refrain myself....

For the record I couldn't state where "here" is either.. and no idea where the road I am on will lead... but as he would put it.. He's "pulled me into the fire" and I'm no longer just standing outside it. Guess I'm of the mind set of "baby-steps" at the moment... Still terrified it will ruin our friendship though he assures me it won't and I'm insisting things go slow to try to prevent that. He's been there with me through a lot in the past almost year now.. and I'd hate to loose that. But as he pointed out that great friendship is even more reason to see if there really could be more since we already have that to build a foundation on... I don't know that I would say we are "dating" either.. seeing as how technically we've never gone out on a "date"

Is everyone else as confused as I am? lol And Joe? I do hope this continues to be an Advice thread like it was inteneded... We already have a support group thread lol.... Okay.. so back to that nap I was wanting....

Zzzzz.... zzzzz.... zzzzz.... zzzzz.... zzzzz.... zzzz...  

ErinsChaos

Real Life: Well Being & Getting to Know Your Fellow Guildies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces