Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Community Sniper Game: Officially Closed.

Back to Guilds

Reply The GCD Sniper Game
Darkmaniac is the sniper! =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

numinous decay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:07 am
korikun the cat
User ImageWell, My death obviously proves it.

~<3
User Image

I seriously doubt she would be stupid enough to kill you and make herself even more suspicious. After all, killing you in the game won't exactly shut you up rofl

If anything it disproves it :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:10 am
system malfunction
korikun the cat

~<3
User Image

I seriously doubt she would be stupid enough to kill you and make herself even more suspicious. After all, killing you in the game won't exactly shut you up rofl

Au contraire. It does the opposite. It shows a possibility of her having a connection/being the sniper since she's already tried to feed us the sniper being male through an "unknown source", not to mention she threatened to kill Kori.

Also, sure, killing in the game doesn't shut him up. But anger blinds, so it could have been a kill of spite from pure rage of being ignored.

That and I'm just loving this. rofl

HirunHikari
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hirun Hikari

Darkmaniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 am
Kori, if I was STUPID enough to kill you really then i'd do it later on not right away rolleyes i'm ovbiously trying to be framed now, if I get jailed the words "I ******** told you so" will flow from my mouth so happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:58 am
Darkmaniac
Kori, if I was STUPID enough to kill you really then i'd do it later on not right away rolleyes i'm ovbiously trying to be framed now, if I get jailed the words "I ******** told you so" will flow from my mouth so happily.
User ImageThen who is the sniper if you know?

~<3

korikun the cat

Darkmaniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:18 am
korikun the cat
Darkmaniac
User ImageThen who is the sniper if you know?

~<3
I don't want the game to end yet <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:20 am
HirunHikari
system malfunction
korikun the cat

~<3
User Image

Au contraire. It does the opposite. It shows a possibility of her having a connection/being the sniper since she's already tried to feed us the sniper being male through an "unknown source", not to mention she threatened to kill Kori.

Also, sure, killing in the game doesn't shut him up. But anger blinds, so it could have been a kill of spite from pure rage of being ignored.

That and I'm just loving this. rofl

HirunHikari
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

connections to sniper =/= being the actual sniper

She threatened to kill Kori outside of the AIM convo that could have easily been taken out of context or edited?

and if she really wanted to get to him, I'm sure she'd find a way to get him sheeped rather that prove his point rofl

numinous decay

The GCD Sniper Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces