[PrP] Can anyone find love, this young? Or am I blind? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:19 pm
He was quite sure that his heart would leap from his chest and go careening towards the ground. At this moment in time nothing mattered, he was close to a beautiful goddess, he didn't need to worry about his father, or his mother..or his uncle.. he just had to be himself he inhaled her scent again and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "You're the first Goddess I've been this close to, and the first female." The red heat instantly ran throuhg his body and he knew for sure now that his heart was on a suicide mission to the ground.

"I..I wish that I could do this..forever..I.." he fell silent he felt frightened suddenly that they would fall, he would be too heavy and she would crash into the trees. Instinctively he pressed his face into her fur hiding his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:25 pm
She assumed that he had had enough as she felt his body tense and she began to slowly decline in their altitude and made a slow arc back towards the original place they had met. She had a favor to ask him, one that his mother would certainly not appreciate, and one that a teenage boys father would give him a pat on the back for.

"You're a very special creature Kubwa, and I have much to tell you," she decided she'd tell him about her raising from the earth, and about her powers, and anything he asked. It was no exactly love, but out of sheer lonliness and lust that she was going to "offer" her body to him, as well as her mind.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:33 pm
Kubwa nodded and kept his face tucked in her fur and decided it would be best not to look up until they had landed safely n the ground. This would not detour his want to fly, but perhaps his want to be a passenger and not the person in charge. It was awkward but he loved the feel of the wind through his mane, the feel of being utterly free like a bird or a butterfly. He was a rebel, and that was that.

I want to share so much with you...

little did Kubwa know, he was going to share quite a bit with her.

[PUB] The Pridelands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff