[PRP] Found Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:36 pm
a broad smile crept across his face and he nodded eagerly, "Although, my brother probably would say otherwise. Siblings are meant to battle though, are they not?" he paused, "she's afraid now that we are growing we'll leave quickly, but I'm not sure I could ever leave these lands..."

"Do you ever hide your wings? Is that possible?" he smiled curiously at her and though if he had wings he would fluant them all over the place, "Do you ever fly with others? Have you met other gods?" Questions, questions and some he was sure she would not answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:47 pm
Not so bad as my cubs did, she thought unhappily, but hid it with a small nod. Mtima listened patiently to Kubwa describe his mother's worries, able to empathize with his mother.

"I can understand the concern, but I'm sure she wants just what's best for you," she commented, "These lands are beautiful, and are quite safe. It's not surprising that she might feel it's best you stay here, especially since she is here."

His next question surprised her a little bit, but she smiled.

"I do hide my wings sometimes, but it is not easy for me because my domain is completely separate from the physical side of being," she explained, having no trouble being truthful, "I believe most gods can diguise themselves should they wish. I do fly, but not often with others. There are other gods I have met, but very few lately."

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:55 pm
"I would be lost with out Aadil and Mvumo, they not only created me but are my only support in this big old world, Kipanya, that's my brother, is the same way.." he felt he needed to explain that for some reason, mostly for the soul purpose of hearing it out lod.

"My father, Mvumo, says that the rain goddess has not bee smiling down upon the lands..his lands..but I am from these lands, I do not know a world without rain..it's so odd that he speaks of a god that way.. I think that is where my obsession started," he smirked, "well...that and I've always wanted to see the world from a bird's point of view."

He looked up in wonder at the great sky his heart pounding, the hung neatly in the air and the vast blue gave way to them. The sun was harsh but it was a cool day and he was sure that these were perfect flying conditions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:04 pm
Mtima continued to listen in a patient way as he got out all he needed to say, still touched by his attachment to his family but wondering if he would ever change his tune. Not all cubs stayed with their parents, no matter how close they were. Her mate, for example, loved his mother but no longer lived with her- though she was always nearby should he wish to see her.

"Ah, then your father must come from a Pride that believes in gods," she commented, looking back in the direction of the Pridelands, "I'm not sure what the general beliefs of the Pride here are, which is generally why when I am around I do not have my wings showing."

Her gaze shifted from the distant Pride Rock, to where she knew some mountains to be. They'd been a sight to see, and Kubwa's desire to see the sky from high above reminded her of them. Perhaps that was something he might enjoy seeing.

"Have you ever been to the mountains, Kubwa?" she asked curiously, looking back at him, "It's not the same as flying, but you get a good view from above of the lands all around them."

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 pm
"I don't think we're supposed to believe in gods, but how is it possible not to believe in something infront of your eyes?" he giggled childishly and refocused his gaze on the larger female.

"The mountains...no..but that is an amazing idea! I'll have to ask mom if she'll allow me to go!" His eyes twinkled with excitment and he stood as if ready to run off in that direction. How would he ask..would he even ask? He wasn't sure but at that moment he was sure he wanted to see the sky from high above, and clouds were not even as high as mountains were they?

"I don't think I'd be allowed to go.." he huffed and wrinkled his nose.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:29 pm
"Too true," she laughed along with him, "But I would never try to turn over the belief system of a pride." Mtima nodded matter-of-factly, and then watched as he mused over the idea of going to the mountains. It seemed she'd found a good idea, but as soon as he mentioned asking his mother she knew that it might not happen too easily.

"You'll just have to talk to her, try to explain," she said simply, with a small shrug.

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:40 pm
"She would allow me to go if I had a lot friend, I am sure...but I have only a few friends so we will have to see...not easy to make friends when you live in a tree most of the time." he smiled mischeviously thinknig that it was quite possible to over rule and outsmart his mother, "I think I'll go see her, do you mind if I take my leave, Miss Mtima'safi?" He was ready to get going on an adventure, but more so he wanted to catch up with Wahabu and make him admit that his mother was a goddess!

(Wrap up...or no?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:44 pm
"You need not have many friends, perhaps you could take some with you and ease your mothers mind. There is safety in numbers, but it's also easier to lose someone in large groups," she commented, offering it almost as a suggestion to give his mother. Mtima decided it would be delightful for the young on to go off and see the mountains! Her 'bright-side' mind did not let her think about the potential danger, but more of the fun and pleasure it would bring to him.

"It was a pleasure to talk with you, Kubwa," she began a farewell, but knew to double check one thing from him, "You will help me keep my true nature a secret around here, won't you?" Mtima didn't expect you to go shouting about that if someone ran into her that she was a goddess, though he may mention having met one.

(( Sure X33 ))  

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:12 am
He nodded quickly about things to tell his mother taking her words ni and storing them but was utterly shocked at hearing that she wanted to keep her "goddessdom" a secret.

"Sure...after all wouldn't want to spoil the Pridelands fantasy that you could not possibly axist," he beamed at the idea, but did not realize that her little "secret phrase" also applied to Wahabu, the next person he was infact going to find and speak with.

"I do hope to see you again," he grinned and with that turned and started to flee to his mother's copse a trees, the ones she never left.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 am
She smiled at Kubwa as he agreed, and displayed a seeming understanding of why she didn't want to strut around here with wings all the time. Mtima was a little too considerate about the beliefs of others, perhaps- though selectively so. She seemed to have little trouble revealing herself to some without knowing what they thought for certain.

"Thank you," she beamed at him, "Good luck talking to your mother." Mtima watched him dart off into the distance and turned back to the water, smiling down at her reflection.

Ecavi

Magical Apprentice

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas