Reply Outdoor RP Areas
[FIN] Just a Little Crazy... (Jordan and Seth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jordan Essex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:24 pm
“You know nothing.” Jordan took on an eerily calm tone from his sudden outburst. He didn’t have the usual sunshades on him to hide his eyes and if looks could kill… “I don’t care why you’re here. Forget about that life you left behind. You dream of going back to them? Forget it. You’re here and that’s that.”

His fists flexed and unflexed more rapidly. Beneath the eerily-calm exterior was boiling every urge to let go of his inhibitions and lower himself to the level of a common street thug. He just wouldn’t shut up. He just couldn’t cease badmouthing Doctor Moreau…

“You’re not innocent. You belong here, like the rest of us. Don’t blame the labs, don’t blame the doctors for your failings. This is the grand product of our own design. We brought this fate upon ourselves, now deal with it and quit whining. You sound like a child. Oh it’s not my fault I’m here...! I’m a saint! It’s everyone else who’s causing my strife!” He –of course- was also speaking from personal experience as well as chiding this foolish, deluded man.

“I wasn’t tricked here. I realize that. I was content to say that it was someone else’s fault I’m here, but that’s bullshit and we both know it. I’m here for what I did and that’s all you or anyone needs to know.” He was slowly approaching the thylacine man, keeping his eye contact direct. Seth just wouldn’t shut up. He kept talking, saying things to rile his contempt.

He stopped close to Seth, aware that he could tear him apart if he so chose to, but his safety came second to defending the good name of his benefactor, his savior, his protector. Jordan grit his teeth angrily as Seth just had to provoke him further. Criminal?! Crackpot?! His fist clenched and didn’t loosen. Anger seized him, despite the consequences. That was it…

SHUT UP!!” he roared at the top of his lungs and without further hesitation, Jordan drew back his white-knuckled fist and punched Seth square in the nose.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:17 pm
Before Seth could reply or retort back at the man with more of his logic, findings or other personal opinion, he was knocked backwards by the sheer force of the blow. He squeezed his eyes shut and made an unhuman high-pitched noise in pain and he stumbled back, his feet desperately clawing at the ground to try and regain balance. It didn't work for very long however, and he thumped down on his back once he lost his balance entirely, landing on his tail in the process, causing him to yipe in pain once more. He reached up to hold his nose, which was now bleeding from it's left nostril, and then he snorted, sending smatterings of blood over his nice clean (but unironed) ********..." He muttered. "What the hell was that for?"

He pinned his ears back and bared his teeth at Jordan, then rose to his feet again, brushing the sand off his clothes. He wiggled his stiff banded tail for a moment, assuring himself that it was fine.

"Fine, fine, I get it. You made your point, congratulations, you're an arse and you want to stay here. I get it." He flattened his ears and pinched the bridge of his nose with a clawed paw. "b*****d..."

Seth Callaghan

Jordan Essex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:48 pm
Jordan couldn’t think straight. He was running on anger and that was telling him to kick Seth’s a**. He delighted in seeing the man struggle for footing as he was propelled backwards. It brought him joy to see him suffer. He cracked his knuckles and did the same for his neck, trying to appear intimidating in only his bathing suit.

His breathing had become hard and his bare chest heaved as he was riding on a dangerous high. “What else do ya wanna say? Go ahead! Speak your mind! I’d love to do that again!”

In his mind, Jordan was both justified and slightly confused as to why he’d struck another subject. Yes, he was defending the doctor’s good name and that of the labs, but to resort to such brutish behavior was unbecoming of him. He hadn’t experienced this level of anger since his wild temper flares as a teenager.

“You’re pathetic, a sad little man. I knew it was only a matter of time before I met someone like you. I’m glad we met because now I have no doubt where my convictions lie.”

Jordan huffed at the last verbal attack. So it’d come down to name-calling? How sad…

“You still don’t get it and you never will. You’d better hope to find some friends fast, cuz I’ve got some of my own and we’re not gonna tolerate this sort of behavior from people like you.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:19 am
"Yeah yeah, bucko, I get it, you're pissed. Big deal." Seth said in a flat annoyed tone, glaring at him, resting his arms at his sides once more, his body posture giving every hint that he wasn't interested in a game of fisticuffs. "Give it up, I'm not going to fight you. If you want to get in trouble from your Dr Moreau friend by bashing up one of his 'precious subjects' to a state of unconsciousness, then be my guest. Or perhaps you're so mad that you want to kill me? I really couldn't care less if you decide to do that, it's of no real consequence to me."

He pinched the bridge of his nose once more and rubbed his snout. It smarted, and probably would for days.

"I don't have any more to say to you - there's no point. I'm wasting my time. You're just going to keep on believing whatever the hell you want. If you want to remain blind, that's your problem. It's totally fine by me, not my responsibility to look after you."

If Jordan's intent was to strike fear into the thylacine man, it had failed. The threat at finding friends to rally up against him didn't do much to his current mood. He just flicked an ear in annoyance and dismissively waved a paw in Jordan's direction, turning to head away from him, intending to walk away and journey across the beach-head. He had a territory to get back to and sniff out, anyway.

"Have fun with that one. I personally don't care how many friends you have." He stopped, turning his head to glance back at Jordan once more. "What can you possibly do? Kill me and make a fur coat out of my pelt?"

Seth Callaghan

Jordan Essex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:40 am
Despite anything Seth could say, it rang in his ears that if he anted to get into trouble, he could continue beating on one of Doctor Moreau’s subjects. He stared at his still-balled fist and cringed at the thought of being punished- again!

Oh god.. what have I done..?” he thought, staring wide-eyed as his fist unfurled and his fingers flexed sorely. He allowed himself to succumb to a blinding fit of anger.. for what? Words that could have been ignored? He could have just walked away, but he didn’t. He chose to stand his ground and make a scene. No doubt the entire thing had been captured on camera.

“Let me leave you with this to think about: “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” Benjamin Disraeli said that and it’s been a guiding force in my life. It’s clear neither of us are faltering from our purpose, so we’ll just see who is successful when it’s over.”

The comment of killing the man made him cringe. He wasn’t a murderer and didn’t want to see any death. That was enough. He was tired of listening to this usurper and turned his back to him.

“Urgh…. Just… leave me alone..” he huffed without anything better coming to mind. He and trudged down the beach in disgust. So much for having a good day.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:56 am
Seth noted with some curiousity that Jordan seemed quite worried as he had mentioned the guy getting in trouble from Moreau for punching him. He also noted that Jordan had acted a bit like a small child would when they were told that their actions would be reported to their parents. While it might have seemed like something little, Seth began to ponder to himself whether that same suggestion could be used against him again in future. It was certainly valuable to know...

"It's not a purpose. It's just what is." He shrugged. When Jordan requested for him to leave him alone, the thylacine man nodded and set off down the beach, moving off on his own way.

The thylacine instinct also made a mental note that the beach was NOT an ideal territory to claim in the future.

Seth Callaghan

Outdoor RP Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces