Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
Death Note In The US Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:11 am
They probably will, but I hope not. The consequences of DN being brought to the West make me shudder.
Not only will the voices probably be butchered, but half the plot could end up removed to make it suitable for kids, even though it's not really meant for kids.
And on top of that you'll probably get a bunch of emo kids running around with Death Notes. ._o;
If it does come out in America or England then I'm going to be very glad I watched the Japanese version first.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:21 pm
It already is. surprised
Light's voice-actor is poopy. :C

hydroh

the_noodle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 am
Isn't it always?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:55 pm
US television rating for Death Note is TV-14 -- it isn't a rating that will keep it off of Adult Swim. I'd imagine it will be hitting the cable system at some point in time.  

Mater Familiae

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:22 am
I just watched a dubbed preview on Viz's Death Note page. The dub isnt too bad but I only hear L's voice and Lights voice. Lights sorta suits him. Its not "just like the Japanese" but it suits him. L's is good, we hear him using the voice blurpy thing, but you hear him say a few words without it.  
[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games