lover_boy859

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:47 pm
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
{well, i've been RPing for a little more than eight years..} He grinned and held his stance as she tugged, his feet being braced kept him in his spot. Her legs did come at him in an apparent attemptive grapple, his eyes just watched her legs. "you're no teacher! And i focus a minnimum amout of energy into my attacks." He gets tripped {even though she moded} and catches the ground with his right hand and kicks at her stomach with the toe of his steel toed boots, letting the already built momentum do the work instead of his physical strength. "This is what you get for being an arrogant little b***h!"

she stood up slowly and brushed off her shirt"yes i am a teacher and i wouldent be a very good one if i fought my best agenst a student on the addmitance exams, number on is passed and refrain from dishonerable language within my classromm" she said with a smile and a glint," second test is simply to dodge or block a series of attacks, after that the final test will begin blah blah blah, u no all the cliche' crap"
"sorry...got caught in the moment, y'know...any and all kinds of language pour out of my mouth in the heat of battle..." He smiles and listens to her intently, thinking if he could do it with his normal slow dancing out of the way with capoeira and annoy his opponent. He could always just block it, then counter with a spontaneously materialized b*****d sword. He didn't know what to do next until it came to him. "Come!"
"its fine" she said alowing him to see her move her arm and she began slow punchs and quikly sped up throwing a kick everyonce and a while
He would lightly pad her punches and toss them aside and then he started having fun before the kicks, looking for openings and then after maybe ten punches with each fist, he threw one foreward roundhouse kick as he tossed her punch aside.
"never said anything about counters" she said moving to the side and swipe kicking
"The best thing about being a fighter....you don't HAVE to say anything to your opponent.." He blocks her sweep with his right shin and throws it with his own foot by dropping his hand to the ground and rotates on his left foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
"sorry...got caught in the moment, y'know...any and all kinds of language pour out of my mouth in the heat of battle..." He smiles and listens to her intently, thinking if he could do it with his normal slow dancing out of the way with capoeira and annoy his opponent. He could always just block it, then counter with a spontaneously materialized b*****d sword. He didn't know what to do next until it came to him. "Come!"
"its fine" she said alowing him to see her move her arm and she began slow punchs and quikly sped up throwing a kick everyonce and a while
He would lightly pad her punches and toss them aside and then he started having fun before the kicks, looking for openings and then after maybe ten punches with each fist, he threw one foreward roundhouse kick as he tossed her punch aside.
"never said anything about counters" she said moving to the side and swipe kicking
"The best thing about being a fighter....you don't HAVE to say anything to your opponent.." He blocks her sweep with his right shin and throws it with his own foot by dropping his hand to the ground and rotates on his left foot.
she scoffs and ragains her footing by twistering her arm and lightly doing a cart whell bakwards"uh pass thne..not very well tho..u should listin to teachers ur kinda breaking all of the rules of the style" she said with an eyebrow raised  

Run-Away-Reality

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:46 pm
TheXemoXprince
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
Ashley_Trigger
cerus_fighter
she scoffs and ragains her footing by twistering her arm and lightly doing a cart whell bakwards"uh pass then..not very well though..you should listin to teachers ur kinda breaking all of the rules of the style" she said with an eyebrow raised
Cerus rolls his eyes and sighs. "What you're doing is no special style, it's common street fighting...Oh, and there are no rules of any style...you can modify and improv and still call it what you want." He glares at her and remains in his no-defense stance. He knew what he was talking about, and would figure that if she were any kind of fighter that she claims to be, she would know that he is right as well.  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff