Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Should Roxas come into play in KH3? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was roxas cool
  yes
  no
  kinda-sorta
View Results

saibloodrose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:17 pm
I'd lo9ve to see Axel's past.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:48 pm
Seeing Organization XIII's past would be awesome. Especially how they got to be Nobody's.  

!GreenEnigma!

Noriko484

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:38 pm
I think Roxas and Namine should come back into the game. They can't just leave them after like 2 games (KH:Chain of Memories and 2) that would be really really dumb! I mean their pretty big parts to just leave behind so they should be back! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:16 pm
air boarder 2
i'm asking you the true kh fans what you thought about roxas coming into play in kh3.
personally i think roxas was freakin awesome but that's me.

Yea! he was freakin awesome!! But, i think his time has passed and maybe a new character could take his place...that's just my two cents  

EmoRockin

idkisdk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:18 pm
i think this is why they put roxas and namine inside sora and kairi... to get rid of them.

either that, or they could be sora/kairi's newfound abilities.

then again... sora and kairi are whole once again, once they got their nobodies back, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:21 pm
!GreenEnigma!
Seeing Organization XIII's past would be awesome. Especially how they got to be Nobody's.

i'm STILL confused on why they didn't end up like most nobodies...

i mean, is it because they were the first? did they get mixed up in something? this is why i am confused. |:  

idkisdk

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:35 pm
A lot of people seem to say that hated fighting as Roxas during KH 2, but that's because they just started playing him and Sora is the main character you fight with.

If you give Roxa a chance to develope his strength and magic ability, I'm sure he would be just as strong as Sora.

I say... Give Roxas another chance! I would love to play Roxas. TwT I love him! What do you Roxas haters have against him? *pouts angrily at Roxas bashers*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:42 pm
it would be pretty cool for him to make a reappearence.  

DragonDFang

darkangel Z

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:35 pm
yes.........but as a subcharcater to play with or A character you can fight in sora's memories............or something like that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:25 pm
It would be freakin awsome if you were fighting a boss or something and half way through you turned into Roxas, or you turn into Roxas as one of Sora's Forms.  

Parabataiu

tiny broken fingers

Tipsy Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:59 am
he should definately be in kh3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:38 pm
maaaaaaaaybe.....But I do hope Axel-ru comes back xD Did you guys know that in KH2 Final Mix you can fight ALL of the o.xiii in the coliseum?! xD  

The Legendary Thief Youko

Starfire_93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:50 pm
yeah i think that roxas should come back also. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:24 pm
I don't think so, I don't really see the point. He's half of Sora, right? Since Sora is whole again I don't see why there would be a reason to play as Roxas, becasue that would completely screw up what Diz did in the beginning of KH2  

Sunshine Superman

Kezendia Vandelbelk

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:33 pm
I think Roxas should come back, but AS Sora. He has different attributes than Sora...So, then I think it's a good idea if there are enough dark points or something, he could turn into Roxas for a while, doing what Sora normally cannot do. But that's just me. biggrin

...Playing Namine/Kairi would be great too...personally I would like to play that yellow doggy...  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff