[PRP] The day ends, bring forth night. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Well I had a name when we met."

Indeed he had, and as far back as he could remember he had always had a name. So far as he knew, no one had given him his name, he had just always had one, just as he had always been in the jungle.

The little leopard shifted, his chin rest on one paw while the other poked curiously at the tiny leopard. He was cute for a monster, and he looked a lot like Karama.

"I like the second one better."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:49 pm
There was a squeak as the cub rolled onto its back, belly in the air and flailed its paws around as something poked at him, and when you wee tiny, it was so much more than just a poke. He attempted to roll again, away from whatever had 'assaulted' him, and intead slumping with his front side on Karama's tail.

As if the cub had no memory, though, it simply yawned, then pulled away from the tail, back aginst its mothers belly and curling up there, soon asleep, tiny, rat-like tail curled as much around him as possible, probably the length of his hind paw, maybe a bit longer. He probably looked so much like a hampster right about now.

"I don't know what to say about you, " She purred. She had no idea where Keone got his name, but she was smart enough to know nothing was born named. She supposed he'd probably lost his memory or something; but that was just a guess.

"Then he's Usiku. " Se said, watching the newly named cub flail when poked. Just now she realised how delicate this stuff was. What a tiring way ahead, then.

Speaking of tired, she was exausted. Like hr newly named son, Karama yawned, settling her head on her paws. "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. " She said after another small yawn. She looked briefly at the fish and the flower, still where he'd left them. Maybe if the fish didn't taste bad in the morning, she could eat it, or something. Now, all she wanted was sleep.

"Goodnight Keone, goodnight Usiku. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out