Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
Dark just got seperated from Daisuke! (A game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you play?
  Yes!
  No.
  GOLD! O_o
View Results

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:36 pm
he entered the room and found daisuske. then satoshi felt this pain. krad was urging satoshi and saying "c'mon satoshi-sama let me out we must destroy this boy..its ur only way to earn respect from ur father." satoshi refused but dark came out and yelled,"krad! not now!dont attack daisuke daisuke and i r going through a confusing stage!" satoshi turned then transformed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:39 pm
It was dark, looking slightly desperate... "Don't kill daisuke, you're out to kill me, so try and catch me." Dark made wiz his wings (emico returned wiz) and flew out.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:42 pm
krad quickly crashed thru the window and shards spread everywhere. As dark ran away from krad he felt like he couldnt breathe. he thought that this was an affect of the mirror case. dark was slowing down and fell to the ground. krad came up then risa came running after dark seeing that he fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:44 pm
"dark-san!!" risa cried. Krad ignored her and held dark from his throat. "Risa-chan...." dark whispered.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:48 pm
risa cried,"dark-san!" krad dropped dark. he looked as if he was ready to kill her then he picked up risa and flew away. krad thought maybe hurting him pyshically wont be as fun as stealing the girl he cares for. riku came running up yelling "RISA!" then dark told riku to go get emico.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:49 pm
Riku got Emico, and as emico left riku looked at daisuke while he was asleep. "daisuke-san... please get better." she left the fruit she bought next to him.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:56 pm
dark saw emico running up to him and brought him a niwa artifact and put it around his neck. emico told that this necklace would prevent pain  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Dark felt better and flew after krad. Satoshi told krad to get out, and krad started turning back into satoshi. he started falling, and Risa-san started screaming.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:02 pm
satoshi didnt no wat to do so as he was holding risa dark noticed that krad transformed so he caught satoshi and risa and brought them back to safety  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:03 pm
"Dark-san! You saved me!" she said in her idiotic american voice.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm
satoshi started feeling l;ikke he was going to transfrom again but this time krad took over but disguised as satoshi. krad tried taking the niwa artifact but at an instant dark new who it was and quickly grabbed risa and flew off. krad smirked and said"u cant get away from me that easily"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:08 pm
D.M.girl
satoshi started feeling l;ikke he was going to transfrom again but this time krad took over but disguised as satoshi. krad tried taking the niwa artifact but at an instant dark new who it was and quickly grabbed risa and flew off. krad smirked and said"u cant get away from me that easily"

Risa-chan was enjoying this as much as she could, when wondered where dark was taking her. She knew she was going to be in some sort of goosechase.  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
she could feel darks heart beating seeming as if he was tired so she kept her mouth shut. dark brought her to a park and set her on a bench as he walked off into a feild and fainted. dark noticed that krad was able to steal the artifact and risa came running up to him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:14 pm
D.M.girl
she could feel darks heart beating seeming as if he was tired so she kept her mouth shut. dark brought her to a park and set her on a bench as he walked off into a feild and fainted. dark noticed that krad was able to steal the artifact and risa came running up to him again.

His wings turned back into wiz and dark was unconcious. Just then, Riku-san came up and saw dark on the floor. "Risa-san! what the happened?!"  

Love Plushi

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:17 pm
meanwhile at the niwa household...emico and kosuke found out that the mirror case can cause sumone to split up into two ppl and slowly kill them. emico turned to towa and quickley asked her to find dark. towa found dark in the park with the haradas. so emico kosuke and towa quickly left while daiki tried to find a cure for the curse of the mirror case  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff