7%  [ 4 ]
Other
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:57 pm
dstrwrld
Spike is better, too bad she didn't have the same feeling towards him and the fact that he blew up doesn't help any...

He got his soul just for her, after he tried to rape her, but he still got his soul and that's a plus...

ahhh hold it right there...

spike never got his soul for buffy..... or am i the only one who gets that?

he went to become THE VAMPIRE HE USED TO BE.. not the human, not the ensouled guy..
he went with a vengeance - AND WAS TRICKED!!!

that soul thing was an accident- he wanted to be the old spike, the old william the bloody.

when you make a wish, be specific... or it will bite you in the a**.

but, on another note

i adore him and her together.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 pm
jelloh0530
dstrwrld
Spike is better, too bad she didn't have the same feeling towards him and the fact that he blew up doesn't help any...

He got his soul just for her, after he tried to rape her, but he still got his soul and that's a plus...

he went to become THE VAMPIRE HE USED TO BE.. not the human, not the ensouled guy..

that soul thing was an accident- he wanted to be the old spike, the old william the bloody.

but, on another note

Ok. ok, ok.... It still worked out for the better... except when The First was controling him and making him kill...  

dstrwrld

BuffyMansonLove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:52 pm
jelloh0530
dstrwrld

but, on another note

Listen to the special features. Joss WHedon said he wanted to make it seem like Spike was trying to get rid of his chip, but he was trying to get his soul. He did get if for Buffy. I vote for Spuffy!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:13 pm
gothic_wiccan_qt
jelloh0530
dstrwrld

but, on another note

Listen to the special features. Joss WHedon said he wanted to make it seem like Spike was trying to get rid of his chip, but he was trying to get his soul. He did get if for Buffy. I vote for Spuffy!
Ok but howas spike for buffy...And no, i think shes right.  

zach61092

Kaori Ichigo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:55 am
Angels is best for Buffy aaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll the waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:44 pm
gothic_wiccan_qt
jelloh0530
dstrwrld

but, on another note

there isn't one tiny second i haven't watched. on all 7 seasons. i watch the commentary. i watch all special features. lmao. i watch it allll. he never made it sound like that. what part and where are you talking about?  

jelloh0530

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:47 pm
zach61092
gothic_wiccan_qt
jelloh0530
dstrwrld

but, on another note

who me! lol. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:02 am
jelloh0530
zach61092
gothic_wiccan_qt
jelloh0530
dstrwrld

but, on another note

who me! lol. heart
Ya your right heart  

zach61092

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:18 am
yay me! lmao.
muah and massive love for you!
pirate
ok that's enough snottiness. i have filled my quota for the week.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:22 pm
Spike wasn't good for Buffy.. They had a relationship built on lust through s6.. And it became too complicated in s7 blaugh Angel was much better for her.  

CloudyKuma

DeadLikeMe27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:06 am
Buffy can have everyone she wants, but she is not commited to relationships  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:08 am
i think it was angel.. i love spike but he wasn't good for buffy, he was driving her crazy. Angel wasn't realy but ok.. i LOVE Spike & Buffy (look at my signature whee ) but Angel was better for her..

ok i don't get it myself...
never mind whee sweatdrop whee  

30McRx

Idray

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:08 pm
I think Riley she needs someone boring that can't start lots of DRAMA! that's what they have Anya for razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:49 pm
i think Spike is the best i mean ME lol
cause first of all even though i dont hav this soul i still fell in love at buffy.
Angel in the other hand needs a soul to control his self and he even walks away from buffy so buffy could live her own life?...

Me in the other hand went through to all those bloody trials just for that bitchy slayer, so i can be a better man for her. Shame on you buffy...shame on you

Oh dont forget i gave my bloody life just to save the potentials and other living humans especially for buffy. i bloody died again just for humanity.

i didnt do that just for buffy...i did cause i chose to.
i want to be remember as a champion who risk his life for humans....
oh bloody hell...ok i also did it for buffy....happy???  

`William the Bloody

bittersweetscribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Okay, first of all, you have to keep in mind, Spike is my husband. Therefore, it should be obvious that I like him better than Angel. (though Angel is really awesome) However, Angel should be Buffy's. I mean, Spike and Buffy do have a really strong physical bond, and a really strong sense of loyalty and support for eachother, but it's just not he same. Angel is Buffy's soulmate. Spike and Buffy make great family, but that's all.  
Buffy World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff