Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:56 pm
LRD_nick
MagisterofJesusChrist
hold to thy faith, I've had to stand for it in religion class multiple times, and almost ALL my friends are athiests, and they're VERY good at debating! but I must hold mine own! for my Lord JESUS CHRIST!
AMEN TO THAT
I failed a class because I stood up and challenged the teacher!
Lol
And I won the debate!

Perhaps you failed the class for being disruptive and rude and taking time away from other students. There are some Christian's in this country (United States) that need to learn the proper time and place and follow Romans chapter thirteen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:50 pm
So much reading but yes you all are right!
I shouldn't have to even worry about it, of course I do have to tell my friends about the Truth and what Jesus did for us and plant the seed and all.
I am hoping this will also help other people if they face the same problem as well!! wahmbulance xp I know if I've got Christ with me which I do all the time then no lame teacher person can hold me back from doing what God has commanded us to DO!!! surprised crying

I mean I'm not so experdised on the Bible but I am supposed to Obey and follow God everywheree he wants me to go. I am to suffer as well as he did and praise his name above everything because he is what I am living for. Nothing else matters of course I still have to learn and get an education so that when I tell people about MY LORD, I will not seem foolish because I know that I am right. THis world is ending and well it's kinda sucky how everything's going so bad..........sry but yes........uhhhh.....
with GOD I am Free exclaim I am to PREACH HIS WORD.  

MsLatina

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces