Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
BoE website! Profiles, your best dressed av - Updated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calli
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:57 pm
Name: Calli
Nicknames: none known within the BoE or Gaia, but "Kimmie/Kimmy" is a good way to get your body broken
E-vil Forte: Psychological warfare, rules manipulation, vengeance served hypercooled
E-vil Minions: The Anonymous Evil Stuntman Troupe, the Midwestern Woodchuck Armada, numerous contacts in various fanbases, Animus (former minion)

Likes: Poetic/karmic justic, dramatic irony, sushi, classic rock

Dislikes: Bullies, stupidity, abuse of language (English in particular, Japanese a close second), jerks, alcohol, first-round treachery

Bio: Having wandered to the edge of madness and back through the duration of public school, Calli is another textbook case of a good girl gone not bad but E-vil. Once she recovered her sanity and gave up on nuclear armageddon as the solution to all problems she realized that the only way to truly strike back would involve some degree of not-good. Between ordinary brutish evil and the classier path of balanced megalomania, it was easy to choose which path to take. She assumes the guise of an ordinary, perhaps even too goody-goody woman in normal circumstances, none too surprisingly.
Animus, fellow member of the BoE, was originally purchased as Calli's persocom, but eventually exceeded his programming and gained autonomy.

(Will edit if Animus objects, but I thought it'd be a neat way to weave the persocom and BoE tangents together.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:52 pm
Persocom? Wha...? confused Showing my ignorance here, but what does that mean?  

Mr Legion
Crew

Calli
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:07 pm
Persocom -- first mentioned in the manga Chobits (one of the few CLAMP titles I like, incidentally). The basic idea is that of a computer (well, give it about 5-10 years of technological advancements down the road) designed in the semblance of a human. Blurring the lines between man and machine even further, wahoo!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:49 pm
Calli
Name: Calli
Nicknames: none known within the BoE or Gaia, but "Kimmie/Kimmy" is a good way to get your body broken
E-vil Forte: Psychological warfare, rules manipulation, vengeance served hypercooled
E-vil Minions: The Anonymous Evil Stuntman Troupe, the Midwestern Woodchuck Armada, numerous contacts in various fanbases, Animus (former minion)

Likes: Poetic/karmic justic, dramatic irony, sushi, classic rock

Dislikes: Bullies, stupidity, abuse of language (English in particular, Japanese a close second), jerks, alcohol, first-round treachery

Bio: Having wandered to the edge of madness and back through the duration of public school, Calli is another textbook case of a good girl gone not bad but E-vil. Once she recovered her sanity and gave up on nuclear armageddon as the solution to all problems she realized that the only way to truly strike back would involve some degree of not-good. Between ordinary brutish evil and the classier path of balanced megalomania, it was easy to choose which path to take. She assumes the guise of an ordinary, perhaps even too goody-goody woman in normal circumstances, none too surprisingly.
Animus, fellow member of the BoE, was originally purchased as Calli's persocom, but eventually exceeded his programming and gained autonomy.

(Will edit if Animus objects, but I thought it'd be a neat way to weave the persocom and BoE tangents together.)

Of course I don't mind, ^^. Actually I'm happy to be referred as your persocom every now and again, it sorta brings back memories. Oh, and even though i'm no longer your minion Calli, theres still not only much respect, but also a bit of me who would still do things for you. *bows*

anywhoo, ummm... yeah i was a persocom for a long time, lately i've been slowly been getting parts replaced by organic material... and so I'm not nearly as much robot as I had used to be.  

animus
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:53 pm
*avi update*

If I don't get a pic in by this weekend, you can sue the avi if you'd like, Myst. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:23 pm
Wrong topic, you want the Sims2 one... xd  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:53 am
Hallainzil
Wrong topic, you want the Sims2 one... xd

I do wha' I wan'! xd *sulks over to the Sims2 one*  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:49 pm
*slaps animus upside his stoopit' head*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:33 pm
*taps Jade lightly on the shoulder*
I, uh, think you, uh..

ya know, nevermind whee .  

Sessuriyu
Crew

animus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:45 pm
Jadeelf
*slaps animus upside his stoopit' head*

Owww!!! what was that for? *backs away from Jade defensively*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:01 pm
Queit you! Do ya have any idea what I can get away with now?! xd  

Sessuriyu
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:24 am
Sessuriyu
Queit you! Do ya have any idea what I can get away with now?! xd

*Arches fingers, cackles.*

Murder?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:15 am
Murder is easy to get away with. Just murder all the eyewitnesses, their families, the victim's family and friends, and anyone else you feel like too. 3nodding  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:13 am
Mm. History teaches us that Stalin wiped out two million Kolchaks in the '30s just to get away with a little hit 'n run accident involving an old woman. It just sort of escalated...  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff