Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Your Own KH Character... do you have one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a KH Character or could explain about one YOU made?
  I have a picture I made!
  I can describe my character!
  I wish I had one but don't.
View Results

Rena_27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 am
I FINALLY HAVE ONE! ^_^!!!! and i don't know what to name her so....please feel free to give me some ideas! Sorry it's so sketchy xp i was too lazy to erase the extra lines.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:40 pm
I love her hair!! You did such a good job on her hair! She looks a little too skinny, and I think the Keyblade is bigger than that, but otherwise she looks really good! I love your drawing style.

She looks like her name would begin with an e....maybe Elli?  

rlaltari

Rena_27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:42 pm
rlaltari
I love her hair!! You did such a good job on her hair! She looks a little too skinny, and I think the Keyblade is bigger than that, but otherwise she looks really good! I love your drawing style.

She looks like her name would begin with an e....maybe Elli?

haha...yur right she does look a bit tooooo skinny xp whoops! and that name could work! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:40 pm
Rena you did awesome!!! ^_^ gawd she looks kinda like me... (IRL)
I love it! I love all of your art!  

-Vacca Foeda-

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:28 pm
Rena_27
I FINALLY HAVE ONE! ^_^!!!! and i don't know what to name her so....please feel free to give me some ideas! Sorry it's so sketchy xp i was too lazy to erase the extra lines.

I love your charter! Some awsome! are you going to color her? i think she should have a red shirt... i think it would go good with the logo on the shirt... and maybe black or dark brown boots... of course you don't have to make it that way...

kind to think of it... what colors should i puct on my character?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:47 pm
Mmm.....a green and gold theme would look good, I think.

If you're stuck, you might try thinking about his personality and equating it to an element. Once you have an element, you can narrow the color scheme to match it. For example, if you came up with earth, you can go with colors like green, red, yellow, gold, and brown. Then within that, you can say you want bright greens and muted reds, or light browns and unsaturated yellows. You can also mix and match across elements to make his alignment less obvious.

Another thing you can do is pick three or five words that describe your character, then associate a color with each one. Continue by coloring him according to how much his is like each word. You can get some symbolic stuff from this method.

Hope that helps.  

rlaltari

pinkminastarr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:12 pm
ty is cool 05
I'll get things started... I have a picture I made of my character...
User Image
i didn't want anyone to coy him so i put my name and all the scribbes in there...

BUT I DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR HIM! What would you guys call him?

he looks kinda like roxas!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:14 pm
Rena_27

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she's hot! nice
i think you showed name her after her personality!  

pinkminastarr

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:31 pm
pinkminastarr
ty is cool 05
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/tythecooldude06/KG-Character_online.jpg
i didn't want anyone to coy him so i put my name and all the scribbes in there...

gonk he wasn't sopost to look like roxis... that and roxis has a lot mor spikes then my charracter... if i should fix him what should i do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:00 pm
ty is cool 05
pinkminastarr
ty is cool 05
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/tythecooldude06/KG-Character_online.jpg

gonk he wasn't sopost to look like roxis... that and roxis has a lot mor spikes then my charracter... if i should fix him what should i do?
Just change the hair a little bit.  

Huggable Band Nerd

RaijiMagiwind

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Well I have 3 so far, though currently no real pictures of them yet. Those are still works in progress.
Of course, if anyone actually wants to try and draw my characters, I'd be more then happy to see what you can draw up.

All three are for Kingdom Hearts Based RPG Chats I do on DevianART. One is called Kingdom-HeartsII-RPG (DA dAmn Chat #KHII and #KHIIOOCO) and the other is ShadowsOrganization (DA dAmn Chat #ShadowsOrganization)

The ones for Kingdom-HeartsII-RPG:

Name: Rai'te (pronounced rye-teA)
GroupName: Heart-Fighter
Race: Human (or at least appears so)
Originated: Place of origin unknown, currently makes home in Hollow Bastion (aka Radiant Garden)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120lbs
Eye color: Ice Blue
Hair color: Silver, sort of short and spiky like Sora's, with reddish streaks in it.
Skin color: Lightly tanned
Class: Keybearer and magic-wielder of sorts
Weapon: Melodic Memory- An unusual weapon, with unknown abilities. Looks like a sword, yet weilded almost like a Keyblade. Seems to be able to restore lost memories, or help with there restoration. Seems to amplify abilities of fellow fighters in combat, results vary.
Magic Powers: Some basic healing magic. Memories Symphony- Appears to be a power that allows for her to help restore or help with the restoration of memories lost. She doesn't use it often, as she has yet to master it. She still is uncertain as to why she has the power.
Strongest: Offense, Defense
Weakest: Magic skills, though working on becoming better.
Dislikes: Heartless, darkness...
Hobbies: When she's not fighting Heartless, Nobodies or the Organization, she's at her place in Hollow Bastion doing something. Wheather its weapons crafting, researching, or just hanging out with someone else from the area, she tries to keep busy.
Appearance: Short silvery hair like Sora's, with reddish streaks in it. Ice blue eyes. On her face she has has a set of tattoos similar to Axel's though hers are black. She wears a ear cuff on her left ear with a star-like shape on it surrounded by hearts. She is not overly tall but is lanky and has a build of someone who has seen a lot of hard work, with a little bit of muscle to her frame (Imagine a female version of Rikku, I guess). She wears a tight black sleeveless top and silver gothic-style pants. She wears a sort of combat boot/tennis shoe type of shoe. Across her right arm is some sort of wierd interconnecting tribal tattoo design that almost looks like a jumble of the many groups insignias all jumbled together. If you stare at it long enough, you might make out the individual insignias.
Personality: Pretty carefree for someone who has seen so much pain. Has a strong heart, but much like Sora or Rikku, can be a stubborn one. Always catious of persons whom she first meets, will become a good friend once you earn her trust.
History: Most of her past is hazy, but as she learns more and delves more into the whole theories of the Heartless, the Nobodies, the Organization, and the newest faction the Forgotton, she seems to uncover more of herself. Or maybe the strange blade she carries has shadowed her memories for an entirely purposeful reason. Maybe something locked in her past is the key to something that if discovered will make her a highly prized target. Only time shall tell.
Organization Handle when she infiltrated them: Rixate (rE-zia-tea)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sekai Kuchiku "Destroyer of Worlds"
GroupName: Orga Seimei (Tainted Heaven) **NEW Faction/Group** Details below!
Race: Nobody, though definitive and questionable in some cases
Originated: Unknown
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 130lbs
Eye color: Silver with flecks of ice blue
Hair color: Silver with black tips, short and spiky, except for long thin ponytail that goes down to about his waist. Tied with a black ribbon.
Skin color: Tanned, in a sort of exotic sort of way
Class: Dark Sorcerer/Fighter/Psychic
Weapon: A set of 4 lance-like weapons, along with 4 daggers, and 4 ninja stars (or something very similar) called "Rain of Despair". Also wields a set of Chakrams called the "Circles of Dark Heaven". Both can be tipped with a special 'elixir' which resides in wells within the shafts of the weapons, that can cause hallucinogenic effects. The antidote to the hallucinogen is hard to come by, and few now how to make it. One's luck would be would possibly having to befriend someone like the Organization member Marluxia, to make a vial of it for you.
Magic Powers: He wields a variety of dark and unusual powers, and probably only fears one person, if you would call it fear, and that is Rai’te, whom probably is the closest to his equal in power that he has come across so far. The powers he wields include forms of dark magic, along with the abilities that most Nobodies have. Like Rai’te, he seems to be able to access some of the abilities of the Heartless as well.
Strongest: When surrounded by darkness. Even in the light he strong, especially if he gains control of someone aligned to it. His skills in combat are also quite high and could easily hold his own against several strong opponents.
Weakest: Dislikes the light, and Kingdom Hearts, though would love to destroy it, just to absorb it awesome power and convert it into energy of Darkness, so that he could destroy the worlds, which are already held together by the fragile balance and roads between them.
Dislikes: Data Unavailable
Hobbies: Fighting, manipulating people, destroying things…
Appearance: This youthful looking male stands at approximately 6’4” tall and is built lithe and strong, like a warrior trained hard in battle and pushed to be not just strong, but extremely fast. His hair is short of spiky, kinda like Zexion’s but shorter. It is a shade of silver, and the tips are black. He wears a waist length thin ponytail that is held by a black silk ribbon. His eyes are this strange shade of silver, though seems to sparkle with a hint of icy blue flecks. His attire consists of sleeveless black shirt and black pants with black boots similar in style to the Organizations, though the trim is a shade of blood red. Over it he wears a robes like coat similar to that of the Organization though his a deep shade of navy blue, though in the darkness, or areas with little light, it appears more black, though will flicker with the bluish hues. He wears it open, and the ties that close the hood are black cords with silver beads though the cap bead at the end is a shade of blood red. Across the arms are what look like some sort of form of tribal looking fiery design, which meet in the back with another design, which one could assume is the logo for the group of Orga Seimei.
Personality: This guy is just down right evil. He has no emotion, remorse or sense of morals, as far as can be determined. He’s the type of guy whom would skewer the entire Organization and place there heads on pikes outside Castle Oblivion, just because he felt like doing so. He seeks only two things really, power and destruction.
History: Not much is known about the past of this man, except he seems bent on destroying anything that gets in his way, whether they be Heart Fighters, Heartless, or Nobodies, even members of the Organization. He appears to be possibly in his mid-20’s though, if that is his true age is unknown. He is the leader of a group of extremely dark personalities, whom refer to themselves as Orga Seimei. The group itself is a strange one, made up of more then just Nobodies, but also Heartless and even a few humans.

--ORGA SEIMEI--
Orga Seimei is a group of beings whom have but maybe two purposes, increasing there power, and destruction, willing to go to any lengths to do so. The group is lead by a man who’s nickname is “Destroyer of Worlds”. This group of beings have no real sense of morals, conscience or emotion, as far as been determined. The groups consists of members who are Nobodies, Heartless and even a small number of Humans. They seem to be interested in trying to destroy the worlds and Kingdom Hearts, converting the energy of such destruction to a Darkness energy that could be used for a purpose they have which to make known. Those most likely to be prime targets by them of those of importance or have a connection to Kingdom Hearts, such as the Keyblade wielders, Princess’ of Heart, though Rai’te seems to be of special interest to there leader.
Pieces of scattered data seem to lead to the possibility that Orga Seimei may have once been a group known many a time ago as Tainted Heaven, a group of Dark Sorcerers and Fighters whom tried to destroy the worlds, though another group managed to stop them, but not, without like them, a large number of losses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one for ShadowsOrganization:

Name: Xemrak "The Warrior Prophet"
(pronounced Zem-rock)
Goes by: Prophet, Xem, X...at least so far
Race: Human? Unknown...
Alliance: Neutral, for now....
Eyes: A eerrie shade of Ice Blue. Looking into them, you feel as if your falling into his almost hypnotic gaze. When he uses his power a shape that looks almost like a sliver of a golden cresent moon is said to appear.
Hair: Silver, kinda a smash together look of Roxas on the top with the short spiky falling all over thing, and then along the back has a thin ponytail that goes down his back to the waist. Tied with a silver ribbon. Along his temples he has some beads and other pieces woven in to form dangling sort of tribal work that frames his face.
Attire: He wears a black sleeveless shirt and a sort of black cargo pants. Over that he wears a sort of sleevless silver cross between a duster and the Organizations robe but is open (unzipped). There are dangles which are the pull ties for the hood which are a black leather-like material. The ends are capped with some sort of crystal-like bead shaped like a upside down cross-like shape. Around his neck he has few sort of tribal-ish looking necklaces and the back of the silver duster is some sort of stange design that could be a tribal design, but does kinda look like it could possibly a mashing of the different Organizational crests, for each group. His black boots are some sort of soft leather that are flexable, allowing him to be able to mold his feet to balance well on just about all surfaces. The edge around the top is trimmed in silver.
Appearance: Xemrak is actually kinda tall and lanky, built in a way to benefit for speed, power and endurance. He has a scar like a lightning bolt that zags arcross his left eye. He wears a set of studs in both ears and a ear cuff with what looks like a cresent moon, and heart interlocked together and slightly dangles off his left ear. He is tanned in a mildly exotic looking way and you might think he was some sort of islander type. He seems to carry himself like a mixture of a warrior and a scholar. Around his right upper arm is another set of tribal designs.
History: He used to be a scholar and would study a multitude of different things. He studied whatever drew his interest, from astrophysics, astrology, chemestry, herbology, and so on, until he stumbled on rumors of people who where studying the association of Darkness and Light on the human heart. His interest peeked on it and he tryed to learn what he could on it, but eventualy stuck a dead end on it, and decided to start his own research. His quest didn't end up following the ultimate path it did like the it did for those of the former Organization XIII, but he did learn a lot about the nature of Light and Darkness along with the heart. Unfortunatly somewhere down the line he found himself thrown into an unknown place which he eventually escaped, after an explsion in his study landed him strange powers and a partail fragmented memory.
Weapon, and what it's capable of: He carries two weapons, one is a set of spiked chakram which can be tipped with a variety of 'potions' he creates, and weilded as hand swords of sorts or thrown like a boomarang, called Chakrams of Heart. The other is something that looks like a cross between a black scythe and sort of hammer, called the Blade Hammer. The one end is the scythe and can be swung slicing it razor sharp edge through pretty much any soft material, though can even go through some more solid materials as well. The reverse side of this weapon is almost like a bludgon or hammer, its weight perfectly counterbalanced with the scythe side. Getting smashed in the face or body is sure to easily break some bones, or at least leave you a good painful bruising.
Original world: Hollow Bastion (Radient Garden)
Abilities: Element- Spirit/Nothingness. One of the things he did notice after he woke up was the ability to summom spirits, and in general control spirit energy. He still hasn't quite nurtured the full potential of this power yet, so there may be other unknown abilities he has yet dicovered. The other element he has yet to have tap into, so only the powers that be really know what he is capable of of with it at this time.
Good at picking up and retaining information wheather it is visual, audible, or written, a sort of photogenic memory.
Personality: For someone whom's past is a bit cloudy, he's remarkably quite full of life and spontinaity. He sems torn between which path to take and seems more interested in trying to please everyone he meets. He seems to have a knack for knowing just what to say at the right moment.

-Battle-
Becomes quite tactical and driven when in battle. Will give in force, what is thrust on him. Magic and Elemental attacks seem to be partialy effective on him, as his gift with spirit energy seems to allow him to be able to unravel or replace a attack of such nature with his own energy within the attack.
Strengths: Strong fighter and tactition. Seems to keep a level head in a dangerous situation. Good to come to when your looking for information that know one else seems able to find.
Weaknesses:The flip side to his strengths is that it can make him seem arrogant and self-centered. The fact that he seems like a walking library can give some the impression of him being sorta nerdy.
Other: Pieces about his past are fuzzy, though he knows what happened. Of corse the only person who really know about the past and the incident are him, even though the memories are sort of hazy. He seems to be Human, but , but as to certanty on that is unknown. He looks human, acts it, but does things that migh also make you think 'Nobody'.
One of the few things things abouts his abilities, is that as far as the Nothingness side of his element, is that he currently has not mastered full concious control of it, and it could be a bad thing if it overtakes him. When the Nothingness energy manages to overtake him, he'll enter a berserk rage similar to Saix, but much worse. Another part of it, is it can be melded with Spirit enegy to create a form of energy that can be piercing as light and as volitile as the darkness. He has on a rare occasion created entities from this unstable mix, usually when in berserk mode. They sort of resemble Heartless or Nobodies, but as far as one could determine, they aren't.

He used to live within the town, but after an incident left him the way he was now, he chose to move to the outskirts of the town, just about on the border of the Restoration Site and the Neutral Organization's base, which was the castle at the center. He ended up refurbishing slightly a slightly run down, damaged building to use as his place to reside and continue research. Of course the constant plague of Heartless was a bother, but he had eventually figured out a way to keep them away from him, and his place by seeding it with a compond he had stumbled upon, that seemed to emit a pheremone they didn't like.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:45 pm
ty is cool 05
Rena_27

I love your charter! Some awsome! are you going to color her? i think she should have a red shirt... i think it would go good with the logo on the shirt... and maybe black or dark brown boots... of course you don't have to make it that way...

i wish i could color first off xp i don't have photo shop and i hate colored pencils/markers/crayons...etc scream they never cooperate w/ me. do you wanna color her for me??? ^_^  

Rena_27

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:27 am
Rena_27
ty is cool 05
Rena_27

i wish i could color first off xp i don't have photo shop and i hate colored pencils/markers/crayons...etc scream they never cooperate w/ me. do you wanna color her for me??? ^_^

you would let me do that? surprised wow! cool... um... could i do it after a little while, cuz i'm doing some AVI art... could i do it a little bit latter like next week or something? I really would love to! but could i say i somewhat designer her... cu if i do make her in photoshop, i'll have to redraw her outlines, and then add color, and then shadows and suff like that... i would take a while anyways... but ya... if you let me, and i get some credit... i'll do it!

RaijiMagiwind - awsome charters! dang man your going on a role!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:06 am
ty is cool 05
Rena_27
ty is cool 05
Rena_27

you would let me do that? surprised wow! cool... um... could i do it after a little while, cuz i'm doing some AVI art... could i do it a little bit latter like next week or something? I really would love to! but could i say i somewhat designer her... cu if i do make her in photoshop, i'll have to redraw her outlines, and then add color, and then shadows and suff like that... i would take a while anyways... but ya... if you let me, and i get some credit... i'll do it!
RaijiMagiwind - awsome charters! dang man your going on a role!

yeah sure i don't mind ^_^! could you pm it to me when yur done? thanx sooooo much!  

Rena_27

L e e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:32 am
I do but, doesn't want to post it.  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items