[PRP] Zira meets Rahu((over)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Rahu snorted. " do as you please." he then turned from her and started to walked back to where he had been sleeping. which was not far from wher they both stood. flicking his tail in annoyance, he went to lay down again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:05 pm
Zira let her head drop she turned her head slightly to watch Rahu walk away. As the rush calmed in her, her leg begain to throb with pain. She started to limp off like a beaten puppy, but then something snapped and she remembered her proud self. She lifted her head and turned around ignoring the want to limp she walked firmly to where he lay.
"May I ask, what makes you hate mares so?"  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:07 am
Rahu did not bother to look up at Zira as he stayed laying. " and why do you need to know that?" snorting as he laid there, he was not going to expain anything. flicking his tail he opened one eye and watched her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:21 am
"If your going to hate me, isnt it my right that I know why?"
Zira didnt move any closer to Rahu she just stared at him.
She took the weight off of her throbing leg as she stood before him.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:32 am
Rahu laughed. " i dont have to tell you anything. and who cares if i hate mares. i have my own reasons for it and i wont be tell you." he then lifted his head up to look at her. " and you dont seem to be one to care what others think or am i wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:45 am
Zira was quite for a moment before she looked at him again.
"Maybe I dont care what most soquilli think of me, but there are a few that I do. I admire your power and how everyone respects you. I guess I just want to know what makes you tick. How can I do that if you hate me?"
She spoke quitly yet strong though her eyes didnt meet his directly.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:00 am
Rahu got up from where he was. " dont make me laugh Zira. " he looked her in the eyes. " you really want to know what makes me tick do you? try this and its quite simple. dont mess with me and i wont mess with you. simple really." turning away his legs needed a stretch so he started to walk away not really caring if she followed him or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:08 am
Zira growled flattening her ears she followed after him ignoring her leg.
"Dont mock me Rahu. That explains nothing. I know that already, that's who you are. I want to know what made you that way. Did someone hurt you?" Zira wondered why she was still bothering but her curiousity wouldnt let her stop.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:16 am
Rahu laughed. " i dont have to tell you why im the way i am and if you already knew then you know how to keep me atlest somewhat civil if im around. why is it so important to find out anyways?" i see no point in needing to know as prying into my personal things i wish to keep to myself annoyes me greatly." tossing his mane, he continued on his way to get a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:13 pm
Zira followed giving a huff then growling at herself more than Rahu. Why couldnt she leave well enough alone? Why must she torture herself with such stallions.
"Why are you being so stubborn? Does it really hurt you to talk to me? What do I have to do to prove Im worthy of hearing your story?" Zira spoke with a hard and stubborn voice.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:17 pm
Rahu stopped in his tracks right then and turned to look her in the eyes. " i dont trust anyone. so why would i ever thnk of telling anyone a thing when i dont trust. contiune to annoye and you will regret it." snarling he walked off towards the stream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Zira stared at him for a moment before sighing.
"Fine, I get it Rahu,Im sorry I took your time. Ill leave, but only cause that's what you want. I only wanted to be around someone like you, its a weakness of mine that Ill get rid of one day. Just dont stay alone all your life, dying alone is not as pleasant as it sounds." Zira turned not caring about faking no pain she limped off defeated for now, but this wasnt the end. She would find out about him even if he didnt say it himself every stallion has a weakness and it was Zira's speciality to find this. She sneered with and evil look slightly turning to glance at him one more time before growling as she continued to leave.

((Do you want to continue from here/do you have a reply to that or do you want it to be a new day or do you not like rping with Zira?))  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:39 pm
(( xDD i would love to do another rp amd since you now have the ending pst we can start another up in here ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:43 pm
((ok you start or me?))  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm
(( =3 i shall throw in a staring post this round since you did last time ))

Rahu ran along the rivers edge in boredom, but then he always liked a good run. leting the wind blow his mane and tail, back, he did not stop on his full out run. being build for speed he was quite fast and to anyone looking he was like a black blurr running by.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff