Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
Damned 10-year olds messing up airsoft... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:12 pm
cat61986
Mobius08
Jesus Christ...

I hope those asshats get arrested some day. Why do retards like that have so much fun making people suffer? I just don't see it.

cuz some of the kids play too many computer games that only end up making them believe that "hey mom, i don't have a real gun, so can i have a fake one? fake ones won't hrut anyone at alllll."

gawd.....they needa be shot or something scream

funny how i hear that excuse and gullible moms at the store all the time... looks like its time to gas up the mags and watch the kids kill their moms in the store, because they have no sense of gun safety  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:50 pm
AlbaZeroEX

funny how i hear that excuse and gullible moms at the store all the time...

Quoted for truth. I used to work at Big 5(West coast sporting goods store).
We didn't sell the great AEGs, but those wimp-a** plastic PoS. But moms would come in with their little kids and buy them anway, while i stand there with a O.O on my face and "WHAT THE ********" in my mind.

Also, when i went to pick up some green gas at Airsoft Extreme, a father and his two children were in the store, and he bought them an m-16. They were 11 at the oldest. Uhh, hello? What a irresponsible father. I hope if they do one god damned thing they aren't supposed to do, he gets his belt ready. lol  

Dreadhawk Dragontail

cat61986

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:14 pm
so, how would one try and stop these idiotic parents? crying ;;; cuz even if we try lecturing to them, they dont listen crying

i swear, alba, we shud've shot the boy who brought in his rifle in broad day light without a gun bag (even after i SCREAMED at him twice to put the gun in a gun bag or covering of some sort) crying and his idiotic mom and two friends/brother whatever  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:22 pm
like i said before we should all have a loaded pistol ATR in the store at all times, everyone that comes in with a gun outside of a gun bag should be treated as if it WAS a real firearm complete with 'get down' 'drop the gun' and 4-5 ppl pointing guns at that person  

AlbaZeroEX

Mobius08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:56 pm
Dreadhawk
AlbaZeroEX

funny how i hear that excuse and gullible moms at the store all the time...

Quoted for truth. I used to work at Big 5(West coast sporting goods store).
We didn't sell the great AEGs, but those wimp-a** plastic PoS. But moms would come in with their little kids and buy them anway, while i stand there with a O.O on my face and "WHAT THE ********" in my mind.

Also, when i went to pick up some green gas at Airsoft Extreme, a father and his two children were in the store, and he bought them an m-16. They were 11 at the oldest. Uhh, hello? What a irresponsible father. I hope if they do one god damned thing they aren't supposed to do, he gets his belt ready. lol

Been to Big5, seen that happen. Been to AEX, seen that happen twice. Not nessecarily the same ages or guns mind you, but the essence of it.

I wish we could get some sort of knowledge out there without Sen. Liberman, some political asshat, or someone like Kyle's Mom (from Southpark and ref. the movie for example) cracking down on the whole thing. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that a lot of parents just don't care what their kids do. Might have somethign to do with the general unsupervision, TV-for-a-babysitter-but-blame-it-later-for-their-kid's-behavior ideology, or just general laziness to create prevention before the problem arises.

Sorry if this post is too opinionated. I just needed to finally get it out somehow. Long live the guild! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:55 pm
i think stores should start making sure who the guns are bought for, if for little kids then don't sell it(they do have the right to not sell to someone), and onlie stores should start asking for online payment, no more money orders, or checks. if this could happen then maybe retards wouldn't get guns as easily.  

goenow

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:49 pm
goenow
i think stores should start making sure who the guns are bought for, if for little kids then don't sell it(they do have the right to not sell to someone), and onlie stores should start asking for online payment, no more money orders, or checks. if this could happen then maybe retards wouldn't get guns as easily.

trust me, it doesnt matter, any more caution we get, we wont have business and kids will goto big5 and puff airsoft banned after kids get shot  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:42 pm
damn...man it seems that immature kids always ruin everything. some adults are partly to blame, the immature ones. if only they could keep their kids in line or whatever.  

goenow

Mobius08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:09 pm
goenow
damn...man it seems that immature kids always ruin everything. some adults are partly to blame, the immature ones. if only they could keep their kids in line or whatever.

Exactly my point. Some parents just don't care or raise them without making sure their kids respect others and know what lines not to cross. Being asian, my parents have always treated me like a member of the family. On the other hand, I have friends who have parents that would treat them like they were from a seperat bloodline, try to make money off them, or just be assholes and bad parents in general.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:20 am
Mobius08
goenow

Exactly my point. Some parents just don't care or raise them without making sure their kids respect others and know what lines not to cross. Being asian, my parents have always treated me like a member of the family. On the other hand, I have friends who have parents that would treat them like they were from a seperat bloodline, try to make money off them, or just be assholes and bad parents in general.

utter annoying parents are the ones that go in the store and go 'o u want that, kk' 'i have to sign a waiver?, kk' *5 minutes later* 'my kid was shot im suing' 'ma'am u signed the waiver' 'no i didnt' 'yes u did' 'yer kid, yer responsibility, yer SCREWED'  

AlbaZeroEX

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:51 am
Im saying most of the kids screwing up airsoft is the springers, if your going to go and spend the 300$ on an AEG, then you should treat it with respect and not screw it up, I have respect for the sport, and so the league respects me. When I hear kids at school saying they shot their friend in the nads, with a crossman, Im get angry, and it just goes to show, that immaturity ruins the sport. I've seen adults do the same thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:07 am
Ambidextrous Giraffe
Im saying most of the kids screwing up airsoft is the springers, if your going to go and spend the 300$ on an AEG, then you should treat it with respect and not screw it up, I have respect for the sport, and so the league respects me. When I hear kids at school saying they shot their friend in the nads, with a crossman, Im get angry, and it just goes to show, that immaturity ruins the sport. I've seen adults do the same thing.

+1  

AlbaZeroEX

goenow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:04 pm
I so agree with that. It jsut pisses me off to hear little kids go on and on about how they shot that kid while driving by, or how they called some friends over and how they ambushed them. That's just the kind of crap that ruins airsoft. people get hurt that way, parents then start to complain and the next thing you know....airsoft is banned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:59 pm
it's not only the springers. sometimes kids might be dragged in by their dads, and the dads want their boys to not be wusses any more, and make them take up an aeg to be more "manly". like the dads dont wanna be disappointed or whatever. or the kids get their divorced moms to buy it because the moms want to be the only parent the kid needs, so she buys whatever gun the child wants. what sucks is that the child goes for whatever looks cool or sounds cool (they're ******** too influential, sometimes), and they go and get their parents to buy something that they dont even know how to use. they only go by tv/movies.

in general....it's the kids....not the fact that they got springers....but that they hav ANY gun in general because of the dumbass parents that see it as a toy.

ah, and the lousy retailers that wanna get an easy buck and want the guns out of the store at 300%+ profit on shitty-a** guns. they need to be shot as well.  

cat61986

goenow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:20 pm
all in favor say aye.

Aye.  
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items