yes
  no
View Results

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:20 pm
kaiusin kazuka
*kai strolls in, the heat of the fire in the forge hits him hard in the chest he had never been in an atmosphere where heat occupied a vast majority of the room. He looks up to see the one called Sodus with Midnight and another man, he steps further in and cockily eyes them all*

Soddus....make me a weapon which can slay a dragon....
Soddus watch Midnight hide and chuckled a little, then when the fool came in and demanded a weapon taht couls slay dragons he turned, his huge ten foot long , two foot wide black and crimson great-sword known only by the name Dragon's Bain appeared in his right hand, he lifts its as if it weights no more than a pound and rests its lightly on his shoulder. his forge hammer in his left hand and glowing brightly from the heat f pounding and folding the metal. "There is only one true blade that slays dragons. Or at leasat there is only one blade that can truely kill me" Soddus says as he takes a step forward and leans down looking the man in the face. His dragons fangs poked out from under his top lip in a wicked smirk, and his crimson eyes slowly started to swirl with black. "And its allready mine, the only one it will allow to touch it besides myself is the cute little Demon that is hidding in the cornor blushing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:25 pm
Soddus Forsworn
kaiusin kazuka
*kai strolls in, the heat of the fire in the forge hits him hard in the chest he had never been in an atmosphere where heat occupied a vast majority of the room. He looks up to see the one called Sodus with Midnight and another man, he steps further in and cockily eyes them all*

Soddus....make me a weapon which can slay a dragon....
Soddus watch Midnight hide and chuckled a little, then when the fool came in and demanded a weapon taht couls slay dragons he turned, his huge ten foot long , two foot wide black and crimson great-sword known only by the name Dragon's Bain appeared in his right hand, he lifts its as if it weights no more than a pound and rests its lightly on his shoulder. his forge hammer in his left hand and glowing brightly from the heat f pounding and folding the metal. "There is only one true blade that slays dragons. Or at leasat there is only one blade that can truely kill me" Soddus says as he takes a step forward and leans down looking the man in the face. His dragons fangs poked out from under his top lip in a wicked smirk, and his crimson eyes slowly started to swirl with black. "And its allready mine, the only one it will allow to touch it besides myself is the cute little Demon that is hidding in the cornor blushing."
sweatdrop  

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

SHAID

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:52 pm
"Soddus. My sword is the only weapon I need, and it is already at my command. I have no need for most armor, my fighting style requires speed. Though, bracers would allow for better defense, and cut down on my recovery time after battles. Please craft a pair for me."

He bowed before the smith.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:03 pm
Soddus looks at him and shrugs then walks over to the counter and grabs a huge peaice of metal then he tosses it to the man with a smirk. He was not metal but it was made from dragon claw,stronger than steel, toughter than diamond, and can only be truely damaged by a weapon that is also made from either dragon bone, claw, horn or fang. Yet it was as lift as a fearther.  

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

SHAID

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:29 pm
Soddus Forsworn
Soddus looks at him and shrugs then walks over to the counter and grabs a huge peaice of metal then he tosses it to the man with a smirk. He was not metal but it was made from dragon claw,stronger than steel, toughter than diamond, and can only be truely damaged by a weapon that is also made from either dragon bone, claw, horn or fang. Yet it was as lift as a fearther.
He blinked. "Um..." The material was unbelievably light, yet obviously durable. Strapping the cuffs to his wrists, he said "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:53 pm
SHAID
Soddus Forsworn
He blinked. "Um..." The material was unbelievably light, yet obviously durable. Strapping the cuffs to his wrists, he said "Thank you."
SOddus shook his head and walked over taking it back then walking twaords teh forge room. He stops a moment to ask."WAnt just breacers or full armor of it?"  

Nathaniel Arkchion
Vice Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

XxXShingamiXxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:31 pm
Tink walked in and looked around for something to do. Seeing Soddus with a client she stood in the shawdows, waiting for him to finish.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:50 pm
((forget it, i misunderstood you xd pretend that never happened))  

SHAID

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:33 am
Katie_The_Kitty
Tink walked in and looked around for something to do. Seeing Soddus with a client she stood in the shawdows, waiting for him to finish.

*Midnight enters and sits beside Katie*
^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:14 pm
MlDNlGHT
Katie_The_Kitty

^^
"Ello Mid."
Tink said smiling brightly.
"I found where the topic was moved." xd  

IXSaenaeXI
Crew

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:12 pm
tinkerbell45
MlDNlGHT
Katie_The_Kitty

^^
"Ello Mid."

>.o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:22 pm
MlDNlGHT
tinkerbell45
MlDNlGHT
Katie_The_Kitty

^^
"Ello Mid."

>.o
"Are you okay?"
Tink asked, looking quite concerned.  

XxXShingamiXxX
Crew

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:35 am
XxXShingamiXxX
MlDNlGHT
tinkerbell45
MlDNlGHT
Katie_The_Kitty

^^
"Ello Mid."

>.o
"Are you okay?"
Tink asked, looking quite concerned.

as ok as someone abandoned by those they thought were they're friends, could be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:09 pm
I didn't abandon you, i just havn't had anything to say. sad  

Unspecial_Brownie
Crew

Dapper Genius

3,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

MlDNlGHT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:00 pm
darkbrownie
I didn't abandon you, i just havn't had anything to say. sad

thank you
Its just i created this guild for all my friends. They stopped by then Jess made a guild and everyone left me.

Gory Beorskie Mountains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff