Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
All Bow Before Me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you bone me? (You know you would.)
Hell yes...!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
...You scare me...
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Make the pretty lady stop!
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:29 pm
*Sets a couple of butler bombs on his scent.*

They're remarkably devoted...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:40 pm
User Image

Yay! I got a postcard from Legion!!!

And that gy can go and do. Um. Unpleasant things to himself with a broom handle for all I care. I'm cute, dammit! crying And I ******** used to have self-esteem...  

Jadeelf
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:09 pm
biggrin Woo! The Irish postal system works!

*Does a little dance*

biggrin smile stare eek

*Looks around, stops dancing, attempts to regain e-vil gravitas of a moment before*

This guy...fuggedaboutit. 3nodding We will track him to his home, and I will eat his children. Or if, more likely, he's a nauseating adolescent, I'll eat his X-Box. And then his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:58 pm
yay for Ireland! Yay for cosplay! Yay for Rikku! yay for cons! Boo for cons not beeing closer to me! Yay for Animagic!^^ ummm ok i'll stop now, but seriously very nice cosplay outfit Jade, it's actually better than some that i've seen at AX. 3nodding  

animus
Crew

Jadeelf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:46 am
Legionsy
*being chivalrous and a thing*
Aww, thanks, legionsy. And thanks everyone. I think between you kids being supportive and me telling myself that I am most deffinately female, I have managed to well, start feeling good about myself again. So thank you all very very much. 4laugh
Animus
*being nice and a thing
Wow, thanks! :blush:It's all thanks to a Gaian who isn't even me, actually. Her screen name is Kalamity Paine, and her real name is Kim. She kicks arse. 3nodding She did this kick-a** costume for me. I can't wait to run around in it and shot it off...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:12 pm
Self-esteem is nice! Today I was walking about class and some little freshmen ran into me, and than apologized really quickly and scuffled away.
I was like, go me, I'm scary.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:53 pm
Jadeelf
Legionsy
Aww, thanks, legionsy. And thanks everyone. I think between you kids being supportive and me telling myself that I am most deffinately female, I have managed to well, start feeling good about myself again. So thank you all very very much. 4laugh

If I wasn't so terrified of losing limbs, or, eh, other things, I'd (as you so eloquently put it) bone you. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:09 pm
Hallainzil
Jadeelf
Legionsy

If I wasn't so terrified of losing limbs, or, eh, other things, I'd (as you so eloquently put it) bone you. wink

Mwuahhah
That's a ditto! A very .. cautious.. and from directly behind Hall.. ditto.  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:19 pm
Erm, Sess, Jade is over there *points behind Sess*, so I'm really behind you...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:36 pm
Sessuriyu
Hallainzil
Jadeelf
Legionsy

Mwuahhah

Well I ditto Sess's ditto, all the while being behind both Sess and Hall. So there!  

animus
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:15 pm
animus
Sessuriyu
Hallainzil
Jadeelf
Legionsy

Mwuahhah

Well I ditto Sess's ditto, all the while being behind both Sess and Hall. So there!
Damn! That's like... a double-shield!

Hmm.. double-shield..
*scribbles a memo down on a pad of stickypaper*
That would be genius!..
*hmm.. sword-chucks..*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:06 am
*Clicks fingers, and a troop of butlers carry Hally away to the relative safety of a corner.*  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:44 am
*Skulks in another corner.*

...why are we all acting like Jade's gonna kill us again? sweatdrop