Yes
  No
  Poll Whore
View Results

Berezi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:43 am
Cometh The Inquisitor

Ooh. I know this one.

Self-advancement. That is to say that, by looking out for others before ourselves, we stray from man's true purpose in life. This purpose is a culmination of several animal instincts still left over in us from when we were not as developed mentally (as a species, that is), most of which, I might add, are centered entirely upon reproduction.
xp
But you see, I still don't understand that. To keep functioning, I have had to do the exact opposite. I'm curious as to how she views those things as better.

However I doubt that it comes down to more than that...

Not to say that you don't think a lot, Lilith, but I have a hard time seeing what more there could be to the issue. That's why I'm curioius as to how you see things.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:17 am
Berezi
xp
But you see, I still don't understand that. To keep functioning, I have had to do the exact opposite. I'm curious as to how she views those things as better.

Not to say that you don't think a lot, Lilith, but I have a hard time seeing what more there could be to the issue. That's why I'm curioius as to how you see things.

Well, once you don't believe that a supreme moral law exists (since LeVayen satanism is atheistic) then pretty much the only thing that matters to you becomes yourself (and, of course, those who you decide to care for, however un-satanistic that may be). All notions of a philanthropic pholisophy go out the door, because there's no point to them anymore.  

ioioouiouiouio

Berezi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:21 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
Berezi
xp

Well, once you don't believe that a supreme moral law exists (since LeVayen satanism is atheistic) then pretty much the only thing that matters to you becomes yourself (and, of course, those who you decide to care for, however un-satanistic that may be). All notions of a philanthropic pholisophy go out the door, because there's no point to them anymore.
Makes enough sense to me.

::shrug::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:59 pm
I always found satanics pure nietschean. Would anyone on this philosophy of life care to comment?  

Grey-eyed

jamesthelittle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:42 pm
Sorry, but the Bible says there is One Way to a relationship with God. That is through Jesus Christ, The Son of God, The LOGOS, Emmanuel. No other way leads to heaven. So I thank you for the information, but I believe that your beliefs will lead to the same place any other cult or religion that has nothing to do with Jesus as Lord and Savior will lead, NOT HEAVEN!
Thanks, but no thanks. I don't want to hear anymore. So I will not be back to this post!  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff