Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Pixar characters in KH3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixar characters in KH3
  Ghey
  Good
View Results

TheGreatDiamondAuthority

Sparkly Star

8,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:15 am
cheriko-chan
Definately not. That just be really... odd. Can you imagine it? Running around with Ariel and Nemo? eek Its just.... WEIRD!

I agree! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:25 pm
nuh uh. Pixar sticks with Pixar and Kingdom Hearts stick with whatever they have going on now >< It might be interesting but that would just be odd... plus I doubt pixar will sell them the rights~  

Raikuya

Sora_Starrkiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:09 am
I think it would be cute! I love pixar! But I agree on the boss battles! Escape from the dentist!!!
I think it would be different and interesting! Imagine, Sora as a fish! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:03 pm
l2iku
User ImageUser Image

Yeah! Run the dentist is

about to clean our teeth! O:

User ImageUser Image

Kioshi ito

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:37 am
it would be cool to have a pixar world, but i don't know which one... like cars... i don't think that would work out... what kind of car would Sara be... bugs life.... maybe it could work out... toy story... that would be interesting but the poltline of toy story wouldn't go with anyhting kh related... incredibals... sora is a superhero in his own way... but to a real super super hero... i would call sora just a hero... chicken little... -_- nope... i would never be able to see that happen... finding nemo... maybe... but sora was a fish... will merman... and what else is there? if anything it would have to be a movie that hasn't come out yet... that would make it great...

but if you ask me... Pixar should make a KH movie... thats where it would all be good, but they would have to wait, cuz i'm going to be working there... so they would have to wiat for me to do that... ^^ ya! animation rocks! of couse pixar would have to change their style a little more, so it would match the other anitions done by Square Enix... ^^ oh i'm happy right now think of a KH movie... nice...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:48 am
Nope, it doesn't fit and that idea sucks.  

Felifae

Feline Fairy

xMovedx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:45 am
See, and I thought chicken little in KH2 was AWESOME. Fine, I'm the loner here, I don't caaare.

Most of the Pixar things are really kiddy- more so than singing in Atlantica. I don't think it'd work.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:49 pm
Cars would be pretty stupid... Sora as a car? No thanks.  

Fangus

cloud1345

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 pm
i totally hate pixer with every frigging fiber of my being!!! IT SUCKS!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:38 am
If this is true, the only reason htey would is not having enough money for KH3. Also meaning that Disney, who sponsers KH would be running dry, and that will never happen.  

Judgemaster Kaseron

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces