Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:37 pm
G jumped off the plane and picked up his stuff, he'd heard about the place and wanted to move here, his parents had aggreed on it and the school principle was glad to see the back of him, he wasn't a bad kid except he liked to disobey the rules whenever he wanted. He got to the school pretty quick and was liking the place already, the beach wasn't too far away, and the place was large enough for him to find something to do all the time. G walked up to his dorm room wondering what type of people were here on the island, he decided to set up his room before having a look around, the best bit was he didn't officialy start until the next day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:44 pm
Many students are pouring in to this school. Fan looked out the window and wondering what the other students are up too. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.  

Alexzie

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:47 pm
Her room is high enough for her see the beach and the blue sea. Many students are hanging out at the beach. She decided to walk over there to take pictures of the beautiful beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:48 pm
at the beach Devin lays out her towell and lies down listening to her mp3  

Vampiric_Mystery

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:48 pm
G finished setting his room up and decided to have a look around the place, and maybe draw a map up in his head. He walked towards some of the dorms and saw two girls inside dorm 304, "So I'm not the only person around here" he whispered to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:49 pm
Name: Yuriho
Dorm: 503
Subjects: Weapons Wielding, World Languages, Hand-to-Hand Combat

Yaku-chan

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Fan walked out of the room. And saw some dude standing there like he is lost. I wasn't going to ask if he's lost but instead she said" Hi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:52 pm
((welcome))  

Alexzie

Yaku-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:52 pm
Yuriho set her bag lightly on the small bed and looked out the window. The beach was filled with students and there was someone taking pictures. Walking back to her bed, she pulled out some cloths and set them into the dresser which stood next to a simple vanity. Falling back onto the bed, she rested her head on her arms and stared up at the ceiling, forgetting to close the door.

((Thanks))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:54 pm
"Hi there" G said waving his hand slightly but just enough so she could see it, he moved out of the way so she could walk out of her room. "Sorry if I got in your way"  

neidr

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Devin gets up and turns her mp3 all the way up and starts to head bang and do air guitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:57 pm
"That's alright" she answered. "Are you new here? Have you been to the beach?"  

Alexzie

Alexzie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:01 pm
Fan took a snap of his picture while he looked a way. "That's what you get for ignoring me" she laughed. Walking faster in the hallway. Just incase he comes after. He might noticed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:04 pm
Yuriho sighed and rolled off the bed. Standing up, she dusted off her shorts and tried to straighten her shirt, but it didn't help. Stepping outside into the hall, she glanced both ways. This level, level five seemed to be empty. Deciding to go for a walk, she walked down the stairs to level three, just in time to see a girl running away from a guy, a camera clutched in her hands.  

Yaku-chan

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces