Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Final Fantasy 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Electromagnetic Spectrum

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:50 am
I think it's odd that they talk about FF13 while FF12 isn't even released yet!
Though it looks good!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am
The last I heard Final Fantasy XII is gonna be released in October 2006 in the U.S.

As for Final Fantasy XIII there are gonna be two games supposedly: Final Fantasy XIII and its sequel Final Fantasy VS. XIII. I also read something about a mobile thing for Final Fantasy XIII, but I do not know the details.

I think that they have kinda diched FFXII by having started XIII and its sequel so soon-it gives the impression that they have little faith in XII, (but I doubt its actually true-it just appears that way).  

Victrix Ai

Electromagnetic Spectrum

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:27 am
They'll release FF12 indeed, but with FF13 having all the attention FF12 is a bit forgotten it seems, at least that's how it appears to me.

But I agree, it seems like they have little faith in FF12, true or not, it's weird sweatdrop

the first thing I thought when I heard about FF13 is "what about FF12?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:47 am
rocks  

damianSonofSatan

meteora101

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:15 am
The game looks so gorgeous...saw a preview on tech tv when the were live at E3 a few weeks back!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:20 am
I cut down trees!
I wear high heals,
Suspenders and a bra!
I wish I was a girly,
Just like my dear Papa-r!!!!  

damianSonofSatan

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:44 pm
I never had much faith in 12 when I saw the characters. It just doesn't look as action packed and as cool as I would hope for it to be. I'm not even sure if I can pick out a love story or anything from it . . . I mean looking at it . . . nvm. I don't make sense.

Wtf is this about them making 2 of FF13? Are they doing another FF10 thing or what's the deal there? I need some elaboration . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:47 am
eh..I'm not even going to get into FFXIII...I'm just waiting for FFXII -_-;
although-- it doesn't look as entertaining as the other FF's.... I don't know why.
The characters don't look like they have very lively personalities~ But I guess I'll just wait until I play it to judge it x__x

Oh and isn't Nimura still managing the hole FF thing? Cause I know he does the Kingdom Hearts series~

-[Shadowmancer]-

Vicieux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:22 am
i saw a preview of FFXIII at youtube, and i was pretty impressed with the graphics. the graphics were done well and the preview showed a lot of excitement. xd

as for FFXII... it sounded somewhat interesting at first, but i don't want to get my hopes up too high. i saw some previews for it and the love story didn't really appeal to me either. hopefully it'll be better than it looks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:29 am
x___x;; Me want...now...  

Reya Dawnbringer

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:01 pm
I don't know about 12 though. I agree with -[Shadowmancer]- about the character thing. Ashe doesn't look like a good lead character. I'm not dissing blondes or anything . . . but she looks too passive with her blonde hair and soft face. I don't remember the other girl's name. Panela? Or something like that? She doesn't look to wonderful either. I think they realize they're setting up for failure . . . xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:03 am
I'll get Final Fantasy XIII only if the PS3 proves it's worth as a gaming platform, and not a B grade entertainment system with some gimmicks.

All in all, Final Fantasy XIII does look like a pretty sweet game. Or should I say games? G4 said at E3 that there will be 3 games based on FF XIII. Of course, we'll all just have to wait and see.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tiffadee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Oh fook. $650 for a PS3? Is FFXII gonna be released with the PS3? Or is it FFXIII?

Or do I have my info all combobbled?

>.<
I cannot wait for FFXII much longer...
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:28 pm
i want to play that game!

gonk  

Muffins! Now in a can

sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:53 pm
I think that people are gonna get really pissy about the 3 games based off one thing. People FLIPPED about X-2 . . . and I'm hearing things about some twists on 7 or some crap like that . . .  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff