For Satan 'Worshippers' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:38 pm
Victim_Of_Insanity
What satan gives you is power and the ability to srike fear into the weak minded. The only thing I had to do was give him a sacrifice...*shivers* those were the worst years of my life.
see, wa was that, "worst years of your life" hmm...if sum1 tries to tell me i'm wrong bout not getting anything out of worshipping satan, anything benifical...then they need to lok at ur post hun. if thas all you get, then screw tha, wa's the point? *hugs* but those years are gone now, so forget bout them, but dun forget the lesson learned, thas important to keep ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:45 pm
It's my experience that anyone claiming to be Satanist is a very angry person... but that's only the few I've had the displeasure of meeting.

Loving people is much more rewarding and fun than being angry all the time. 3nodding  

PewterKat

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:41 pm
pewterkat
Loving people is much more rewarding and fun than being angry all the time. 3nodding
amen to that  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:56 pm
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.
and if you wouldnt mind what made you change?  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:51 pm
LRD_nick
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.

I was tried of giving up myself and I knew that Christianity was so much better because that's what I was before I became a satanist. Love is what helped me really. Sounds gay, but it's true.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:52 pm
pewterkat
It's my experience that anyone claiming to be Satanist is a very angry person... but that's only the few I've had the displeasure of meeting.

Or very sad and depressed.  

Arrea Delano

Tarack Ollama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:13 am
LAWL they're usually telling me i worship satan, some people are so colse-minded

Just be like "thats nice, good luck in hell" no 'm joking but you shouldn't let it bother you, it could lead to regrets, which is what satan wants. Just be nice to the people who say those things, show them love and show you aren't bothered and soon enough they will see you are serious, and that you have something so amazing and different to the world that they want it. Pray for those people especially if they actually do worship Satan.

=) luph Stix <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:17 pm
[+match~stix+]
LAWL they're usually telling me i worship satan, some people are so colse-minded

Just be like "thats nice, good luck in hell" no 'm joking but you shouldn't let it bother you, it could lead to regrets, which is what satan wants. Just be nice to the people who say those things, show them love and show you aren't bothered and soon enough they will see you are serious, and that you have something so amazing and different to the world that they want it. Pray for those people especially if they actually do worship Satan.

=) luph Stix <3

*Nods* Yes, it's true. She knows what she is talking about.  

Arrea Delano

Fuyana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:57 pm
some one recently told me I was going to hell..that completely threw me off my horse...before people saw my faith shining through and now.. but if you'll go to my profile you'll see why they say that I've fallen and I got sucked into it but I mean gah... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:31 pm
i think they worship lucifer just to attack Christians and show them how much they hate us xd  

Qwerty-Shy-Strawberry

saltyaj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:52 pm
Crimson_Enigma
LRD_nick
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.

I was tried of giving up myself and I knew that Christianity was so much better because that's what I was before I became a satanist. Love is what helped me really. Sounds gay, but it's true.

This entire thing scares me. Gay. Gay. Gay. People use gay as a word for stupid or dumb or bad. But where the hell did it get that reputation? People who are gay are awesome. Some of the best people in my life are gay. Gays rock. So why is it against Christian faith? I don't know. If Christians beleive that god created everything, and they don't like gays, then why did god create them? to encourage hate? And don't try to say people thought of it. Wrong! A chemical compound in your brain makes you gay. if you are gay, you are gay from birth, no matter how much you deny it.

and about that worship the devil thing. I know exactl why they say it. it's fun! My Aunt, who is a born again christain rolleyes , decided to ransdomly sign my family up for the universal bullitin. And you know what happened? We Tried to cancel the subscrition. So they called us. They were confirming it or whatever. And so they said "do you still want to get it?" And I siad "no, and you should probably never call again, becuase my family and I are all athiests."

OK. So I am not really athiest. And I do beleive in the Christian god. But I don't beleive in noahs Ark and all of those myths. The problem with christians is that they are not happy with being one of the largest religions on the world. They try to convert everyone to god. So I don't really care if your Christian. but really, don't try to force others to belive in what they don't beleive in. Its completely stupid. That is why people say that. They are annoyed at you trying to do that, and do it for revenge. nobody really worships it. It is actually kind of funny to see a heavy duty catholic squirm and vow to pray for you when you say you don't belive.

And I know there are many different kinds of Christians. I know not all of them beleive all the things I said they did. And some of the coolest people in my life are christian too. It just bugs me when some people, not everyone, think they are better becuase they are christian. i really hope there are none like that in this guid; but if there are i will just not be freinds or enemies with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:52 pm
saltyaj
Crimson_Enigma
LRD_nick
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.

god.

saltyaj

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:58 am
saltyaj
Crimson_Enigma
LRD_nick
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.

This entire thing scares me. Gay. Gay. Gay. People use gay as a word for stupid or dumb or bad. But where the hell did it get that reputation? People who are gay are awesome. Some of the best people in my life are gay. Gays rock. So why is it against Christian faith? I don't know. If Christians beleive that god created everything, and they don't like gays, then why did god create them? to encourage hate? And don't try to say people thought of it. Wrong! A chemical compound in your brain makes you gay. if you are gay, you are gay from birth, no matter how much you deny it.

and about that worship the devil thing. I know exactl why they say it. it's fun! My Aunt, who is a born again christain rolleyes , decided to ransdomly sign my family up for the universal bullitin. And you know what happened? We Tried to cancel the subscrition. So they called us. They were confirming it or whatever. And so they said "do you still want to get it?" And I siad "no, and you should probably never call again, becuase my family and I are all athiests."

OK. So I am not really athiest. And I do beleive in the Christian god. But I don't beleive in noahs Ark and all of those myths. The problem with christians is that they are not happy with being one of the largest religions on the world. They try to convert everyone to god. So I don't really care if your Christian. but really, don't try to force others to belive in what they don't beleive in. Its completely stupid. That is why people say that. They are annoyed at you trying to do that, and do it for revenge. nobody really worships it. It is actually kind of funny to see a heavy duty catholic squirm and vow to pray for you when you say you don't belive.

And I know there are many different kinds of Christians. I know not all of them beleive all the things I said they did. And some of the coolest people in my life are christian too. It just bugs me when some people, not everyone, think they are better becuase they are christian. i really hope there are none like that in this guid; but if there are i will just not be freinds or enemies with them.

Holy s**t. What did I do? I am probably one of the most mellow christans you will meet. I was Wicca for a while, about a year. I don't believe in pushing people into christanity. I don't go around and prech. If someone wants to know something about it, I tell them. If someone wants to be a christan, *Claps* congradulations.

As for the gay thing, I have nothing against it. Marriage shouldn't be about race, background, or gender. Marriage is about love, if you have love then nothing else matters.

I ask you, please don't label me. I am not like everyone else, so don't treat me like it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:31 pm
Crimson_Enigma
pewterkat

Or very sad and depressed.

My bad. I try not to be around people who question my faith, so I don't know much about them. I've recently found a Satanist here and there that act like normal people, and they are all happy. sad  

PewterKat

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Crimson_Enigma
saltyaj
Crimson_Enigma
LRD_nick
Victim_Of_Insanity
I used to worship Satan.

Holy s**t. What did I do? I am probably one of the most mellow christans you will meet. I was Wicca for a while, about a year. I don't believe in pushing people into christanity. I don't go around and prech. If someone wants to know something about it, I tell them. If someone wants to be a christan, *Claps* congradulations.

As for the gay thing, I have nothing against it. Marriage shouldn't be about race, background, or gender. Marriage is about love, if you have love then nothing else matters.

I ask you, please don't label me. I am not like everyone else, so don't treat me like it.
watch ur mouth hun. as for this other dude...do you know why we try to "convert" others? because we beilieve that if you do not believe in God, and that Jesus was truly the song of God, then you will go to hell, no matter what kinds of things you did in your life. it says so in the bible too

john 3:16 - for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, and whosoever believe in him, shall not perish, but have ever-lasting life.

plus, i have nothing against gay people, and who said we HATE them? i didn, did you crimson? pewter, did you say that you hate gay people?? ok, didn think so. dude, you kinda just blew up in EVERYONES face, n most people here didn even do nething. so i'm gonna ask you politley, to please be a lil more calm with your posts, being angry and taking it out on everyone isn gonna help a thing. and last, catholics (and me, n i'm assembly of God) pray for them because they dont want to see them suffer in the lake of fire. same here, i'd rather see them with a smile on their face, no matter how much i dislike them, then to see them suffer for eternity in hell. feel my drift? its out of compassion, not to be better then others.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff