Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:42 pm
Yayoi
A dark mare wandered through a grassy field silently. Firefly flicked her long silver and black tail that trailed behind her as she moved along. Dark red eyes peering about, keeping an eye on everything around her. Makeing sure no one was trying to sneak up on her. Well, maybe she wouldn't mind if someone snuck up on her. As long as they were atleast attractive and easy on the eyes. She flicked her head a bit to get some stray hairs out of her eyes before she continued on her way.

It wasn't long untill she came to a sudden stop and lowered her head, nipping at a few blades of grass absent mindedly. She hadn't talked to anyone in a long time and it was growing rather tiresome listening to her human babble on in words she didn't understand. In truth she was growing rather bored with the whole idea of being around humans. Lifting her head slightly, she closed her eyes and blew a hot breath threw her slightly open mouth.

samus x
Rahu walked through the same grassy field. looking about, his eye caught sight of a dark colored mare. he smirked andondred what kind of amusment he could get out of talking with this mare. making his way towards her quietly, he did not bother to say a word. he knew she would say something when she noticed him.

Yayoi
((*paws at teh water Soquili* ;-; ))

Firefly's head snapped around as she heard someone comeing closer. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she turned her body around so she was faceing whoever it was. She had learned early in life to never keep your back towards someone. You never knew what they could do when you're not looking. As they drew closer she noticed it was a stallion. Not a bad looking one either. She watched him closely, wondering what he wanted.

samus x
Rahu eyed the dark mare for a bit. it was a first time one has never started yacking at him at first seeing him. " seems your the first to not start yacking the minute they seem me. though anyone who does then find im not very 'plesent'. so who might you be." he gave a grin and awayed her answers.

Yayoi
Firefly's eyes darkened slightly, and narrowed a bit more. Tossing her head slightly, her long mane flowed around her shoulders, the tips brushing against the ground. "Why does it always have to be the mare who gets the first word in? And yacking at someone you don't even know. Heh. Kind of a airheaded thing to do really. Always wait for the other to say something first so you can asess them right before saying anything is what you should do." She shifted her weight on her legs for a moment before eyeing him slightly. "The names Firefly. And just who are you?"

samus x
Rahu smirked. " just as i thought, and yes do agree. the names Rahu." interesting he thought to himself. he found Firefly to be intersting atlest. flicking his tail he wondered if maybe Firefly was not one of those weak mare. though he highly doubt it, he would have to talk with her more.

Yayoi
Firefly smirked back lightly, her tail giveing a strong flick before it hung loosely against the back of her legs. Though her eyes stayed slightly narrowed as she evaluated this one. "Good. Then it seems I'm not the only one around here that finds yacking first to a complete stranger utterly pointless." She shifted her weight again and raised an eyebrow. "Rahu huh? An ok name I suppose." Her smirk grew a little more. The one corner of her mouth curling slightly.

samus x
Rahu grinned. " oh really,if you think that of my name, i'd have to say what kind of name is firefly?" his grin went to a smirk. " yes i find it pointless to yack at a complete stranger." still flicking his tail, he could tell she was evaluating him.

Yayoi
Firefly snorted lightly and pawed at the ground absentmindedly. Her tail giveing a lashing flick to the side. "Firefly is an ok name I would guess. But I don't really sit here and think about my name and what else it could be if I wasn't named Firefly. It's not a strong name but it's not a weak name either. It's rather in the middle. Atleast I'm not called Fluffy or named after some pansy flower." She blinked a few times as she looked at him. Giveing him a good look over for a second before stareing him straight in the eyes. "Yacking away gets you no where in life. If you don't have anything to say thats of any interest you shouldn't be speaking at all."

samus x
Rahu kept smirking and stare straight back at her with his red eyes. "true enough but ones name show nothing. i find actions speak loader." he truely was enjoying this." and i agree there, though i find there are some who should not be talking, are interesting enough to mess with."

Yayoi
Firefly's dark red eyes flashed with a bit of intregue. "Touche. Actions do speak louder than words. And some's actions show that they lack the intelligance to hold a decent conversation or do anything at all." Her left ear flicked slightly as she smirked again. "That is true. The one's who speak before they think are always the easiest to get to and mess with."

samus x
Rahu grinned. " true enough. though i dont hold converestions, i find i grow rather bored with dull converesations. i rather have intersting ones." he then smirked again. " oh yes its fun to mess with those who speak before they think or get too emotional. i find i like messing with them alot when im bored."

Yayoi
Firefly raised an eyebrow then lowered it a bit. "Don't hold conversations huh? Really now. Then what would you call this? Is it an interesting one or are you growing bored with it already?" The corner of her mouth curled slightly. "The emotional ones are always fun. It's so easy to get under their skin."

samus x

Rahu snickered. " maybe i am and maybe im not. seems you will have to figure out that for your self." smirkering he was having fun with this. " oh my yes the emotional ones are quite fun, and i know one that is perticualy fun to annoy."

Yayoi
Firefly stretched her neck then shook her head lightly, her mane tossing about for a moment before settling back against her neck. "I'm not sure I'd want to spend the effort to find out. Might bore me to no extent." The corner of her mouth curled a little more as a smirk started to make it's presance known on her lips again. "Oh really now? I haven't had the pleasure of messing with anyone as of late. I've been mostly of my own. But it would be fun to see someone miserable right about now."

samus x
Rahu smirked. "well then dont." she was really the interesting one. to rahu she was almost exsactly like him. " oh really now, then you should get out more often. i wander around so i have meet quite a few those there are some i total hate with a passon."

Yayoi
She pawed at the ground with a forehoof for a moment, her ear flicking a few times as she continued to stare into his eyes. Her own dark red eyes weren't as narrowed as they were before but they were still a bit narrowed. Firefly had relaxed a bit was still on her guard. "Oh trust me. I don't plan to." Her eyes shifted slightly as she heared something nearby but they instantly snapped back to him as she found no threat in the noise. "I should get out more. I need to find someone to torment to no end. Just need a bit of satisfaction from someone's misery."

samus x
Rahu flicked his tail and ears a bit bored now. he had never let his gaurd down though it seemed other wise. he too heared the little noised but kepted his eyes on her. " have fun doing that." he smirked." but it seems i must be going. though i must say your quite the interesting one." and with that he went off to find a place to rest adn grab a drink.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Yayoi
Firefly once again appeared in the same field of grass she was walking in last night. She kind of liked this place but it was slightly secluded and not many came here. Not that she didn't mind the secludedness of it all. It would just be nice if someone would come around that she could atleast cause some misery to. Just a taste of someone elses agony was all she needed at the moment.

Boredom grew and soon she ventured away from the grassy field and followed along the edge of a tree line. Her dark red eyes squinting from the sunlight that shone through the tangled branches of the trees. Her long silver and black tail flicked vigerously side to side as she moved along. Takeing long flowing strides, she really wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere. Atleast not at the moment.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann trotted carefree trough the woods. Moema had taken Streak fishing and he had all the time in the day to do whatever he wanted. He continued on as the trees grew thicker, gradually blocking more and more of the sun. In the growing dark he didn't notice the dark mare ahead of him, until he had collided with her.

Yayoi
Firefly had been lost in her own thoughts at the moment. Her mind resting on the interesting encounter with Rahu last night. They seemed to share the same ideals and the like. But soon she was snapped out of her thoughts with the sudden collision with something.

She was knocked a few steps to the side. A bit startled but she regained her composure quickly. Her head snapped around and her dark eyes narrowed, burning as she glared at whoever it was who had run into her. Ears flat against her skull, she gave her tail a vicious flick and stomped her forehooves into the soft earth. As she looked at the one who had run into her, her eyes narrowed a bit more and she raised an eyebrow as she gave this stallion a good look over. He seemed like the soft type that could be easily driven away if she choose her words right. This could be quite fun.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Realizing, the object was another soquili, he immediately started appologizing. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." He shifted a little so the sun would show more of what she looked like. She was one of the most beautiful mares he had ever seen, of course he hadn't seen many, but that wasn't the point. "Hello, I'm Eachann. May I ask who you are so I can make a more formal appology?"

Yayoi
Firefly sighed lightly as the stallion started to sputter out apologies. She gave her long tail another quick flick and she lidded her eyes halfway as she stared at him. "Maybe you should pay more attention to where you're going when you're tromping around. You could of hurt me with your big clod hopper hooves. Then I wouldn't be too happy." She tossed her head slightly, her mane flicking around her face before it settled against her slender neck again. "If you really must know the names Firefly. And just who are you?"

[Midnight][Blaze]
'Tch, who does she think she is? Princess Soquili?' He frowned a little and replied, "Well, Firefly, my deepest apologies. I would hate to see you unhappy on my acount." He bowed a little, seeming to be the submissive stallion he usually wasn't. Looking up a little he said with a sly smile, "I've already said my name is Eachann, but apparently your head's a little too high in the clouds to hear me."

Yayoi
She snorted lightly, her one ear flicking. "Maybe if you weren't rambling on all your little apologies I wouldn't be thinking about other things so I didn't hear your whimpering words. Then maybe I would of payed attention to when you said your name." Firefly stretched her legs and then her neck for a moment, her eyes still half lidded. "Besides. What are you doing out here running into people anyways?" She stared at him slightly, assessing how to deal with this one.

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Fine! I'm not sorry." He tossed his head up and pawed the ground a little. "I was taking a walk and thinking. I didn't mean to run into someone. Not like I could see you anyways. You were asking to be run into, standing around in the dark when you know perfectly well you have a dark coat," he said with a snort.

Yayoi
The corners of Firefly's mouth curled up slightly into a smirk. Her eyes flashed viciously as he spoke and she flicked her tail again. "There you go. Don't be sorry. Ooooo. The way you talked right now just gave me chills up my spine. You should be harsh all the time like that. Don't take any crap from anyone. Put people in their rightful place." Her smirk grew wider and she shifted her weight on her legs for a second before she started to circle around him, her ears perking a few times before falling into their natural position.

[Midnight][Blaze]
He watched her circle him in confusion. 'One minute she's making fun of me, the next a compliment? This mare is confusing.' "Chills...Not what I was going for but I guess that works."

Yayoi
Firefly's smirk grew a little wider as she finished circling him and stood infront of him. She stared straight into his eyes with her own. "Aww is chills not a good thing? Were you trying to strike fear into my heart? Awww how cute. Trying to be a big tough stallion." She pawed at the ground absentmindedly and tilted her head to the side looking at him with one eye. The silver streaks that ran from underneath her eye down to her jawline seemed to glow softly.

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Actually, I wasn't sure what I was going for at all. I was mearly saying what needed to be said." He started glaring at her. 'This bipolarness is racking my nerves!'

Yayoi
What needed to be said huh? She turned her head and glared right back at him, her tail snapping back and forth. "Oh. But the way you said it was like music to my ears. Wonderful really." Her eyes narrowed slightly and she took a few steps towards him, standing nearly nose to nose. She'd never have gotten this close to another Soquili. Not even stallions but she was haveing too much fun with this. "Now now. What's that look for? Are you upset?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:01 pm
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual walked around the forest boundary. Usually, she was in high spirits, especially when she found her precious berries. Today, however, she was in a more contemplating mood. Ever since the meeting, she could not stop thinking about the human female Sanika. Who was the 'white flower', and why did she have such a strong connection with the human?

Such thoughts rarely took over her so completely. It distracted her from the sweetness of the berries, and even the red morsels could not distract her. Almost angrily, Nagual walked away from the bush and started to walk towards the plains. Maybe the clear spanning of the prairie-like grass would help take her mind off of Sanika?

Nagual started her small expedition. She had tunnel-vision, staring off at nothing at the grass directly in front of her hooves with her head bowed down. Every now and then, she would shake her head, to try and get her wavy mane to stop impeding on her view.

Yayoi

After the early morning encounter with the strange Shinzu and the brutish Rahu, Firefly had found her way into a large span of plain. She had moved around it, inspecting it furthur. It was quite larger than her own little field of grass which was fairly humbling to her really.

As she moved about, she flicked her long silver and black tail a few times, ears perking as her dark red eyes stared at all around her. They lidded slightly and she snorted. The picture of that earlier meeting still fresh in mind. Rahu, was a dolt.

Lowering her head slightly, she nipped as some green grass, her tail brushing against the back of her legs. Though her head was down her ears were still perked to pick up any sounds of nearby bodies comeing along her way.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual was quiet in her walking. Being in such a mood, she was dragging her hooves. The effect of it sounded as if she was just a semi-loud breeze in the grass. The one time the mare was pretty much silent in her approach, and she wasn't even trying. That was usually how these thing happen, though.

It wasn't until Nagual was -almost- literally on top of the dark mare before she noticed that there was even another presense. She looked over, her eyes glazed over in confusion as she tried to figure out what was going on. How had she even come this far?

The mare looked around, to see if there were any others. She also noticed that they were surrounded by a complete expanse of grass. Other landmarks were not discernible. Nagual was too shocked to say anything. Instead, she just stared at the other mare, as if she had never seen another soquili in her life.

Yayoi

Firefly's head snapped up and her eyes narrowed as she spotted the other mare so close to her. How could she of let someone get so close without her knowing? Well it didn't matter right now. The only thing on her mind at the moment was that this one was stareing at her. Stareing at her? Jeez.

She tossed her head slightly, lifting her long mane away from her eyes. It then settled back against her slender neck. She stared back at the mare, analyzing her. This one seemed like she had a clouded mind or something. The way her eyes looked so glazed.

Snorting lightly, she narrowed her eyes a bit more as if to give her a look that said 'And just what are you looking at?' Her tail gave a graceful flick to the side then hung against her hinde legs.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

When the dark mare spoke, it seemed to shake Nagual out of her shock. She shook her head, clearing it. Her eyes cleared as she also pushed the thoughts about the mysterious human to the back of her mind.

Nagual smiled sheepishly, "I have to admit, I was surprised to see you. I didn't expect to see anyone out here... Much less someone I almost walked in to. I do apologize for my rude behavior. I am Nagual-An."

The woman had called her that. How had the human known? She hadn't told Sanika that that was her name. And how did she, Nagual, know that the woman's name was Sanika? It still made no sense. Instead, the mare shoved the thoughts back down as they bubbled up.

This other mare would be a nice distraction for awhile.

Yayoi

Firefly sighed lightly. Oh what fun this would be. Not. She would of rather had Shinzu sneak up on her or someone else. But definatly not this mare. She seemed weak and in a daze for some reason. Shrugging it off, she mustered up a slight smile and raised an eyebrow as the mare spoke.

Her tail gave another flick as her ears perked slightly. "Well, I guess you need to expect the unexpected. And pay attention to where you're going. Though you seem sort of lost and confused. So that would probably be the reason you nearly walked into me." She shifted her weight slightly and stretched her neck.

"Nagual-An? Interesting enough name I suppose. I guess I should tell you my name. I am Firefly. Or atleast that's what my two legger calls me anyways."

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Nagual noticed the attitude in Firefly. She had the feeling she was not making a good impression, but that didn't bother her. She was usually so carefree that not much did... except for maybe someone eating berries she had worked so hard to find. Nonetheless, it was a gorgeous day.

The mare snorted a little and smiled, "I hardly pay attention, and am usually lost... so those are not new to me." It was true, Nagual was such a free-spirit, she went where-ever she pleased. Of course, put in those words, she was never really 'lost', just on another one of her adventures. "I must admit, I am confused... but not in anything around here, except maybe how far I've come from the forest in such a short amount of time. I am sorry about almost colliding with you, Firefly."

"I guess it is an interesting name..." Nagual chewed on that thought for a moment. It definitely was not a common type of name around here, but surely it wasn't strange as well? At the mention of the two leggers, the mare's eyes almost seemed to flash. What went through them went by too quickly. It could have been anger, hurt, confusion, frustration, or something all together. With a deep sigh, Nagual grumbled, "Two leggers are what I am trying to forget about... they seem to be nothing but trouble right now."

Yayoi
Firefly yawned lightly and stretched her neck again. She had woken up too early and gotten attitude from Rahu too early to really care about much today anyways. So she decided to let this mare entertain her for the moment before she grew bored and walked away. Besides it's not like anyone else was around for her to pick on anyways.

"I see. Well maybe you should pay attention a bit more often than you normally do. You could end up falling in a hole and breaking your legs. Then what would happen? I'm sure the pain would be immense and the two leggers would have to either take care of you in hopes of your bones healing well or just ending your misery right then and there." It was a cruel thing to say, and Firefly didn't really care how Nagual took it, but it was a hard fact. A Soquili with broken legs wasn't really something a two legger would want to take care of and would inhibit a Soquili's daily life. All they could do was lye around like a fallen log and do absolutly nothing.

She shuffled her feet for a moment then looked up towards the sky. "Nothing but trouble you say?" Her head lowered and she stared at Nagual. "My two legger pretty much leaves me alone. I only go to her when I need a place to sleep or something else. Other than that I pretty much roam wherever I want whenever I please. So they're really not all that much trouble to me."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Break her legs? Nagual didn't think such a thing was possible. She had done many things and had no injuries... of course, the possibility was always there, it just never occurred to her. Why should it? The mare usually lived in the present, and that was it. There was no reason for her to think of consequences. Nevertheless, the other mare thought it was a complete possibility.

Nagual shrugged, "Well, then I will deal with that issue when it comes up." Her eyes brightened, "for now, I will not worry such a depressing issue. Hopefully it will never happen."

At the talk of the two-leggers, the mare was almost entranced. You could do that? Nagual looked at Firefly in a different light, as if the other mare brought good tidings. The previous conversation about breaking legs was utterly forgotten. "You can do that? Once you have a two legger, you can just... leave them to their own devices and come around whenever you feel like it?" The thought was a revelation to her, not one that had never appeared to her before. She was used to soquilis always hanging around their two leggers and leaving unexpectantly when called.

Yayoi
Firefly sighed lightly and flicked her tail idely. Obvisouly this one had either been around two leggers too long or she was just plain naieve. "Yes, you can do that. Just because some stay around their two leggers all the time doesn't mean everyone has to. Sure you're bonded to them and what not but that doesn't mean you can't go off and do your own thing. Seriously, if I listened to my two legger and ran to them when they called I'd feel like a mere tame wolf comeing to it's master begging for scraps or something. Not something I'd want to do."

The corners of her mouth curled slightly as she eyed Nagual. This one seemed a bit off in the head slightly. For some reason she felt a bit sorry for her but that feeling was quickly washed away. Firefly rarely felt sorry for anyone.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual listened carefully, storing the information away for future use. Probably the closest she ever came to thinking ahead. The mare shook her head, "I never knew any of this. I have only come in contact with two leggers twice. Once a long time ago, when I was still very young... and the other day." She didn't really want to go into details with the recent encounter. It still confused her, it made no sense.

The mare smiled at Firefly, truly grateful, "I do thank you for the insight. My information about two-leggers is through other soquili only. Some despise the race, while others seem quite attached... but I do not want to lose my freedom by the appearance of," she paused, "certain two-leggers that may prevent me from my adventures."

She dug one of her hooves in the ground, thinking how foolish she sounded. But, when was she ever one to care in the first place?

Yayoi
Firefly eyed Nagual slightly then looked off into the distance for a moment. Her ears perked slightly as she listened to the nearby birds that had started singing amungst the trees. Turning her eyes back to Nagual she shook her head slightly. "Don't base your opinion of two leggers on other's opinions. Make you own opinion of them. Don't follow other's views. If you do that makes you a follower when you should be a leader."

Why was she getting the sudden feeling that this wasn't going to be as entertaining as she had hoped it would be. Sighing lightly under her breath she shook her head casually, displaceing loose hair from her eyes. "No one can stop you if you don't want them to. The only thing that makes them stop you is your inability to keep them from stopping you. If you just push them aside and carry on they'll leave you to your own doings."

EchoLimaFoxtrot
The mare grunted. It didn't seem she was in a situation to do such a thing. While she wanted nothing to do with Sanika, something pulled her to the human. Nagual knew that she would one day return to the woman... but for now, she would fight the urge. It was like fighting the urge of fresh berries covered in dew.... the mare didn't know how long she owuld be able to hold out.

Nagual eyed Firefly, "I do not know if I am a follower or a leader... but you need both for the relationship to occur. You cannot have a leader without followers... who would they lead?" She tried to imagine herself, pushing aside a human... or anything else for that matter. The imagery made her giggle.

Yayoi

Firefly eyed Nagual for a moment before closeing her eyes. "I'm sure you'll figure that out one day. And yes you need both for a relationship, but sometimes followers can turn into great leaders if given the oportunity. But eh...doesn't matter to me really. I'm more of a leader anyways. I don't like following." Her tail flicked side to side as she rolled this thought over and over in her mind.

Her ears perked slightly as Nagual giggled and she opened her eyes a bit. Raiseing an eyebrow, she snorted lightly. What exactly was so funny?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual smiled, "I'm glad for you, we still need great leaders as well." With a wink, the mare noticed that Firefly was looking at her strange. Her mood was definitely improving, and she had succeeded in pushing the Sanika-matter deep into her mind.

"Oh not you," she giggled again. "I was just trying to imagine me pushing someone aside. They would probably move too past and I would end up on the ground with grass and dirt in my mane."

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:23 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Light purple eyes glanced around the field that spread up ahead, the large blue hued stallion lingering within the refugue of the trees almost as if afraid to come out; on one hand, he rather liked the idea of having a little trot around the meadow... on the other hand, that'd imply coming out into the open where others might see him.

Dilemas, dilemas...

In the end, joyness won out, and Shinzu slowly stepped out, his form finally washed by the sun's rays as he raised his head and began to trot; his strange wings remain folded upon his back, and though his tail swished languidly behind him as he went along, it was obvious he didn't radiate confidance. In fact, he looked quite shy and almost ready to flee to the forest again... quite the strange disposition for a soquili of his kind, really.

Yayoi
Dark red eyes watched the blue stallion from the comfort of the shadows. Her long silver and black tail flicked side to side as she watched him closely, analyzeing him. She watched as he looked like he was about to run away. Raiseing an eyebrow, she smirked lightly and moved out into the sunlight.

She tossed her head, lifting stray hair's from her long mane out of her dark eyes. Lingering a moment, she took a few steps towards him, keeping her steps silent and slow. She didn't want to just scare him off right off the bat. He seemed like a fun character to play with. And after her little spat with Rahu last night and his attitude she was growing rather bored of him and needed to find a new Soquili to lurk around and run into at random times.

samus x
Rahu watched both Firefly and the Kalona stallion. he had met a Kalona only once and she had been a prideful one who expected you to be scared of her. and yet the stallion looked like he wanted to run. give a smirk he found this might be interesting. giving a small snort he slowly made his way over to both.

Dark Fire Angel
Shinzu's ears perked whilst trotting, his frame coming to stop suddenly as the the soft breeze allowed him to smell the scent of others; they were quite near too...

It was then the stallion closed his eyes and let out a long weary sigh; he should've stayed in the freaking forest, god damn the meadow and it's alluring impact. Though he raised his head to look around almost as if pondering a nice little retreat into the forest, his body did not move aside from the light swishing of his tail, wings opening only to close thereafter.

Too close. Much too close for comfort, not to mention a retreat was not posible without making him look absolutely odd, and thus the Kalona stood his grond, sighing once more; no words escaped his mouth as the other soquili neared him however, and aside from a light tilting of his head and a slightly blank stare, no further reaction was offered either. There was no doubt this Kalona was strange.

Yayoi
Firefly spotted Rahu not too far off from where her and the other one was. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she glared at him. She'd found this odd looking Soquili first. And not even Rahu was going to spoil this for her.

She nickered softly at the strange looking one. Almost as if trying to establish a bit of comfort in the air and trying to capture his attention away from Rahu. Playing it to a t. She'd not let Rahu interfear. Takeing a few more steps towards Shinzu, she flicked her tail back and forth softly again.

samus x
(( xD ahahaah ))

Rahu smirked as he could tell Firefly did not want him around. well he was not about to let her have her way. not even leting out a nicker or anything Rahu went over and stood close enough to talk to both firefly and the stallion.

Dark Fire Angel
Were they expecting him to talk? ... as in... really Talk?

As a few moments went by and both stallion and mare came to a stop near Shinzu, he looked up to the sky, almost as if begging for mercy from any gods that might've been watching him, however, as seconds passed and his current situation did not change in the least (it in fact, seemed to worsen, at least in Shin's mind, for it was clear both these soquili knew eachother and were inmaturely... competing? Over something or other? He wasn't quite sure, nor did he think he wanted to know).

It must've been clear by now that the thought of laughing, standing up proudly, or even fighting or otherwise attacking them never even crossed Shinzu's mind; in fact, he seemed quite submissive as he just blinked at them, tilting his head to one side, then to the other, almost as if in slight question.

He'd never liked talking, but he'd noticed.... he wasn't going to get out of this one without uttering words, and so he finally opened his mouth to talk after the female nickered at him, "Uhhh..." was all that was uttered, quite eloquently at that, and he seemed to be eyeing them in turn, as if expecting them to start bickering or fighting any moment now. One might've been conffussed int thinking the Kalona was not smart due to this display, however... he was far from being dumb; simply shy, timid..... and rather submissive.

Yayoi
Firefly eyed Rahu for a moment before turning her eyes towards the Kalona stallion. Her eyes softened slightly and she smiled lightly. Her ears twitching slightly as she looked at him. How could she drive Rahu away? Hmmm. That would be an interesting task.

She moved slightly closer to Shinzu and rubbed her muzzle against his neck. "Don't be afraid. I don't bite.....often. You seem new and in need of a.....friend or something close to that." A dark fire lit in her eyes as she looked at Rahu a moment then back to Shinzu.

samus x
Rahu would has bursted up laughing but kept quiet. he knew her act was all fake and knew she did not want him here. smirking he eyed her for a moment adn then turned to the stallion. " seems your quiet the scared one, very unusal for a Kalona. if i remeber corrently you Kalona are supposted to be feared but from the way your acting it seems theres no reason to. " looking at Firefly again he was not about to let her run him off. " seems we meet again Firefly. "

Dark Fire Angel
Apparently startled by the nuzzle, the kalona would've stumbled backwards slightly, however, he swiftly decided that would've been quite rude of him and thus as Firefly offered the gesture he merely blushed slightly and smiled politely, fangs displayed for bare seconds before his features melted into a distinctly hurt frown, "I'm not scared; there's a diference between being wary and scared," a pause as his purpled gaze hardened slightly, ears pinning bac an inch, though it was obvious it was more due to being hurt than anger, almost childish in a way, "Besides, I've heard things are not to be judged by their outter appearence..."

Did his disposition as Kalona mean he had to be mean? Tell truth, Hisuiyu was much more of a demon-soquili than he was, and the winged stallion lacked the features entirely. It was odd.

Taking a step back, his ears fell slightly, almost as if shamed, his gaze lowering down to the floor, "I'm sorry I don't live up to your impression of whatever Kalonas are supossed to be like... you can... go find another then?" his voice was soft, icy perhaps in a way, however at the same time quite melodic.

Yayoi
Firefly glared icely at Rahu for a moment. "So it seems Rahu. Unfortunatly..." Her tail gave a few flicks as she snorted lightly.

She followed Shinzu and nuzzled his neck again. The corners of her lips curling slightly. "Oh don't listen to Rahu's words. He's just a self absorbed jerk who likes picking on others. Don't take what he says to heart. I think you're just fine the way you are." She shot another glance at Rahu, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Besides. I'm sure there are exceptions to the way a certain species acts. Not all regular Soquili are nice. Take Rahu for instance. He's nothing more than a cold hearted stallion who can't handle his own problems and has to take his angst out on others."

samus x
Rahu shot a cold glare at Firefly. " i can handle my own problems thank you. adn what self respecting stallion looks like he is about to run at the mere sight of two soquili." he gave a snot, he was not about the let Firefly get the best of him. " and i would hardly say your acting your self Firefly."

Dark Fire Angel
The fact Rahu was talking about him almost as if he weren't there forced the Kalona's ears to pin back once more, however, they perked forth as the female nuzzled his neck again; it was starting to become quite hard to think with her doing that. Contact was not something Shinzu was used too... specially not female contact, and thus as he opened his mouth to pose out his own defense, no soound came out, forcing him to frown, cough and try again, "I'd appreciate if you'd leave me out of your personal dilemas, as it seems you two have a... er.... thing going on here," a pause as he turned to aim a small, icy glare towards the stallion; though shy and submissive, he was at least going to try and talk in his own defense, "I personally rather think it's more intelligent to avoid unnecesary fights; only those that are weak or believe themselves to be weak seek out challenges to prove themselves," his frown melted away into languidness, "I don't need to prove myself..."

Shaking his head slightly, Shinzu allowed his long hair to cascade down his forehead, still eyeing Rahu warily, for though Firefly was also causing him deep discomfort, apparent by his slight stumbling backwards and his faint blushing everytime she chose to lean in to him or nuzzle, at least she was being nice, and thus the Kalona had nothing truly against it.

Though he wouldn't have minded if she stood to the side; he was tired of blushing, "If it's a challenge you seek, perhaps you should go find another, I'm hardly a willing oponent, even for verbal sparring."

Yayoi
Firefly sighed lightly and shook her head as she looked at Rahu. "How would you even know how my true self acts anyways." She turned an eye looking at Shinzu for a moment. Catching a faint feeling of discomfort from him. She stepped to the side slightly and flicked her tail. "We don't have a thing going on. We've only seen each other a few times and each time has been awful." Her eyes lidded slightly as she flicked her ears a few times.

She listened to him defend himself. So it seemed he wasn't all that much of a skittish one. Even though he seemed to be fairly wary of things going on. Atleast he had the guts to defend himself to Rahu.

samus x
Rahu just glared at Firefly and then snaped at the stallion. " as she said there is nothing going on between us. and asuming things just makes an a** out of your self. if you think i merly made a comment to 'prove myself' your wrong. if your going to try to defined yourself try to think before you speak." pining his ears back he was annoyed with this stallion but mostly firefly. " and i never said i knew you at all firefly just merly saying your actign different from the times i have seen you, though i can tell when one is acting fake."

Dark Fire Angel

A small sigh of relief was released as Firefly stepped ever so slightly away from him, the blushing not having entirely recdeed, but at least... having lightened up to a point he could actually think once more. After offering firefly a distinct glance that seemed to voice out a silent 'thank you', he finally turned to face Rahu again, his frown having faded completely.

Now his features merely displayed confussion, if not a bit of annoyance, "And if you are going to talk, you should learn some manners; didn't you mother ever tell you that snapping is rude?" slowly, the frown formed again, annoyance visible within his purple orbs; though shy at first it also seemed obvious the Kalona was not about to allow others to walk right over him. They do say it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar after all, "Mostly though, if you're going to try to enhance a conversation I think you should learn to controll your temper, seeing as how I don't remember either I, or this mare snapping at you."

His features displayed displeasure, almost as if let down by the rude display of manners he was being offered... however, it was as if snapping or bitting never even crossed mind at any rate, "You are managing to make a poor display of yourself..."

Yayoi
Firefly smirked lightly and silently to herself. Not saying a word, she kept her thoughts to herself. Not even replying to Rahu's suggestion of how he could tell when someone is acting fake. So what if she was being a false version of herself? It didn't matter in the least bit really to her.

She listened closely to Shinzu as he replied to Rahu. Smirking a bit more inwardly as she stood there, flicking her tail idlely. She was very much enjoying this to the fullest. And just seeing Rahu loose his cool sent a fit of laughing roaring through her mind, though she didn't show any sign of it on the outside.

samus x
Rahu smirked. " is that so do you actualy think i care about what you think. and i dont care if nether of you snaped." he gave a small snort knowing Firefly thought he lots his cool though if fact he snaped at the stallion on purpose. he flicked his tail and smirked again. " i think i shall take my leave, i find i rather not be around here no more. though if you think i had lots my temper there you sorely mistaken. try catching me on a bad day. i was farly calm and snaped at you on purpose to see how you would react. seems your not a total push over." and with that he went off to go wander as usual, to be alone how he like.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Yayoi
It had been a while since Firefly'd been out and about. In the darkness of the meadow she often frequented, she moved about silently. Keeping an eye out for any unsuspected visitors. Her dark red eyes narrowing slightly as she listened to odd noises that drifted to her ears.

As she walked about slowly, flicking her silver and black tail a few times, her ears perked slightly and she stopped walking. Lifting her head a bit, she looked up at the moon in the darkened sky that was littered with silver stars. It was quite beautiful out tonight. How she loved the night time more than she did the day time. Everything just seemed to have an eerie and majestic feeling to it.

[Midnight][Blaze]
'How in the world did I end up here again?!' Only days before Eachann had happened upon the same meadow he entered now. Hopefully and carefully, he looked around for the mare whom he had run into accidentally.

He spotted her a few feet away gazing at the stars. "Beautiful aren't they?" he said closing the distance between them.

Yayoi
At the sudden sound of a voice, Firefly jumped slightly. Had she really been that entranced by the stars to listen for anyone comeing close? Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at who it was. The voice seemingly familiar. So it was this one. Eachann.

Looking at him for a moment, she lidded her eyes slightly. "Yes. They are beautiful. Too bad you can only enjoy the beauty of them at night time though."

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann chuckled a little at her jump. He didn't take her as the type to scare by something like that. "Yes, such a shame. A waste of beauty almost. Most creatures are asleep at night and miss out on this splendid view."

Yayoi
Firefly nodded her head slightly as she listened to him speak. Her tail giveing a few idle flicks side to side. "Yea. They're really missing out on a wonderful sight." Raising an eyebrow at him she flicked her ear for a moment. "And why aren't you asleep? As you said most creatures are asleep at night. So it puzzles me as to why you're out and about at a time like this."

[Midnight][Blaze]
He gazed up at the stars and replied, "Honestly, I don't know. I just couldn't sleep so I got up and started wandering." He then looked at her and into her eyes. And he saw the same image there as above him.

Yayoi
Firefly blinked slightly. Why was he looking at her like that? "Something on your mind that's just keeping you awake huh? That happens to me sometimes. But I usually just shake it off and forget about it normally." Her tail gave a few more flicks before she looked up at the night sky again. Trying to break his gaze from her eyes. For some reason the night time calmed her and made her a bit less agitated and the like.

[Midnight][Blaze]
He shook his head and glanced downwards. "I guess so. I can't seem to shake whatever this is off tonight, though." Eachann liked this Firefly more than the one he met earlier. She had less venom in her voice and it wasn't as potent as before.

Yayoi
She lowered her gaze from the stars back to him and raised an eyebrow. "So you have no idea what it is that's keeping you awake then. Hm. Well I usually know what it is that keeps me awake on some nights." Firefly stretched her neck slightly then her legs one at a time. Sometimes she hated night time, the way it calmed her a bit. But then again she loved it for it's beauty. Atleast it wasn't hot and uncomfortable like the day time.

[Midnight][Blaze]
He shook his head again, "No idea whatsoever. I don't think I could sleep if I tried tonight," which was a blatent lie. Even though something was keeping him up, he was gradually getting tired.

Yayoi
Firefly raised an eyebrow and took a couple steps towards him, though keeping a slight distance. "Well, you should atleast try to sleep somewhat. I mean, you don't want to be exhausted later on in the day. You sure you have no clue what it is? I'm sure if you figured it out you could sleep easier."

[Midnight][Blaze]
"I suppose, but I could just sleep tomorrow afternoon if need be." He could feel his eyelids getting heavier and harder to hold open. "I guess I should try to go to sleep again." He turned to leave and return to the teepee. "I hope we can meet again, Firefly."

Yayoi
Firefly smirked lightly. She wasn't tired in the least bit. Being used to staying up long hours and takeing short naps here and there. Nodding her head slightly she watched him go. "Yes. Go get some sleep. You'll need your strength later. And it's possible we'll meet again. You never know." With that she flicked her tail a few times and wandered back into the darkness of the forest surrounding the meadow.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 pm
Yayoi
Firefly had been wandering quietly through the darkness of the forest that surrounded her meadow. Lingering slightly around the area that her two legger lived in. She wasn't really up to going and 'visiting' Atsila but knew eventually she'd need to go and see her for something. Maybe just for a little while she'd stay and keep her company for a while. Atsila always seemed to be alone. Quite like Firefly herself. She guessed that's why she was kind of drawn to her. They were both slightly loners, though Firefly did try and put some effort into finding others to mingle with. But most of them she'd talked to had conflicting personalities and interests than her. Flicking her tail, she eventually made her way out of the trees and into her grassy meadow that she often lingered in.

samus x
Dyami trotted to the meadow out of boredom and wanting to walk to get away from the herd for a bit. arriving at the meadow he looked around and his eyes caught sight of a black mare whom he never met before. giving a nicker to her, he walked over to her. he was always the polite one even if he was a little over proud.

Yayoi
Firefly's eyes narrowed a bit more as she turned her head to look at Dyami, her long tail giveing a few snapping flicks side to side as she watched him closely. She sighed lightly and shifted her weight on her legs for a moment, waiting to see what he wanted. Maybe he was just a passer by and maybe she'd have a little fun with him. Who knew? Only time would tell and she'd be able to figure out if he had any buttons she could push.

samus x
Dyami nodded to her. " hi there, i was passing through on my walk when i noticed you. im Dyami and you are?" he was usualy always calm, unless you made fun of his coloring which he use to be teased about.

Yayoi

She nodded back slightly, her eyes lidding half way. Stretching her neck, her ears flicked as she listened to him talk. "I'm Firefly. Not many pass through here, it's fairly secluded. Just the way I like it." She flicked her tail a few more times, this time not with so much snapping. Shuffling her feet for a moment, she looked off towards the woods a second then back to him.

samus x

Dyami eyed her for a moment. " nice to meet you Firefly. and i see well its a first i been this way. im usualy with the herd im in with my family." flicking his tail, Firefly seemed different from most he had met." seems like Rahu is not the only one who likes to be in a secluded place."

Yayoi
Firefly eyed him back, sizeing him up a bit. "I'm glad not many come here and know about this place. It means that I actually have a place to be by myself when I want to be." Her tail snapped to the side as he mentioned Rahu. "You know Rahu huh? Interesting."

samus x
Dyami nodded. " i guess it is nice to have a place to your self sometimes." he gave a chuckle. " yeah i know that grump Rahu. though for me atlest he is a pain." wonding how she knew him, but then he figured its cause Rahu wanders around so much.

Yayoi
Firefly blew a breath out of her mouth quickly which swept up long strands up her mane that fell in her face. "Don't I know. There are just some people you need to get away from and this is my place to get away from them." She smirked lightly and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them quickly. "I hope he's gotten what's comeing to him. If not yet I hope soon. But anyways..."

samus x
Dyami chuckled. " true enough, thats why i go for walks for a bit. " eyed her for a moment, he wondered what she ment. " if you dont mind me asking, what do you mean by that." he was courious about that. though he knew how Rahu was, and figured he did something.

Yayoi
Firefly shrugged lightly. "Lets just say I'm sure something will happen that will pay him back for all the ill will he's brought upon people. But that doesn't matter to me. I could care less about Rahu anyways. I have my own agenda to take care of and don't need to be useing up my time keeping track of what happens to him." Firefly knew she acted slightly like Rahu, but that last meeting between them just infuriated her a bit. Who knew? Maybe one day she'd pay for what she's done.

samus x
Dyami eyed her for a moment yet again and shruged. " most likey, i would not be surprised if something did. and what agenda might that be? " flicking his tail and twitching his ear, he thought he heared someone coming.

indeed someone was and that was Rahu who was out wandering as usual. not caring wher ehe went, he ended up in the same meadow as Dyami and Firefly.

Yayoi
Firefly smirked lightly at Dyami and tossed her head a bit. Her mane fluttering through the air before it settled back against her slender neck again. "My own personal agenda that I don't really share with others." Her eyes narrowed as she heard someone enter the meadow and she tuend her head to see who it was. Oh fun. It was Rahu. This might turn out to be fairly interesting.

samus x
Dyami shruged. " i see, well then i wont ask abotu that any more then." looking where he had heared the sound, he saw Rahu. rolling his eyes, he knew it ment trouble. turning to Firefly again, he did not want to deal with Rahu.

Rahu gave a snort as he saw Firefly and Dyami. he came over to them both adn turned to Dyami. " surprised to see you out Dyami. are you not suppost to be with that herd your in with your family? " looking at firefly for a moment." been a while Firefly."

Yayoi
Firefly's eyes narrowed more into small slits as she eyed Rahu, forgetting about Dyami for a moment. "It certainly has Rahu." Her tail snapped side to side as she looked at Dyami out of the corner of her eye for a moment. "And just how have you been? Spectacular I hope." The corners of her mouth curled slightly as she smirked a bit.

samus x
Dyami rolled his eyes. " Rahu you know very well i go for walks sometimes." he decided to ignor Rahu and just talk to Firefly. but then she forgot about him. chuckling on the inside, he just listened to the conversation.

Rahu snorted and dismised Dyami's comment. " i been fine, though im sure you could care less. and what of you?" he already was annoyed but did not really care right now. being bored as is was, he really could care less about anything.

Yayoi
Firefly turned her head slightly to look at Dyami to show him she still knew he was there before turning her head back to Rahu. "You're right. I could care less how you've been. And I suppose I've been fine myself in certain aspects."

samus x
Dyami nodded to her and continued to listen. from what he heared so far. it seemed to him that firefly and rahu where simular.
Rahu smirked. " i see, though i would love to stay and chat. i'd rather go now , off on my own and i know Dyami here needs to get back to that herd he is in or his mate might worry." he then left with a flick of his tail.

Dyami only rolled his eyes and turned back to Firefly. " he is right though i should be geting back. it was nice meeting you i suppose." with a nod, he went on his way back to the herd.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:29 pm
Naysha Aysha

Unesdala ale Vtsi awoke early and started his morning exploration.
Bongo followed close behind quite for the moment, but everyone knows that wont last long.
Unesdala's mind still dwelled on the question he needed to ask his father or mother.
"I wonder if mother liked her gift.I sure she did, or if she didnt Im sure I wont have to know of it." he said sounding quite happy about either thought.
"You are one weird little foal.And how can you be happy this early in the morning?" grumped Bongo.
"And your lake is half emty." before heading into a gallop.
"What?!" Bongo stoped looking confused before running to catch up with Unesdala.
They came upon a stream where Unesdala begain to drink carefully as bongo sat on his back keeping a look out.

Yayoi
Firefly wandered away from her meadow now that the sun had finally decided to settle lower in the sky. As she headed away, she soon found herself wandering along the edge of a small stream. Her long silver and black tail trailed behind her as she flicked her long mane out of her face. Strands of hair flailing around her head before it all settled against her slender neck again.

After a while of thoughtless wandering, she stopped and lowered her head towards the stream. Closeing her eyes slightly, she sipped at the cool water, not noticeing the young foal nearby.

Naysha Aysha
Bongo blinked lightly before pulling on Unesdala's mane.
"Yo Vtsi we got company." Bongo whispered.

"Hmmm?" Unesdala picked his head up and looked towards the other soquilli. He studied her for a moment tilting his head.
His tail flicked lightly as he decided on what to do seeing as he had not yet been noticed.

"Vtsi we should go. We dont know that soquilli." Bongo whispered trying to direct Unesdala in another direction.

"Stop being so negative Bongo. I cant learn anything from being afraid of new things and new soquillis. Hello there!" Unesdala finally called out trotting abit closer to the other soquilli.

Yayoi

Firefly's eyes snapped open and she lifted her head swiftly, licking whatever droplets of water remained on her dark lips. She flicked her long tail and eyed the young colt for a moment before she lidded her eyes half way.

Interesting. She'd never encountered a Soquili as young as this one. She'd always talked with much older ones. Ones of age that she could try to seduce if she wanted to try. So this encounter might be a little awkward. Nodding her head slightly, she eyed the colt a bit more. "Hey." A single emotionless word passed her lips as she watched him come closer.

Naysha Aysha

"I dont like this lets gooo." whispered Bongo still on Unesdala's back.
"Oh be quite." Unesdala whispered in return.
"My name is Unesdala ale Vtsi and this little guy is Bongo. It is a pleasure to meet you. May I please ask for your name?" Unesdala said with a pleasent voice while shifting his weight from side to side till he looked almost like he was wagging his tail.
Bongo just glared from around Unesdala's neck.

Yayoi
Firefly glared straight back at Bongo then snorted lightly. Looking towards the colt she tilted her head slightly. "Unesdala ale Vtsi? That's a mouthful. Couldn't your parents have named you something that you didn't have to take three breaths to say?" Her tail flicked side to side as she turned her head slightly to give him a sideways glance.

She shifted her weight to her back legs for the moment and sighed lightly. "My name is Firefly." Her tail gave a few more flicks as she twitched her ears. Her dark red eyes lingered back to Bongo for a moment then back to the colt.

Naysha Aysha
Bongo growled lightly.
"Unesdala ale Vtsi, Unadala ale Vtsi, Unadala ale Vtsi. Ha I said my name three times before taking a breath, but if its so hard for you you can call me Vtsi or Unesdala. Firefly???? Unesdala said with question before trotting around behind firefly.
"But your butt doesnt glow???Why are you names Firefly if your butt doesnt glow?" he said trotting back infront of her.
"Come on stop bothering her and lets go." snapped Bongo before growling at Firefly again.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:50 am
K i n u

The wind was soft today, like fingers combing through her mane as she stood atop a rise in the clearing. The green, lush grasses lapping at her smooth, multi-purple hooves. Eyes, like jewels, blinking against the fading sun as it rode low in the sky, fading just over the rise and down below the mountains. Ah, at last, the harsh rays had gone and allowed night time to rule. The sky shifted slowly, like a giant tapestry of stars being pulled over-head to shield the nighttime creatures and allow them passage. The moon, full and pregnant, in it's last stages before it would rest to give birth to the new moon. An endless cycle of life and death in glorious silver hue.

Feeling the breeze tug her mane, send her tail into a curling, twisting frenzy. Falla inhaled deeply, filling her lungs gratefully and reflecting on the days events. This place was amazing, Alora had been quite kind to her and she couldn't help but wonder if all the people of this place were so kind to her breed. It wasn't a first, but it certainly was rare. Shaking her head and giving a nicker, bouncing up off her front legs for a second or two in sheer rapture. Settling to paw, as though impatient, before she closed her eyes. Simply listening to the world around her, listening as the earth sang the song of night.

Yayoi
Firefly was doing her midnight wanderings through her meadow. Her dark figure almost melting in with the darkness of the area as she moved about. Dark red eyes scanned as far as she could from where she stood in her meadow. Standing there completly still, she seemed almost statue-like untill she flicked her silver and black striped tail a few times and continued her moveing about. She was seeing if anyone would decide to wander again into her meadow.

Her ears twitched slightly as she heared the nicker not too far away as she looked off in the direction it had come from, her ears perking a bit to see if another would soon follow it. It did seem a little far away but then brushed it off as she didn't hear another.

K i n u
There was a low, rumbling sound in the distance, it had been a really cloudy day to tell the truth. Humid. And as if on cue a loud crack sounded above. Thunder splitting the heavens in half, or so it sounded to the mare as her eyes widened and she blinked. Tilting her head upwards to regard the sky as a big, fat raindrop hit her square in the forehead. Smacking against her fur with a wet plop.Making a low, nicker in surprise and going cross-eyed she shook her head, blinking up as more and more raindrops fell. It would be pouring soon enough. How had she missed the change in weather? Was it an omen?

Her tail snapped from side to side, freeing itself of water as she started at a steady pace down the ridge and into the clearing. She needed to find somewhere dry, perhaps she'd plod around in the rain some. Then again getting sick wasn't good and somewhere deep inside she hoped Alora was keeping inside. That girl was quick to ill if she stayed out in any extreme weather for even a short time. Rolling her eyes and exhaling powerfully through her nostrils she rolled her eyes. Humans. Moving a little faster as the rain started to grow heavier, trying to avoid the thick spots.

K i n u
There was a low, rumbling sound in the distance, it had been a really cloudy day to tell the truth. Humid. And as if on cue a loud crack sounded above. Thunder splitting the heavens in half, or so it sounded to the mare as her eyes widened and she blinked. Tilting her head upwards to regard the sky as a big, fat raindrop hit her square in the forehead. Smacking against her fur with a wet plop.Making a low, nicker in surprise and going cross-eyed she shook her head, blinking up as more and more raindrops fell. It would be pouring soon enough. How had she missed the change in weather? Was it an omen?

Her tail snapped from side to side, freeing itself of water as she started at a steady pace down the ridge and into the clearing. She needed to find somewhere dry, perhaps she'd plod around in the rain some. Then again getting sick wasn't good and somewhere deep inside she hoped Alora was keeping inside. That girl was quick to ill if she stayed out in any extreme weather for even a short time. Rolling her eyes and exhaling powerfully through her nostrils she rolled her eyes. Humans. Moving a little faster as the rain started to grow heavier, trying to avoid the thick spots.

Yayoi
Firefly nickered deeply as some water started to drop on her. She hated the rain with a passion. This also made her aware that Atsila went out hunting today and she might not be home just yet. But she wasn't too worried about it. Atsila could take care of herself. But in the mean time Firefly would wander back into the forest that encircled part of the meadow except the one clearing that opened up to the outside of the forest which opened into a larger area.

She snorted a puff of air through her nose and started to head back towards the trees. Her tail giveing a few flicks here and there. Guess she wouldn't be meeting anyone today.

K i n u
The purple hued female started to pick up speed, going from a slow trot to a fast trot and then into a steady lope. Yet as she moved farther across the clearing she noticed another figure, almost impossible to distinguish from among the shadows, yet still there, moving quickly. Was it a spirit? There were many things she had yet to understand about this place. Especially the vast variety of Soquili. But she was a fast learner and intelligent enough to grasp things without much help. Her bright, wild eyes blinking through the darkness. She'd thought she heard a nicker, but it was far to faint for her to be certain at the time. Was this another of her kind? Or simply a mirage at the fringes of her vision?

Picking up speed, her hoofbeats like the steady pound of a drum or the rhythm of a heartbeat. Following after the shadow as it headed for the forest, or at least, she thought it was the forest. Blinking against the onslaught of rain, keeping track of where her legs were at all times so as not to slip or fall. Falla didn't mind the rain, she rejoiced with the plants as they sang to the sky. Asking the heavens for its tears to aid them in growth. Tossing her head and giving another nicker she followed after. Uncertain where this path lead but interested to find out.

Yayoi
Firefly's ears flicked back as she heard another loud nicker. Turning her head slightly, she stared off at whatever was comeing closer to her. The sound of pounding hoof beats told her it was comeing in fast. A few flicks of her tail as she stopped dead in her tracks, stareing off through the rain.

Water gathered on her long eyelashes as she blinked it away. The water streaming down her cheeks slightly. And soon through the darkness and rain a large purple figure seemed to emerge. She raised an eyebrow as she waited for it to draw closer.

K i n u
Shaking her mane free of the clinging droplets she sent an almost cascade out and across. Blinking through narrowed eyes as the shadow appeared to stop. Had it gone? Trying to focus she came up fast, nearly running into the midnight pelted mare. Spying her quickly she stopped herself, sliding across the grass and using her body weight to completely stop herself. Coming up close but just missing a collision. Frozen, steadily becoming soaked by the heavy rain, she blinked at the other Soquili. As if seeing a complete and utterly new species of creature. The truth was she was afraid and felt a trifle foolish for having moved so fast after something she couldn't even see clearly.

Falla blinked against the steady downpour, her eyes reflecting off the drops as they passed. She knew she should say something, her throat even clenched, preparing to form words but what was she to say? She was in a terrible spot at the moment. Perchance she met a marewho was out for blood or would lead her into danger? It was possible, she'd seen Kalona before, knew how their minds worked. And in this sudden weather, anything could be lurking.

Yayoi
Firefly's body tensed as the other nearly collided with her. She braced herself for impact as she didn't have much time to react. But she she relaxed slightly as the purple mare had stopped just short of running into her. For some reason people always seemed to run into her. She loathed her dark coat for that sometimes, but loved it even more because of it's beauty.

Her dark red eyes narrowed as she stared at the other mare, a quick snort comeing from her nostrils as she sized this one up.

K i n u
Falla didn't like the look in the other females eyes, like she were some piece of meat on display for predators. Raising her head, her eyes took on a serious, if not, guarded look. A heavy, powerful breath escaping her flared nostrils. Her ears almost still, poised to listen to both her and whatever lay behind. Even her tail ceased moving and her hooves remained locked to earth, her legs like marble pillars rising from the ground and connecting with her sturdy, if not smooth frame. She would have asked if the female were friend or foe. But doing so now would just seem foolish. She'd been the one to nearly colide with the mare, not the other way around.

Her eyes never leaving the form before her, careful to make sure she missed not a single movement from the opposing mare. Her gaze grew slightly misty, calmer if not a trifle distant. Though she'd been running her breath now appeared to come with steady ease. The rain growing monstrous in the distance and closing in faster as time passed. Soon, the bit that was drenching them would seem like a light sprinkle, Falla didn't plan on standing around like an idiot in it, staring down a mare she'd possibly insulted.

Yayoi
Firefly continued to size Falla up then snorted lightly again. Her long two toned tail giveing a long, drawn out flick before she turned her head away from looking at her and started to head back towards the forest. Her ears in a more relaxed position.

She wasn't too worried about this mare. She didn't seem to pose any threat, atleast she hoped she didn't. If she intended on hurting Atsila she'd be dead in an instant. And there it was again. That feeling to protect Atsila, even though Firefly knew she was a strong two legger. AFter all they'd shared when they first met meant a lot to her, not like she let anyone know though.

K i n u
Falla blinked against the rain as the female chose to leave instead of fight. A slow spread of relief relaxing her nerves and clearing her mind. She remained standing there, merely watching as the other mare headed towards the forest and wondering what on earth had just transpired. She felt a little nudge at her insides, maybe she should check on Alora. Just in case, this weather was getting worse and Alora had little sense. Problem was her location was in the same direction the mare appeared to be going. Why that was a problem she wasn't quite certain.

Shaking her body she made a slow start towards the forest, once she was under the trees it would be easier. Less obstruction. Though exposed roots might just present a hazard deeper in, if she wasn't paying attention. Eyes scanning the fringes of the forest she headed steadily onwards. Anticipating the shelter the towering, ancient trees provided and wondering if the silly little human was all right.

Yayoi
Firefly kept walking through the trees. Her figure flitting in and out of shadows that filled the dark forest. Giveing her long tail a few more flicks, she snorted as she heard someone following her. Was it that mare that nearly run into her?

Looking straight ahead, she payed no attentiont to the mare as she contineud on her way. Maybe she'd stay with Atsila tonight if she had returned home tonight. Who knew?

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:22 pm
((For Jade & Chogan...))

Firefly meandered her way quietly around the outside of the teepee. Her long tail gave a few flicks before she finally realized that Atsila wasn't here. It didn't seem like she had been here for a few days. Well damnit that did her no good then. Snorting a breath through her nostrilsm she tromped off away from the teepee.

As she moved through the deep forest where the teepee lay hidden, she flicked her long silver and black tail back and forth as she moved. After a bit of walking she soon cleared the last of the trees and came upon her own little meadow which she had found while wandering with Atsila.

She looked around quietly, seeing if any unsuspected visitors had decided to appear in her meadow. Her ears perked as she listened for any unsual nearby sounds. Sounds that might mean someone was heading her way.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:19 pm
On the opposite side of the meadow, a large stallion with bold paint markings might be seen grazing restlessly just outside the reach of the forest. At first glance, one might think this stallion to be like any other and to have a typical male machoness. However, that was not the case. Upon closer inspection, it was obvious the male seemed nervous and tension constantly showed at the arch of his neck and his flanks as he grazed.

He was used to being alone, content in this because he was hardly a social creature. The mere prospect of socializations made him shiver with fear. It was much easier to feel stupid when you were the only one around; he didn't need an audience.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:27 pm
As Firefly gazed around, she soon spotted someone not too far off. It seemed someone had found her little meadow and was grazeing in it. Interesting enough really. Though many didn't know of this place, somehow this new comer had found it.

She flicked her tail a few times then tossed her mane. Silver and black strands flailed around her head then settled against her slender neck again. Her dark red eyes narrowed slightly as she watched him for a moment. He seemed a little skittish but maybe she could change that.

A small smirk danced upon her dark lips as she started to saunter over to him. Maybe she'd have a little fun with him for a while.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:55 pm
Chogan continued to nibbled on the grass until he got a distinct feeling that he was being watched, which was different from the normal paranoid feelings he carried constantly. He flared his nostrils, catching the scent of the mare on the wind, and lifted his head hastily.

Immediately he shifted away, his head turned away in an exaggerated manner as though if he didn't see her, she wouldn't be there.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:21 pm
Firefly smirked and raised a slender eyebrow as she watched him shift away. She could tell he knew she was near. Just by the way he acted. And he did seem to be a bit skittish. Well she'd just have to try and change that. You can't go through your entire life being like that.

Her long tail flicked side to side as she got closer to him. Stopping a little bit aways, she nickered softly and watched him closely. Studying him, trying to get a feel for how she should act towards him. Everyone she had encountered had pretty much seen a different side to her. She liked to keep people guessing on how she'd act.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff