Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Winter-R] Ten Below {Aloysius/Liam} FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:13 am
"Why no?" He questioned, wanting to know what the others reason was. To say no so many times, to ignore the problem, there had to be a good reason right? "If it's because of your scars than we'll find someone who won't ask questions. Your breathing is more imrpotant and you know it." The other had backed himsef against the wall, into the corner, of the shower stall and Liam didn't like that. He wasn't trying to upset the other, even though he clearly was, but he was trying to take care of him.

Shaking his wet hair from his face, drips and drops of water falling into his eyes, Liam reached out for the other and cupped his face gently. "You know this is for your own health Aloysius. I wouldn't push if it wasn't. But I want to know if it's something serious or something we can easily handle. I'm not risking loosing you, especially by something sudden and unexpected." Pleading as he hoped the other would understand, that he wouldn't need to exaplin things too far for the other. It was something he wasn't sure he could approach, it wasn't easy, it was a whole lot things he hadn't really touched on but was just starting to really understand about himself. But it wasn't something surprising either.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:39 am
There wasn't anywhere to go even as he tried to squish himself further into the corner with his feet, trying to get away from the question. He felt more and more panicked about it, shrinking down towards the floor until Liam's hand touched his face. They weren't going to run away, even if he wanted to run from the problem.

Sighing, he pulled a hand up to hold theirs to his face more. It helped,even if he wanted to keep squirming away from things. "I... would rather not know, not find out, everything that might be wrong. I have to be fine, have to keep doing what I am doing, the alternative just cannot exist. Scars aside, I am afraid to trust any doctor. I do not want anyone to know that something is wrong, I just have to be fine...." Until I'm not... But that thought wasn't something he wanted to think about either.

Out of sight out of mind, he'd manage just like he always had without pulling more people in. But he'd pulled Liam in already and now they were trying to do the same thing he was, trying not to lose someone. They knew he was all messed up from everything but he still wanted to keep new problems under wraps, things were getting better now. He couldn't have more problems throwing a wrench in things. "I cannot let anyone else know that something might be wrong. How can I keep my position if they know that I am not as strong as I put on? I already feel as if I stand on shaky ground with my lack of viciousness when it comes to fighting. I need to bring more people in to offset things, then maybe..." He had to build the other side of the scale up so if something happened it would balance out and he'd be ok. Whatever he could manage to keep laying low and working on his projects and helping Benitoite where he could. As long as he could keep on their good side, that would offer him a level of safety. Adding in the fact he was working for them as a civilian helped even more but he was still constantly cautious of what he said in front of them.

Gears turned as he looked at them, trying to find a way both things could work out. "Someone not aligned exactly... but also discreet... maybe then.." He wondered if everything he'd done for the Evans family would buy him the secrecy he worried about, there were enough of them that maybe one was a doctor.  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:09 pm
"I know what you'd rather not, I don't understand why though." He said shaking his head, he worried for the other. How could Aloysius not see that? Not see that he needed a little help and a doctor could provide that. "You don't have to be fine - no one is fine. All you might need is something like an inhaler, something simple, but you won't ever know unless you find out. We need to know so you can take care of it, before something simple could become something worse." It was best to catch somethign before it got worse. He was used to that in the orphanage. They made sure everyone was well and healthy because they couldn't afford to let something get out of hand, it would get worse and get others sick, it was never a good idea to let one child sit on a sickness till it became a real issue. It cost them all more.

"A doctor can't say anything though, no one will know but you and the doctor. I'll only know if you want me to. It can be as private as you need it to be. But you need to know at least so you and a doctor can handle it." He needed the other to see a doctor but they were worried about how everything needed to be fine? It might be if they saw a doctor but right now they clearly weren't. Liam didn't understand why he was worried about things being kept private because even Liam knew they were private - thigns couldn't be spoken about by the doctor not even to Melody.

At last! The other seemed to be giving slowly, even if it was a bit, it was something he could work with. "That we can do...we can find someone like that." He would make sure of it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:48 pm
Growing quieter he knew they were right, even if he didn't want them to be. "I have to be fine otherwise I feel like I will fall apart again as you saw me that night... I need to be able to have a cigarette here and there to help with the stress." He'd been doing better, keeping focused on the tasks at hand and pushing things down again as he had before. He needed his nicotine to get through some of the worst of it still.

"But if the doctor is tied to the Negaverse, then they would know and if something is seriously wrong... how do you think they would look at it? Not everyone is as understanding and willing to talk things over or help as you are." He'd seen enough over the years, all the different types of agents and senshi, and he didn't trust people knowing he was weak from any faction.

Moving in a bit closer he leaned his chin on top of their head, letting the water warm him up the rest of the way. "Everything feels so precarious all the time, one wrong step or strong wind away from toppling what is left. Just one surprise to throw off the carefully balanced scales, just as the mirror court has to be careful about alliances." He'd been more worried about things since he'd met Kiuchi and seen mirrorspace. "I have to be careful, more so because of how I am."  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 pm
"You won't fall apart again - I won't allow it. But I need you to know what's going on so you or we can help it." He stated calmly, staring at the other, he knew this was all about not facing the issues and hiding them as deep down as possible. "You can't hide in a pack of cigarettes like you tried to hide in a bottle. They aren't good for you when you have breathing issues already." They would just make it worse and if he got sick...Liam didn't even want to c onsider it. He could only imagine the other getting sick with some breathing issue being a nightmare.

"Yes but they are bound by laws and at least if something happens, in a mission or whatever you all do, they'll know and be able to properly help and tend to you. It wouldn't be a bad idea." He said slowly, trying to speak with common sense so the other would understand it.

Petting the others hair gently, running his fingers through it, he held him close. "But you aren't alone in all of this, you have me. Just let me help you with this, we can find a doctor...someone with the Negaverse who will keep your secrets and won't throw you under the train. We'll have to...and if it means I need to make friends with other officers I will." He would do whatever it took to help the other.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:52 pm
Nodding hesitantly, he felt defeated. There really wouldn't be any arguing against Liam, they weren't going to back down and he was too exhausted to keep fighting it. Hiding wouldn't be an option, they were going to keep dragging him out since they knew what he was like.

The comment about a mission made him stiffen, a harsh memory flickering back as he squeezed his eyes shut against it. "Just like I 'helped' them...." Ran away and left them to die. But now he had someone who saw all the problems and wouldn't run, even if he still wanted to keep running and hiding away.

"Okay... just be careful, please. No need for you to get hurt trying to help me." It would kill him if that happened if they got attacked by another agent like before, especially if Liam hid away like last time.  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:04 pm
"I'm not going to get hurt, I'm stronger than you seem to think. Remember, I grew up without a lot. I grew up where nothing was mine exclusivly aside from my name, and only part of it." Because a few others had the same last name, Blackwood, for the place they were all living and growing up. Others had been adopted and dropped the last name but he hadn't. He'd not been adopted and he'd never dropped the last name. He'd embraced his past and where, and what, he'd come from.

"No thinking about others with this. I want you to think of your own health because you matter. I also need you. Ii've had so little in the world that I can't lose you - I won't let you vanish on me. Too many things I never had or lost. I'm not letting you go." Holding the other to himself, running his hand along their back, he sighed softly.

"I finally have someone in my life, and I have someone who loves me, and I can't lose you. I can't let you be taken away without trying to fight it." To find out what was wrong and work against it, to protect him from it. "Let me be the strong one here and trust in me." That said he went to grab the soap and wash cloth so he could get the other cleaned up, as well as himself.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff