Back to Guilds

Reply The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild
The Ninja Headband - Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I...
  ...have the headband and I feel like a real elitist in this guild ;)
  ...want that headband! I'm questing for it!
  ...don't care. o_O
View Results

Fushinjitsu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:53 pm
I don't have anyheadbands, not here nor in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:54 pm
Oreon Oreconium
I don't have anyheadbands, not here nor in real life.

In real life, they're very easy to obtain!  

tsukiraven
Vice Captain

female n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:11 am
I just recently bought by headband, it cost around 230,000 gold. And I think that was the cheapest. As for a headband in real life...Eh, I think my friends would all make fun of me, plus it costs a lot more to ship out the one that I would want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:18 pm
DC-Chan
I just recently bought by headband, it cost around 230,000 gold. And I think that was the cheapest. As for a headband in real life...Eh, I think my friends would all make fun of me, plus it costs a lot more to ship out the one that I would want.

I have 105k towards my quest XD About 125k more to go! crying

As far as buying a real one I have a Sound. And they're pretty east to get! If you have a Hot Topic near you would be the fastest. Ebay also has a ton of them, and some people are charging like $10 with $1 Shipping.  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kitsune-priestess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:41 pm
I got a Konoha one at teh Anime-Kon in Dallas... We've got a Hot Topic in San Antonio, though. I didn't see any in stock. o.O

I wish I had one on Gaia, though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:33 am
x_LoveObject_x
DC-Chan

I have 105k towards my quest XD About 125k more to go! crying

As far as buying a real one I have a Sound. And they're pretty east to get! If you have a Hot Topic near you would be the fastest. Ebay also has a ton of them, and some people are charging like $10 with $1 Shipping.

You're lucky to be so far on your quest! I got my headbands at Hot Topic too; Konoha and Suna. 3nodding  

tsukiraven
Vice Captain

Fushinjitsu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:22 am
105k ?! I'd get all I want right now with that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:26 pm
I don't have one on Gaia...but I want one crying

I have 1 in real life, a sound one. ^_^  

potioneer

EyaniCarea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:53 pm
oh the agony! 300k! crying it keeps rising too. if i had only accepted Lenity's invite to join gaia back in 7th grade... if only i had the internet in 7th grade... crying two years ago.... two years.... with my addiction that's a lot of gold. 3nodding I would have been here when it came out!!!!! crying crying crying July 2004 letter!!!!! *sulks in corner*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:14 pm
None on gaia.
Sucks though, I joined on a different account in... late 2003. Got bored with it then...(I was young!) Forgot the name of it though...

Otogakure in real life. It bent...T.T.
Cons rock! I got mine there.  

My Melancholy

Shioiri Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:01 am
I don't have one...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:05 am
They now have the bandana ones whereI am... so nifty The gaia ones inflated! crying I hope that I can still get one...  

tsukiraven
Vice Captain

EyaniCarea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:36 am
tsukiraven
They now have the bandana ones whereI am... so nifty The gaia ones inflated! crying I hope that I can still get one...
i have the bandana and a konoha headband. 3nodding yeah... one gaia they begin to inflate once more, making it become more and more impossible.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:13 pm
I bought the one Itachi has today, in a japan-store at Strasbourg, France xd 3nodding

I'd like to have one here on gaia, but I doubt I'll ever get it sweatdrop  

LikeALychee

Alyssa08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:47 pm
I finally just got my gaia one!! yay!!!! I've had a real one for a while, got it at AX for 20 bucks!  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff