Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
What will happen at the end of the Series? To Sasuke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Oo! Oo! Where? I wanna make a wish in the wishing well! *Goes and makes a wish that Sasuke will be with Sakura or Neji with Tenten or whatever pairing*
  Well? I have one in my yard.
  Dead. I agree with you. Let us defend eachother from the barrage of the angry mob of fangirls.
  Good of course! =D Sasuke the good guy!
  BAD. EVIL. TIS THE EVIL SASUKE! MAY YOU DIE IN H*** (o.O Why are you here?)
View Results

asmallsmackerel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:13 pm
I too have a feeling someone important is going to die, if not Sasuke, then maybe Sakura. You know, like on the hospital roof she jumps in front of the two's attacks and dies, knocking some sense into her teammates. Maybe I'm grabbing at air there though, and eveything will go good and Sasuke will marry Sakura and Naruto will get with Hinata. I like that one better, but I just have this irking feeling something bads going to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:39 am
NOOOOOOOO dont say that crying !
i hope that nothing bad happens.... and if it has to happen i hope that its not death.!

naadz

Cheerful Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:46 pm
I truly hope he doesn't die. But I didn't cry when he 'died', at the bridge. I was pissed. Seriously. But I believe he will come back. I mean, what would be the point in sending everyone to get him back and putting so much emphasis on his departure and everything? Sure, that doesn't always work this way, but I'm confident he won't die. He 'died' plenty of times, already. ^_^ I think he'll move on to something else. I won't mind if he becomes evil, or something. I love them bad characters. Just don't kill Sakura. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:40 am
gonk dont jinx it!!!

quintuplets is actually 5 kids...Oo  

iT-ARAi

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:12 pm
People, it's not that we WANT him to die, or anyone else to, but it's just this retarded feeling we get all the time. 'We' as in referring to the people who agree with me.

But then again, someone's gotta pay a price for being a backstabber here...

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:35 pm
Unfortunately I think Sasuke will die in the end, along with his only chance of reproducing. crying  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:36 pm
Sasuke! WHY?!? WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:40 pm
Yo, I'm a new member and just got accepted. I think in the end, Sasuke's gonna die right after killing Itachi, Naruto's gonna become Hokage and be Hinata wife..... er, husband, and Sakura's probably go on some journey all depressed that Sasuke died.  

Salty Mule

Salty Mule

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Darkaznzdragon
Yo, I'm a new member and just got accepted. I think in the end, Sasuke's gonna die right after killing Itachi, Naruto's gonna become Hokage and be Hinata wife..... er, husband, and Sakura's probably go on some journey all depressed that Sasuke died.

Only a guess though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:53 pm
If Sasuke dies, I'll blame it on my bff, Mike. xD  

Jess Holy

Fallen Wyvern

7,415 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Married 100

Arux Kido

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:10 pm
Heh.. i won't kill you even though i am a fangirl ;
beacuse i have a feeling he will die too. xd .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:50 pm
i cant imagine sasuke dead!! i mean the anime would be missing an important character SASUKE.....
after reading chapter 309 i got confused i really donno whats gonna happen and i cant think about it too crying

naadz

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:37 pm
Well, it's not impossible. Sasuke does have a chance of dying anyway. Just because he's one of the main characters, doesn't mean he can't die. A situation my come across resulting in his devastation and death. I'm pretty sure there are alot of animes in which the and/or one of the main character dies.

But I hope he doesn't. Or Fanfiction.net will be corrupted with Angsty Sasuke stories. gonk And I won't be able to tease him anymore. And even I would kind of miss his short self if he died. And what about Sakura and Naruto! They were like brother and sister to him! -coughcoughLOVERINSAKURA'SCASEcoughcough- Kakashi was like a dad to him. D:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:08 pm
In my version of the series Sasuke would go and try to kill Itachi, but in the end Itachi goes all muhahaha and kills Sasuke. Obviously I am not a fan girl, but it is obvious to me Sasuke is either killed by Orochimaru (taking his body) Itachi, or Naruto. But the series may go on to the point Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto are around the age of 25, you never know.  

[Pink Flavored Sharpie]

Cheerful Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:46 am
Regardless of what might happen, I sure hope he gets a spanking! No pun intended, of course. 3nodding  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff