Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild PSA: Ivalice Says Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Antonidas
Artisans Republic Prince (Knight)
"Looks like we've got some things to do."

*Ivalice Says 7: Pollution's Not the Solution*
Anton speaks to the Viewers next
When defeating a Giant Crab in Crystal Chronicles, the players would watch it vanish into thin air. Too bad we can do the same with all the smog, smoke, fossil fuels and gas.
We may be young but we can STILL help, talk with your parents & friends to exercise, or cycling, just to name a few to help save the air we breathe when going to a place close to you like a store to buy some ice cream or on a casual walk, just to name some examples. Right, my Sunrise Angelfish?
Anton said to Atlantica Noble Ursula.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Antonidas
Artisans Republic Prince (Knight)
"Looks like we've got some things to do."

*Ivalice Says 7: Pollution's Not the Solution*
Anton speaks to the Viewers next
When defeating a Giant Crab in Crystal Chronicles, the palyers would watch it vanish into thin air. Too bad we can do the same with all the smog, smoke, fossil fuels and gas.
We may be young but we can STILL help, talk with your parents & friends to exercise, or cycling, just to name a few to help save the air we breathe when going to a place close to you like a store to buy some ice cream or on a casual walk, just to name some examples. Right, my Sunrise Angelfish?
Anton said to Atlantica Noble Ursula.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)
User Image
Oh I fully agree, but planting gardens also help to create more oxygen,and planting trees, and would love to ride a bicycle =)
thinks yes agrees

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:16 pm
Olothil
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Blue Mage)

*Ivalice Says 8: Teamwork Always Work*
It's nice to know that that swords are really fantastic but so is Magic. So if someone were to choose Magic or Swords, or something else for that matter when doing a task. You don't have to choose as it only makes things tougher.
There's no I in Teamwork as we can complete anything as a Team when we work together as we can do more in life when working as a Team. So its fun to be a Team Player.
Right, Amalthea?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Olothil
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Blue Mage)

*Ivalice Says 8: Teamwork Always Work*
It's nice to know that that swords are really fantastic but so is Magic. So if someone were to choose Magic or Swords, or something else for that matter when doing a task. You don't have to choose as it only makes things tougher.
There's no I in Teamwork as we can complete anything as a Team when we work together as we can do more in life when working as a Team. So its fun to be a Team Player.
Right, Amalthea?

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea
Wendy, Belle & Jasmine's sister

Yes no *I* in teamwork !, you are right my baby blue eyes Olothil biggrin
thinks Team work  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 pm
Coriander
Alfitaria Adventurer (Red Mage)
"I'm Coriander. But you can call me Connie, everyone else does."

*Ivalice Says 9: You Deserve the Best*
Connie talks to the Viewers next
We of the Alfitaria Caravan clashed in battle with Guardians protecting the Crystal Trees in the Crystal Chronicles Games, but when the Narrator played Mass Effect 2, his Commander Shepard was taken in by Miranda Lawson's eyes even though she was working for Cerberus & Shephard is an Alliance Spectre...

Narrator: CONNIE!!!

Connie continues to speak to the viewers after not following the Narrator's Cue Cards
Alright already... The whole point is no matter who you are, male or female, do NOT Settle for someone who treats you badly. Someone in life may look harmless but if that someone hurts you & your loved ones or makes you & your loved ones feel bad about yourselves, its time to seek help and move on. Everyone in life deserves the best and people who need people that care for others.
As the saying goes... "You Deserve the Best in Life. Don't you settle for less."
Right, Thumbelina?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:36 pm
David
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"I will clear a path."

*Ivalice Says 10: Life is Tough*
David speaks to the viewers next
Plenty of people say Life is Tough but it does not mean to get walked all over upon.
Exercise your Mind & Body so you can be the Best Person you can be.

Know what you want such as the best things in life such as a favorite food, movie, show, etc, and go for it.
Plan to make yourself the Personal Best you can be such as being a painter and more.
Right, my Sunshine?
David said to Rapunzel

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Coriander
Alfitaria Adventurer (Red Mage)
"I'm Coriander. But you can call me Connie, everyone else does."

*Ivalice Says 9: You Deserve the Best*
Connie talks to the Viewers next
We of the Alfitaria Caravan clashed in battle with Guardians protecting the Crystal Trees in the Crystal Chronicles Games, but when the Narrator played Mass Effect 2, his Commander Shepard was taken in by Miranda Lawson's eyes even though she was working for Cerberus & Shephard is an Alliance Spectre...

Narrator: CONNIE!!!

Connie continues to speak to the viewers after not following the Narrator's Cue Cards
Alright already... The whole point is no matter who you are, male or female, do NOT Settle for someone who treats you badly. Someone in life may look harmless but if that someone hurts you & your loved ones or makes you & your loved ones feel bad about yourselves, its time to seek help and move on. Everyone in life deserves the best and people who need people that care for others.
As the saying goes... "You Deserve the Best in Life. Don't you settle for less."
Right, Thumbelina?

Queentintin

Quote:

Thumbelina
Fae

Right so right =) wouldnt want to see anyone treated as so..
thinks so true

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:47 pm
Lewis
Tipa Adventurer (Paladin)
"I could hear birds chirping in the distance."

*Ivalice Says 11: Doing it Right*
Lewis speaks to the viewers next
It's hard to be brave. The Narrator knows this when playing games such as Shadow the Hedgehog. But there's other ways than being Brave by fighting an Alien Invasion in that game. Such as telling the truth that really matters or standing up for those who need comfort or need people who care for those around them, or doing something that you know is the right thing to do, just to name a few. Right, Xion? Lewis said to his Sea Salt Beauty.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:54 pm
User Image
Naomi
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Sage)
"All right, should I burn you or freeze you?"

*Ivalice Says 12: Recycle*
Naomi speaks the viewers next
The wonders of Mother Nature is something to behold in life but it should no be taken for granted. As humans are NOT the only ones living here on the face of the Earth.
Its very easy to forget that paper comes from trees and there's lots of ways to save on paper. Try to use Reusable Items such as Drinking Cups and Utensils instead of disposables. Talk your parents and friends so they can recycle recyclable products as they can be processed into something else that's reusable. Let's keep our flora and fauna clean and healthy, and NOT Treat them as Waste Dumping Zones.
Right, Crysta & Pips?
Naomi said to the Frengully Fairies Crysta and Pips.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Lewis
Tipa Adventurer (Paladin)
"I could hear birds chirping in the distance."

*Ivalice Says 11: Doing it Right*
Lewis speaks to the viewers next
It's hard to be brave. The Narrator knows this when playing games such as Shadow the Hedgehog. But there's other ways than being Brave by fighting an Alien Invasion in that game. Such as telling the truth that really matters or standing up for those who need comfort or need people who care for those around them, or doing something that you know is the right thing to do, just to name a few. Right, Xion? Lewis said to his Sea Salt Beauty.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Imagev
Xion
Kairi & Namine's Sister

You also have to mean the words you say, and I fully agree,
sometimes being brave, is hard, so true xoxo now a days specially hard ,keep moving forward ,xoxo

thinks so

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Prince Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

*Ivalice Says 6: Have More Patience*
Richard Speaks to the Viewers
Some people like to do things fast and get them over with such as Life Matters with Homework and Important Phone Calls, just to name a few, but that how you make mistakes when you go TOO Lightning Fast. Being Patient doesn't come easy.
So, if you feel like you're being rushed and occupied with Life such as an away trip and vice versa, slow down, take your time, think things over and do what you do best with care such as going on an away trip for a couple days, weeks or months. It takes less time to do something right rather than doing something fast then having to go back and do it again or start over in the worse case. Right, Athena, my Wisdom Heart?

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Yes Hurrying to do something, does not mean it will be better either, agreed Prince Richard heart
thinks so  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:31 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Naomi
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Sage)
"All right, should I burn you or freeze you?"

*Ivalice Says 12: Recycle*
Naomi speaks the viewers next
The wonders of Mother Nature is something to behold in life but it should no be taken for granted. As humans are NOT the only ones living here on the face of the Earth.
Its very easy to forget that paper comes from trees and there's lots of ways to save on paper. Try to use Reusable Items such as Drinking Cups and Utensils instead of disposables. Talk your parents and friends so they can recycle recyclable products as they can be processed into something else that's reusable. Let's keep our flora and fauna clean and healthy, and NOT Treat them as Waste Dumping Zones.
Right, Crysta & Pips?
Naomi said to the Frengully Fairies Crysta and Pips.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Crysta
Fairy of Ferngully

Oh yes so agreed Naomie =)
thinks pollution not good ,recycling good =)

Pips
Fairy of Ferngully

tHI, I too agree! beings that pollute and cut down a rain forest,for fun, is not good! agreed Naomi 3nodding
think yes lets take care of the Earth

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:31 am
User Image
Hedwig
Tipa Adventurer (Blue Wizard/Conjurer)
"Feel the power of Lore Magic unleashed."

*Ivalice Says 13: Look Deeper than Looks*
Hedwig speaks to the viewers as a sweet sorceress's word of advice.
Adam from Beauty and the Beast 1991 when he was younger was pretty cute and sweet but in his maturity, he was bad to the bone which angered the Enchantress and that's when his downfall started. Alex of Tipa on the other hand may not be the strongest or coolest, but he loves Mermaid Kairi & makes her happy.
Everyone in life should look deeper than looks & see what's inside that person as that is what counts the most because "Its the thoughts inside that counts." Right, Kairi?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:41 am
User Image
Riku
Kairi, Namine & Xion's Brother
"Hey, I'm the leading merman!"

*Ivalice Says 14: Look your Best*
Riku talks to the viewers next
Humans, Merfolk and Fairies, spend time to look their best, both guys and girls. But some people don't like to admit it since there's more to grace and beauty than good looks and being a handsome or beautiful person inside is what really counts the most. So remember, Looking your Best in life is more than just skin deep. Right, Peach?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:50 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Hedwig
Tipa Adventurer (Blue Wizard/Conjurer)
"Feel the power of Lore Magic unleashed."

*Ivalice Says 13: Look Deeper than Looks*
Hedwig speaks to the viewers as a sweet sorceress's word of advice.
Adam from Beauty and the Beast 1991 when he was younger was pretty cute and sweet but in his maturity, he was bad to the bone which angered the Enchantress and that's when his downfall started. Alex of Tipa on the other hand may not be the strongest or coolest, but he loves Mermaid Kairi & makes her happy.
Everyone in life should look deeper than looks & see what's inside that person as that is what counts the most because "Its the thoughts inside that counts." Right, Kairi?

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Kairi
Namine, Kiru , Lea, & Xion's sister

yes it's our inner thoughts that count, not the outside appearance, I agree, and you're right about Alex 3nodding he does make me happy 3nodding
thinks good thought
OOC- and good morning ^.^  
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas