Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
A Much Needed Drink ⚡ Obei & Miki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:01 pm
User Image

Miki couldn't help but laugh more at Obei's joke. She had a nice sense of humor. "I'm would say yes if I didn't think the Hokage would put me in the Bingo Book for that." Miki laughed along with Obei, mostly forgetting the troubles she was having at the moment. The Kyuubi was a distant thing that she didn't need to pay attention to for now. "I'm sorry to hear they died. I hope they found their peace."

"I think you're right. I guess I was just eager to test how much I could drink." Miki couldn't help herself but continue giggling. The alcohol was taking its effects, something the girl wasn't used to. The girl was glad when Obei took her into her care. She smiled wider as she was allowed to focus on the views and marvels that Arashi held. Everything was able to be looked over without worrying about walking into someone or any other sort of distractions. "I'm very comfy. Thank you Obei."

"I think you're plenty interesting Obei. Everyone has a story." Miki smiled as she allowed her self to rest against Obei's arm as they walked toward the center of the village. The girl was excited to see where ever it was Obei was taking her. It had to have been a special place. "Wow Obei... I'm glad that the medic came by and saved you. Maybe you'll see that medic again one day." Miki knew it wasn't very likely, but she was the hopeful type. Though Miki's attention was stolen almost immediately as the two went up the stairs of the Moonsong Temples.

"Oh my... Obei it's so beautiful up here. I don't think there's anything like this in Konoha." The girl felt herself starring at the various temples and housing throughout the area. It was just all so new to her and the way everything was designed and built felt unique to Miki. "I can see why this is your favorite spot. I could imagine myself spending a lot of time here." Miki smiled. "Why would Konoha need to forgive you Obei? Whatever it is, you're my friend so I'll tell them your with me. They'll have to leave you alone then." Miki nodded to herself. Though she knew she were only a genin, she also knew that that title also carried a lot of weight in itself.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,750 / 2,750 x◆¦ STAMINAx 2,245 / 2,245 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline & Bukijutsux ◆¦ S RANK Genin x◆¦ Senju & Uchiha x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Obei huffed a bit at Miki's question, crossing her arms while she asked why she couldn't return to Konoha, eyes full of hurt and pain. She'd remain silent for a while as the oni would give a little pout, partially hidden by her sweater top. "Obei destroy home. Help kill people. They no forgive Obei. Not very good to go back." she replied while bringing Miki to face her, the cold steel of her worn gauntlet felt on Miki's bottom. "But why Me-Key try and do that? Just meet Obei today and offer that. Why Me-Key care?" she asked in a more soft and confused tone. "Nobody care about Obei."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          > Chakra : : 1,810 / / 1,810 x > Stamina : : 2,175 / / 2,175 x > XP : : 2,418 x > Ryo : : 両25,100 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyōton x > Arashigakure x > A-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:03 am
User Image

Miki waited quietly for a reply, internally hoping she hadn't asked something that Obei didn't wish to talk about. Then after some time she spoke up, feeling Obei pulling her up to face her directly. The girl smiled at Obei as she asked for her intentions behind the questioning. "Because, I believe people should get second chances in life. You were fighting in a war that you believed in and maybe you were mislead about what the true purpose of that war was. I don't think I can judge really, after all I am a shinobi for Konoha and just do what I'm told." Miki shrugged a bit at her words. "But, more importantly you are the first person I've talked to since coming to this village and you've been more than nice to me. Afterall, you've only met me today and you've given me some of your familly ale and you've taken me a tour through the village. I suppose that's why I care. You have shown nothing but kindness to me Obei and I would like to return it." Miki's much smaller hand went up to cup Obei's face gently, raising her face to look into Miki's eyes. "I care about you Obei." She would say without much thought. It hurt her to know that Obei didn't feel as though others cared about her. It wasn't a feeling Miki was particularly used to because of the way she was raised, but she knew that she didn't want anyone feeling that way. Especially someone as nice as Obei. Though it may have been considered a little strange due to them just meeting that day, Miki didn't mind. She was always taught that it wasn't about the length of time they had known each other, but about the quality of the time they spent together and so far that quality was much more than what Miki could have ever expected from a stranger in Arashi. "So, if you ever want to visit Konoha's big stone wall, I'll make sure you get to see it no matter what." Miki smiled at the woman with a look of sincerity on her face.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Obei felt Miki's hands on her pale gray face, the one's pained, crimson eyes focused on hers while she'd be able to look at the towering woman's lips curled into a frown. She let out a soft whine, her free hand shaking in uncertainty. After Miki had finished speaking, alongside promising to take her to the stone wall, the oni couldn't take it anymore. Miki felt a cold droplet on her hand, sliding down from her hand and then soaking into the crevice in between her fingers. The source of them would come from above where her hands laid. Obei's eyes wore a painted expression, tears falling down her face as she'd grit her teeth and sniffle to herself. It had been a while since Obei had felt her heart this heavy, the last time being after the events of Kumogakure's destruction. Obei continued her silently crying mess, hands shaking, body falling to sit underneath one of the many trees providing them shade. After a minute of crying, Obei would be able to speak to Miki coherently. "Wh-Why Obei ch-chest hurt...Feel bad. Not like..." she winced, wanting to punch a hole in the wall, destroy every mountain that was in Arashi, something to make this awful feeling go away. She sulked quietly again, huffing as the woman would stop to suck in some precious air after it was all spent. "Suh-Lee-Nah, Ha-Ha-Jee-May, everyone gone...Obei just want back." she'd say, lips trembling. "Me-Key make pain go away?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          > Chakra : : 1,810 / / 1,810 x > Stamina : : 2,175 / / 2,175 x > XP : : 2,418 x > Ryo : : 両25,100 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:04 pm
User Image

Miki watched as the cold droplet made it's way down Obei's pale face, feeling it as it sunk into her skin. The girl moved her thumb and wiped away the tear's streak that had been left on Obei's face. Miki felt herself tearing up slightly as she watched the woman cry. She couldn't say she knew how Obei felt, she didn't grow up in the perfect life, but she didn't know the feeling of loss quite like most of the shinobi of the world did. She was one of the lucky few. Regardless, Miki felt and saw the pain that Obei was in. Miki felt out of her depth, beginning to rely more on instinct as opposed to thought. As Obei cried, Miki moved forward and wrapped her arms around the larger woman the best she could, giving her a gentle squeeze. She would remain there until Obei began to speak again, Miki's watery eyes meeting Obei's own again. "My mom used to say something to me. She would say that when you lose someone that you can't live without, your heart is broken beyond repair and that's why it hurts. She would tell me that when I eventually lose someone that it'll be like a broken leg in the winter. It'll still hurt, but the hurt is what proves you loved them. Not just in a small way, but in the biggest ways possible and like the broken leg, we'll keep them with us forever. They may not be here right now Obei, but they're always gonna be right there." Miki would place one of her hands where she presumed Obei's heart would be.

"I wish I could make the pain go away Obei. I really wish I could, but like the pain of the broken leg, we learn to dance on it. We grow, we bring them with us everywhere we go, and we hope that one day when all is said and done, we see them again." Miki's hand moved again as she embraced Obei for a hug once again, squeezing her tighter this time. As she spoke, the very same cold droplets began to fall down Miki's face. "I can't take the pain away, but I'll try my hardest to make you feel better and learn how to dance on that broken leg." Miki finished off her speech referencing her lesson her mother had taught her. She hoped that it would help a little, but even if it didn't, Miki wouldn't let go of Obei until she wanted to be let go. She didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was the alcohol or perhaps it was her generally empathetic nature, but Miki just knew she wanted to help Obei no matter what. Although they had just met, Miki felt like she had known Obei forever and something told her that Obei was meant to be someone important in her life.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          "Why hurt?" At feeling Miki's arms around her body, Obei would sniffle and accept the hug given to her. The cold woman's heart beat to a sullen rhythm, her hands gently placed on top of Miki while the tears continued to flow down her cheeks. She listened intently to the girl as she explained exactly what was going on with her heart and why she hurt all over. Obei wiped her eyes with the brim of her snow white sleeve and would quietly sulk to herself. So it was just some kind of pain? A kind that the oni couldn't just store away. Her breathing began to stabilize while she'd just sit and mull over her different thoughts, feeling Niki's warmer hands over her much colder body. "Obei not like." she whined, stopping to cough as she'd allow her heart to spill out in front of this woman she had met only hours ago. "Obei worry about others. What they think. Even after long time, Obei still hurt. Just want to feel better. Feel normal..." The woman sniveled to herself as Miki continued, a little touched by the lengths this girl was willing to go for her, a stranger she had the luck of running into. Obei huffed when the pain was unable to be taken away from her, though would look down to see that Miki herself was crying. Her gauntlets would slowly lower themselves down to her eye level and wipe away the tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Obei like that. Is nice. Very nice..." she huffed, still hugging Miki tightly. They two would sit there for a while, just caught up with hugging one another for minutes, hours, maybe even years. The oni would finally vent a little more before eventually standing up and then looking back down at Miki. "Thank Me-key. Obei feel better." she assured Miki, still a little worn down about attempting to gently pat the girl's head. She smiled a bit more, the first for her normally stoic face. Obei couldn't help but feel a need to protect this girl. Not because of the circumstances of the host of the nine tails, but because she was one of the few people in this world of humans to genuinely listen to her. Seeing her cry brought the towering "Obei no care who think of Obei. Obei protect Me-Key. Make sure nobody make cry again."

"What Leaf like? Obei not go there yet. Good food? Have ale?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:00 pm
User Image

"I know it can be hard to not worry about others. I think you'll feel normal again Obei." Miki would say, smiling softly as she felt Obei's gauntlets wiping away her tears. It was nice of the woman to return the gesture Miki had made. "Thank you Obei." She would say as she rested against Obei. It was strange how long it felt like she stayed there, but she couldn't quite pull herself away from Obei. Although the woman felt cold to the touch, there was a warmth that Miki felt that she couldn't really explain. The feeling was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol Obei had given her not that long ago.

As all things do, the moment had to pass. This was signaled by Obei beginning to stand back up. Miki stood along side her, taking a moment to wipe away what tear stains had been left. "I'm glad you're feeling better Obei." Miki smiled as she saw Obei's own smile beginning to show. "Hmm. Konoha is beautiful too. There's lots of trees and waterfalls. The waterfalls are so beautiful out in Takijinsei. I'm still exploring everything. I haven't really lived there long. I lived with my parents in a small village outside of it before I decided to go become a shinobi about two weeks ago." Miki had to think for a moment. Had it really only been a few weeks since she had shown up at the Hokage's office. It seemed impossible.

"Konoha does have good food and ale I like, but I think it everything would be too weak for you there too." Miki giggled softly. There wasn't really anything that compared to the taste of Obei's ale let alone how strong it was.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          Obei would sniffle again while the two of them would stand up together. She'd feel a bit better after that small session of tears, having been held back for who knows how long. Her chest still ached and the oni did, overall, feel not herself, but knew that someday it would come to pass. The pale woman looked down at Miki while she'd talk a little about Konoha and what sights there were to behold there. Obei would find herself becoming more and more interested in the leaf hidden village. What kinds of sights were there to behold there? "It sound nice. Obei want to go there." she said, a bit worried about how she hadn't even been a shinobi for more than a month. The new host of Kurama had been handed to a novice then? All the more reason to give watch over them. She'd muse to herself for a short time before looking back at Miki. "Can Me-Key show Obei Konoha some time?" she asked hopefully, partly because of wanting to make sure that this new host wasn't too defenseless and partly to sate her own curiosity. Being on a floating village for a little over two years now had made her want to touch the solid earth once more.

Obei would lead Miki down the coming stairs back down to the main village area. She'd offer up her hand or shoulder in case Miki's legs would tire out part way through. "Long stairs. Obei not know why they make so big." she said, uncuffing her gourd once more and taking another long swig while offering it to Miki again. Though if she did, it would be the very last reserves of Obei's container. She'd blink and make another huffing noise while turning to the smaller woman. "We make stop back to village. Me-Key watch Obei. See how oni sake is made. Is nice. Very nice." she offered, pausing to take them towards an outcropping a little ways away after hitting the halfway mark as they followed a side route leading to a few of the springs near the mountainous region. "These here when village fly. They very careful not to pollute. Obei only use these. Only fresh water here. Make sake taste better."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:52 am
User Image

"I'd love to show you Konoha sometime Obei. It would be my pleasure." Miki smiled and followed Obei down the long way down the stair cases. It seemed like such an unnecessary amount of stairs, much like the time she had walked up all the stairs in the kage's tower. After a while, Miki would gladly take the comfortable seat in Obei's hand. One part being the amount of stairs the had remaining and another part her being afraid of falling down all of those stairs. "I'll show you everyone of my favorite places and maybe we can explore some new places together. It would be so fun." Miki giggled as she thought about it. Just the thought of having Obei around was enough to make her want to do it. She was a gentle soul.

"I guess it's because they look beautiful. They just don't think about having to walk up and down them." Miki laughed at the comment about the stairs. They were certainly something else that was for sure. Arashi in general felt like a whole other world in comparison to Konoha. Miki's attention focused on Obei's gourd as she once again pulled it out. Another drink surely couldn't hurt. The girl took a sip of the drink, a much more moderate portion than her last taste. Her face managed to not even scrunch up nearly as bad as her previous attempts, it seemed as though she was almost getting used to the ale. "Ooo not only do I get to taste it, but I get to see how it's made. I'm very honored Obei." Miki was happy to follow Obei to the mountainous region of Arashi, finding the area to be particularly beautiful as they made their way throughout it. "I can't wait to see your process for making it." Miki said with a smile. She truly did feel specialj knowing that she was going to be able to see something to close to Obei's heart. Obei really wasn't your average person.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          "Obei like that. See new place with Me-key. Make Obei happy." She said, soon coming to kneel at the edge of the fresh water springs while collecting spring water into her large gourd by holding it underneath the surface of the water. Bubbles erupted from the mouthpiece of the container as liquid flowed into the oni's traditional sake piece. "First sink gourd in water." Once it was full of water, Obei would form a single hand sign, her horn beginning to emit a chilly temperature around it. A thin trail of blue chakra poured into the gourd as the water inside would turn into her clan's sake. "Then use oni chakra to make ice. Not freeze but chill then stir." She stirred the gourd while the thin ice inside would turn into a nice slush, the sake soaking into the ice as she'd then put a cap onto the top and place it back into her back. Content with her creation, Obei would turn back to Miki for her input.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:38 pm
User Image

"That would be amazing! I'd love to show you all around and then I can show you my favorite place!" Miki got more excited as she thought about the possibilites of bringing Obei to Konoha. There was just so much to see. Not just in the village, but in the surrounding lands too. Miki pulled herself from day dreaming just in time to watch Obei begin the process of making her Sake. She couldn't help but say, "Ahhhh" as she watched Obei's horn emit some sort of cold. It was such an interesting process. It made sense that it included the use of chakra to create the sake with how powerful it was. "That looked so cool Obei. It looks delicious. How much of that are you able to make? I bet it's a lot." Miki smiled at Obei. "Thank you again for showing that to me. I feel honored to have the chance. If you don't mind would I be able to buy some from you? I'd love to take some back to Konoha with me or maybe you'll have to make me some when you come out there!" Her smile grew wider. More ideas for things Obei and Miki could do when Obei would go to Konoha.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
                          "A lot." Obei chuckled. "Obei do it for while. It easy for Obei to make vats. But need space. that why Obei use gourd." she said, motioning to the gourd of incredible size that she held within an icy claw. The girl would gently place it by her while stepping back up to tower over the smaller girl. All things said and done, she could probably run an entire warehouse by just herself, although it would be very consuming of her resources to do so. She had never really thought to greatly of it, though the idea wasn't too entirely out of her grasp. Something to think about for later. Miki would thanks her again while then going to speak about purchasing some from her. At the mention, Obei's brow furrowed. "Why Me-Key buy? Obei give to Me-Key whenever want. Take home with Me-Key. Maybe others in Konoha like Obei sake?" she mused, looking about for something to contain the water that Miki would use to go home. Unfortunately she lacked the brute strength to carry as much as Obei, or at least she so seemed. Obei would unhitch a light azure gourd from her side. It bore ornamental beads with Obei's clan on them that hung low past its bottom, the middle covered in a velvet red and beige colored cloth. Much like the taller gourd, Obei would fill it with water again, before focusing her chakra into it. Her horn emit a chill as the liquid was brought up to it, turning the water into a chilled sake with ice. A part of her considered this to be treachery for her clan, though was pushed from her mind. She didn't have a place with her kind any longer, and as such, she wasn't held to their traditional ways.

"Here." Obei placed the filled gourd in Miki's hands, the chilled drink almost causing the room to dip down in temperature. "This Obei's gourd when Obei was little. Gourd grow with oni. Little oni have small gourd until handle sake. This now Me-Key gourd. It grow with Me-Key." Obei would trust the girl with this keepsake of hers, having no use for it now that she was fully grown and had a large one of her own. Before Miki could refuse such a gift, the oni would kneel down to her level once more. "Me-Key never pay. Obei make whenever Me-Key want. Obei never let friend buy. When Obei come to visit, Obei bring barrel of sake. If Miki still want buy, Obei bring another barrel." The woman would press her horn against Miki's forehead, the cold from the limb almost freezing.

"Obei not tell Miki but Oni never share sake with others. Oni never give to anyone. More with humans. When oni share sake with other, mean alot. Very alot." she said stoic, but serious while her crimson eyes looked to the gourd in the girl's hands. "When oni give sake to other, it show respect. Very respect. Bond that two have that make two of same soul. Even if Me-Key and Obei not know one other for long, Obei feel like Obei trust Me-Key. If Me-Key ever need help, Obei come. Two of soul now."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                                XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
                            XXX
                            XXX

Brooy
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:45 pm
User Image

"That much? Wow that's a lot Obei." Miki smiled in wonderment as she looked at the gourd that was nearly the size of Miki herself. She wondered how much of the ale she could possibly drink in the day. Miki felt as though Obei could probably finish a gourd if she really wanted to. Miki supposed that she could only drink maybe a glassful at this point from her experience with it so far. "Are you sure Obei? I don't wanna impose. I would be very happy to pay you because it's so good." She nodded in affirmation of what she had said. Though she wouldn't push the subject much as she was happy to recieve it as a gift as well and Miki did think that there maybe some people in konoha that would like it, but she didn't think she would share the drink.

Miki's eyes watched as Obei pulled an azure gourd from her side. The action seemed to settle the matter of whether there would be payment or not. It felt as though it were an extremely special moment to be recieving a gourd like this from an Oni. Miki's hands gently ran over the gourd after she was given the object filled with the drink. The gesture melted Miki's heart ever so much. It was possibly the nicest thing someone had ever given her. Before she could say anything, Obei was already kneeling in front of her. "I-I don't know what to say... Thank you so much Obei."

Miki froze as Obei's horn pressed against her forehead. The freezing sensation sent waves of coolness through her spine. Miki's violet eyes locked on Obei's crimson eyes and suddenly the girl felt almost as if she were weightless. She couldn't help but be brought in by Obei's words of being of the same soul now and what sharing the sake meant to her. It was a special occasion. One that Miki was glad she was apart of.

"I trust you too Obei. Thank you for being willing to share the sake with me. I'm honored to be able to have that respect from you. If you ever need anything Obei, I'll be there for you too. Two of same soul."

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2