Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:53 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Somewhere I think ya made an old zombie really happy ta hear ya say that. Kinda. Might still nom ya if he could catch ya, but besides that, yeah."

Jil sips on her drink as she listens. "I just call him Billy. He was already changing when I walked into the bar. So, I tied him up and started drinking to the apocalypse. I know for a fact I can't face the end of the world sober!" Billy groans again. "Yes! He gets it! See?"

"Eh. Think my father would say it wasn't endin, just that there's a shift goin on." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Somewhere I think ya made an old zombie really happy ta hear ya say that. Kinda. Might still nom ya if he could catch ya, but besides that, yeah."

Jil sips on her drink as she listens. "I just call him Billy. He was already changing when I walked into the bar. So, I tied him up and started drinking to the apocalypse. I know for a fact I can't face the end of the world sober!" Billy groans again. "Yes! He gets it! See?"

"Eh. Think my father would say it wasn't endin, just that there's a shift goin on." he said.

Jil took another long swig from her glass. "I can temporarily stop zombies from attacking, and there is way too many for me to stop full time." She then lets out a soft breath. "Look around, the zombies are taking over anyway, what can I do? I mean aside from getting drunk?" Billy moans again. "No! Look! I already told you, it's not like I can even stop you from killing me. How can I stop thousands? Yeah, that's what I thought."

She shakes her head then looks at the turtle man. "I just realized you never said what your name is. Come on, give us a name, I mean aside from turtle dude."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:55 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil took another long swig from her glass. "I can temporarily stop zombies from attacking, and there is way too many for me to stop full time." She then lets out a soft breath. "Look around, the zombies are taking over anyway, what can I do? I mean aside from getting drunk?" Billy moans again. "No! Look! I already told you, it's not like I can even stop you from killing me. How can I stop thousands? Yeah, that's what I thought."

She shakes her head then looks at the turtle man. "I just realized you never said what your name is. Come on, give us a name, I mean aside from turtle dude."

"Not bad. Nice trick." the turtle said with a nod. "My name? Raphael." he said with a salute of his now half empty bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Not bad. Nice trick." the turtle said with a nod. "My name? Raphael." he said with a salute of his now half empty bottle.

Jil sips on her drink as she listens. "Yeah, but it has drawbacks. I have to be careful what emotions I make them feel, or they just become more aggressive. Also, it affects everyone that hears it, friend and foe alike. So, while it helps with quick escapes it is not something that can ... you know stop the apocalypse."

She salutes Raphael back with her half empty glass. "Great, nice to meet ya, Raphael!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:05 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her drink as she listens. "Yeah, but it has drawbacks. I have to be careful what emotions I make them feel, or they just become more aggressive. Also, it affects everyone that hears it, friend and foe alike. So, while it helps with quick escapes it is not something that can ... you know stop the apocalypse."

She salutes Raphael back with her half empty glass. "Great, nice to meet ya, Raphael!"

"Nice ta meetcha also." he said with a smile and nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm
Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus kept quiet as he drank the Tennessee whiskey slower than he normally does. Finally finishing the bottle he would set it down on top of the bar counter. "Some are resistant to siren songs, but extremely few are immune." He would say before looking toward Raphael. "If you're the Raphael I'm aware of, it's a good thing you maintained your mind in spite of what happened to you. My coworkers wouldn't want one of the four deadliest good guys in New York to be mindless feeding machine."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:35 pm
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil glances over at Marcus then shakes her head. "I suppose some are resistant, but to be honest? Anyone can become immune. You just need to make yourself not hear it. Noise-canceling devices like earphones are good at that. The thing is, your average zombie does not think." She looks at Raphael. "No offense, I meant the mindless ones like Billy there."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:58 pm
Kharne Sunar
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus kept quiet as he drank the Tennessee whiskey slower than he normally does. Finally finishing the bottle he would set it down on top of the bar counter. "Some are resistant to siren songs, but extremely few are immune." He would say before looking toward Raphael. "If you're the Raphael I'm aware of, it's a good thing you maintained your mind in spite of what happened to you. My coworkers wouldn't want one of the four deadliest good guys in New York to be mindless feeding machine."

"I'm curious as ta how ya aware a me at all, but yeah. It was....bumpy....at first, but I seem ta have a handle on it now." Raph said with a nod. "I still got moments, but most tha time, I got someone who can help." He looked at Jil and chuckled. "None taken."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:11 pm
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus shook his head toward Jil. "I mean those who could hear it and not be affected." He would say before chuckling lightly. "Those I work with keep track of supernatural elements in the world, and mutated turtles count for such. You and your brothers are in a file for those who aid innocents. How I'm not completely sure on. Might have some spirits in the employ that were nearby when you four were altered. Heavens know I don't get told about those aspects of the organization."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:19 pm
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil shrugs her shoulders then finishes off her glass. "Yeah, but I don't think there are enough for me to be overly worried about it." She stretches her arms over her head as she listens to the next part then fills her glass again. "So, anyone have plans for this whole end of the world as we know it thing? Aside from feeling fine that is."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Kharne Sunar
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus shook his head toward Jil. "I mean those who could hear it and not be affected." He would say before chuckling lightly. "Those I work with keep track of supernatural elements in the world, and mutated turtles count for such. You and your brothers are in a file for those who aid innocents. How I'm not completely sure on. Might have some spirits in the employ that were nearby when you four were altered. Heavens know I don't get told about those aspects of the organization."

"Huh......Ok." Raph said. "Good an answer as any." He then looked at Jil and shrugged. "If I could still get drunk, I'd say, party like it's 1999." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:39 pm
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles lightly at Jil's sentiment. "Long as you don't intentionally cause issues I doubt those guys would come after you lass." He would say before shrugging to Raphael. "I'm just muscle who somehow inspired the organization's creation." He would think on the question of plans for this situation. "Well, with a couple samples I'm sure some of the guys who live in the lab could come up with a means of reversing this situation."

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 pm
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her glass as she listens. "All I want to do is find a perfect little out-of-the-way place to become a bartender at. You know, get drunk while I make other people drunk. This whole situation is one that I find very annoying. I did like the implied threat though!" She takes in a breath. "I warn you, I don't break easily and you may have to break out the whips and get all kinky!" She laughs at her own joke.

She raises her glass to Raphael's answer. "Good one! Prince is always a fine choice for a rebuttal." She then goes to clink her glass with his bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:00 pm
Kharne Sunar
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles lightly at Jil's sentiment. "Long as you don't intentionally cause issues I doubt those guys would come after you lass." He would say before shrugging to Raphael. "I'm just muscle who somehow inspired the organization's creation." He would think on the question of plans for this situation. "Well, with a couple samples I'm sure some of the guys who live in the lab could come up with a means of reversing this situation."

"Maybe." Raph said with a shrug. "I think there's somethin a bit larger than what I was originally told goin on here." He then clinked his bottle with Jil's glass. "A course."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:06 pm
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus shook his head lightly. "Careful, one of them might take you up on that. They moonlight as a dom at a club for such. Should I call it daylighting as our work is at night?" He would say before running a hand through his hair. "One of the lab guys has a knack for deciphering biological sequences and altering them. He'd at most take a few days to figure out what caused this on a biological level and how to undo it."

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff