Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 pm
"Wow, it's really hungry." Dema watched it practically inhale the melon. He wondered if it wasn't old enough to find food itself. "Hm... I know there are some birds that eat those things. They catch them, and the gliding lizards from what I've seen." He knew about the lizards because his dad had Havoc, and he'd learned quite a bit about the lizards and the birds that ate them as a result. Not wholly unpleasant or boring, really.

"So what are you gonna do? Come here and feed it every day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:39 pm
"Yeah....it probably hasn't had food in a day or two. Usually the parents find food for the young ones and teach them how to forage.." It worried her that this little one seemed to not be entirely able to forage for itself....possibly younger than she thought it was. When Dema talked about birds that ate small things like this, she looked back at him in growing concern....yet couldn't find the words to say in return about it. It was just part of nature, after all; the great food chain. Still....for it to possibly be not even given much of a chance?

"...I don't know yet. I'm usually outside almost every day, so it's not like that's entirely out of the question..." Amy set the rest of the melon down on the ground so the little tree fox could finish eating it, gathering up her things and putting them back in her bag. "Maybe I should ask Argent what he thinks I should do...but what if something happens before then?" She didn't know if she should risk it. She set her bag down as she grabbed the training bow and arrows, making sure they were strapped on properly. Unbeknownst to her, the little tree fox had finished eating the melon and watched the two of them....and when Amy had set her bag down, it crept close and sniffed at it for a moment before climbing inside...tail and all.  

Sara Siren Noire

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:29 pm
That kind of sucked. The thing was pretty cute and really little. He couldn't help wondering what it was like to lose a parent. He never wanted to find out. When Amy started packing up, Dema tilted his head at her. "Going back already?" He supposed asking dad was a good idea. He was smart and knew a lot about the world. He'd gone out on research a lot, after all.

He saw Amy set her bag down, and then the little thing climbed inside her bag! "...I'll walk back with you." He offered. "Maybe we can uh... come up with a plan or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:51 pm
"The sooner I find out what should be done, the better chance it has to hopefully survive." Amy had no clue that the little critter had climbed into her bag, soon picking it up and looping it over her shoulder again. She looked up at the mystery boy when he offered to walk back with her and come up with a plan. "...Really? Well...that would be helpful, thank you. By the way, I didn't catch your name earlier?"

As Amy started to walk back with the genome boy, the little treefox peeked out of the bag's opening and watched the scenery shift around them with interest. A new adventure..~  

Sara Siren Noire

[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces