Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Introduction - Post here first, say hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unlucky skin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:57 am
fanaction

Introspection tends to do that, doesn't it? wink

Welcome to the guild, Fan ^ w ^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 am
Name or Nickname: Aeternam , Nam Nam
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2004, but I have been away for a long time
Favorite Dress up item(s): I love the blushies or body mods for extra cleavage or thic thighs.
What inspires your avatars?: Usually a new item or color scheme I want to try. My avatars are usually either sexy or cute.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Hoping to find like minded friends and participate in challenges etc.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I am a mom of a 7 year old girl, I still watch anime when I can, I also like to game casually (usually RPG or Sim, I don't like PVP if I play with others I would rather it be cooperative), I work full time and my husband takes care of the home, I have 3 doggos (a Dorkie, German Shepherd, and Shiba Inu)  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

abductedbyaliens

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Name or Nickname:
Mikki.

How long you've been on Gaia:
Err...about 10 years or so.
It's been a long time since my first account.
Left, came back, and made a new one in 2013.
I've been infrequently using this account since.

Favorite Dress up item(s):
Nose items, sparkles.
Will add links later User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What inspires your avatars?:
Magical creatures, nature, fashion trends.

What you hope to get out of the guild:
A place to discuss the finer points of avatar making.
Sharing tips and advice for coordination in avatars.

A little bit about yourself:
I love animals, art, and nature.They are my 3 greatest passions in life.
I have a beautiful 9-year-old dog Eevee, and a 2-year-old cat Tiger
(whom I have taken on half the love/ownership, through meeting my wonderful boyfriend)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:41 pm
Welcome to the guild folks!  

Hanurai

Aged Battery

unlucky skin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:51 am
lvl 95 alien
Name or Nickname:
Mikki.

Err...about 10 years or so.
It's been a long time since my first account.
Left, came back, and made a new one in 2013.
I've been infrequently using this account since.

Nose items, sparkles.
Will add links later User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical creatures, nature, fashion trends.

A place to discuss the finer points of avatar making.
Sharing tips and advice for coordination in avatars.

A little bit about yourself:
I love animals, art, and nature.They are my 3 greatest passions in life.
I have a beautiful 9-year-old dog Eevee, and a 2-year-old cat Tiger
(whom I have taken on half the love/ownership, through meeting my wonderful boyfriend)

I love that you have such a unique blend of inspirations ^ u ^
I can't wait to see more of your avies.

Have you thought about setting up a closet thread?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:55 am
Aeternam
Name or Nickname: Aeternam , Nam Nam
How long you've been on Gaia: since 2004, but I have been away for a long time
Favorite Dress up item(s): I love the blushies or body mods for extra cleavage or thic thighs.
What inspires your avatars?: Usually a new item or color scheme I want to try. My avatars are usually either sexy or cute.
What you hope to get out of the guild: Hoping to find like minded friends and participate in challenges etc.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!): I am a mom of a 7 year old girl, I still watch anime when I can, I also like to game casually (usually RPG or Sim, I don't like PVP if I play with others I would rather it be cooperative), I work full time and my husband takes care of the home, I have 3 doggos (a Dorkie, German Shepherd, and Shiba Inu)

Oooo, OG mama~ nice to meet you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How are you dis/liking the changes to the dress-up system?

Looking forward to your cute n sexy avies boppin around : 3

unlucky skin

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:21 am
c0rdelia

Oooo, OG mama~ nice to meet you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like all the different items and color choices although it makes it difficult to dress because each item is really like 5 items so sorting for tops, accessories, etc. misses half your inventory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Aeternam
c0rdelia

I like all the different items and color choices although it makes it difficult to dress because each item is really like 5 items so sorting for tops, accessories, etc. misses half your inventory.

Yeah~ that's seriously inconvenient.
Something I was really annoyed w/ when I came back.
I ended up using the Avi Builder to dress up, because it spreads each item out into their own slots.
Then I just redress my avatar using the item list.
Again~ pretty inconvenient, but a small workaround that made it less annoying for me.

unlucky skin

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:39 pm
c0rdelia

Yeah~ that's seriously inconvenient.
Something I was really annoyed w/ when I came back.
I ended up using the Avi Builder to dress up, because it spreads each item out into their own slots.
Then I just redress my avatar using the item list.
Again~ pretty inconvenient, but a small workaround that made it less annoying for me.

I wish if you used your own inventory there was a button to dress your avatar from avatar builder. (or it would be cool to have it dress using what you have so you can quest for the other remaining items)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:09 pm
Hi there, everyone! Hope you're all having a pleasant day! 3nodding

I'm an old school gaian who's recently logged back in after twelve years of inactivity. I'm hoping to make new friends and find a new home forum (hoping it's this guild) to make my logins worthwhile. There's so many changes to the site from an item perspective and it's a little overwhelming for me as most of my items are oldschool but I'm hoping to pick up some new items at some point so I can be on par with all of your awesome avatar's! Looking forward to connecting with you.

Twistii

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:15 pm
Twistii

I'm an old school gaian who's recently logged back in after twelve years of inactivity. I'm hoping to make new friends and find a new home forum (hoping it's this guild) to make my logins worthwhile. There's so many changes to the site from an item perspective and it's a little overwhelming for me as most of my items are oldschool but I'm hoping to pick up some new items at some point so I can be on par with all of your awesome avatar's! Looking forward to connecting with you.
Welcome! And nice to meet you! We hope we can make this guild a worthwhile place for everyone to hang out and post. smile

Oldschool items can be really cool, too! I still have a lot of my older items in my invo. (I might even be planning a future contest with Oldschool as a theme >.>)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:18 pm
GH0ULFRIEND
Twistii

Welcome! And nice to meet you! We hope we can make this guild a worthwhile place for everyone to hang out and post. smile

Oldschool items can be really cool, too! I still have a lot of my older items in my invo. (I might even be planning a future contest with Oldschool as a theme >.>)
Thanks so much, Ghoul for the warm welcome! Happy to be here for sure. Nice to meet you as well. How's your day treating you? And that kind of sounds like a theme that's up my alley - looking forward to it! Do you frequently host themed contests? I find that pretty cool!  

Twistii

I Risas I

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:45 pm

Name or Nickname:
Risas (pronounced like Reese-us lol)

Uhhh 2008ish?? Had a lot of long breaks in there tho

A big fan of using Benevolent Yang with different eyeshadows/makeups. I rely suuuuper heavily on color schemes tho just b/c I get overwhelmed with the amount of items there are these days.

I usually just like to build around one or two items and see what comes of it so I'll end up with whatever themes I'm just feeling for it. I typically lean towards what I feel is pretty tho

I'm super excited to be here with such a group of amazing avatars so I'm def just hoping to talk avis/items and whatever with everyone and try to improve my own avi making ability since that's what I find fun.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!):
I'd say I'm a giant dork tbh lol I'm pretty laid back and am pretty open to talk about whatever. I still like Pokemon and will probably play til I die. I keep up with some manga/manhwa/manhua but I'm down for any sort of recommendations as far as books, shows, movies, music etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:02 pm
Twistii
GH0ULFRIEND
Twistii

Thanks so much, Ghoul for the warm welcome! Happy to be here for sure. Nice to meet you as well. How's your day treating you? And that kind of sounds like a theme that's up my alley - looking forward to it! Do you frequently host themed contests? I find that pretty cool!
Doing pretty well. Pretty tired, so may be doing to sleep soon a little early. How are you? smile

We've only held one official guild contest so far, as we're still pretty new. But, I've got a themed contest in the works right now and I'll be sending out an announcement when it gets posted! I hope to try and hold some kind of themed contest for the guild at least once a month. One of our crew members, Vosca, has a color-themed contest up right now I believe.

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

GH0ULFRIEND

Friendly Phantom

15,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:05 pm
i risas i

Name or Nickname:
Risas (pronounced like Reese-us lol)

Uhhh 2008ish?? Had a lot of long breaks in there tho

A big fan of using Benevolent Yang with different eyeshadows/makeups. I rely suuuuper heavily on color schemes tho just b/c I get overwhelmed with the amount of items there are these days.

I usually just like to build around one or two items and see what comes of it so I'll end up with whatever themes I'm just feeling for it. I typically lean towards what I feel is pretty tho

I'm super excited to be here with such a group of amazing avatars so I'm def just hoping to talk avis/items and whatever with everyone and try to improve my own avi making ability since that's what I find fun.

A little bit about yourself (can be anything, as short/long as you like!):
I'd say I'm a giant dork tbh lol I'm pretty laid back and am pretty open to talk about whatever. I still like Pokemon and will probably play til I die. I keep up with some manga/manhwa/manhua but I'm down for any sort of recommendations as far as books, shows, movies, music etc.
Oooh, I love the eye/hair on Benevolent Yang, I might need to try and build an avi around it some time. I love your current avi and the one in your sig, your style is very pretty! We're really happy to have you here. smile  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff